FINAL

When You Weren't There (Sequel to

OC's POV 

I really didn't know what exactly happened. I was so lost at that time. I just remember Sungjong walking away from me and the pain I felt at that moment. About that, it has been a month already and I'm still here crying and trying to kill myself. I've tried going to his house but I don't see him there. He's probably in his new girlfriend's house. Sigh, what did I even do to make him break up with me? I made every moment as special like my birthday. I made him as happy as I could. Could it be that he was asking for more? Wasn't he satisfied? Sigh, I knew it. The moment I said "yes" to be the love of his life was a HUGE mistake. I knew that things would go this way. Why did I even insist on being the love of his life? I was lonely, indeed. I needed love, but this love was unrequited. He never knew what I really felt inside. 

Forever. Until the end of time. Promises are meant to be broken. "I'll always be here." said he. It always rings in my head. That dream, that night, those words. Dreams sometimes go into reality. We live in a cruel world. People go and leave, they love and hate. They change. The feelings he had for me changed. He loved me lesser than before, but what he doesn't know is that I never changed my feelings for him. My love for Lee Sungjong never changed. I was there for him but he wasn't, even though he promised to be there. When I was there, you weren't.