First meeting

JRen Sweet Couple
Jr is a famous boy at Moon Highschool.He is a prefect at the school.He hates homoual.But,one day,there's a cute pretty boy names ren move to the school.Jr fallen into ren cuteness.Today is spotcheck day.Ren doesn't tied up his long pretty hair,then,Jr walk towards him and said"go to the principal room."then ren said"But,i'm new here."with a cute face.Jr face turn into red and said"ok..i will le..le..let you g..go,but take this rubber band and tied your long pretty hair."then ren smiled like an angel and said"thank you.I'm ren,the president of the class 1B.your name is?"Jr said"I'm Jr.From class1A.Because i let you go...you have to go date with m..m..me!"ren chuckles and said"okey..w-w-where?"Jr said"At Junior Royal Side Dish Restoran."Ren said"tomorrow?"Jr nods.Then,they're first meeting is a good start. The next day Jr wearing a black tuxedo and waiting ren.Then ren arrived.He's wearing a jacket and t-shirt.Then,ren said"oh..sorry Jr..i'm late because i lost.."Jr blush and said"it's ok..you're so pretty..".Jr and ren enter the restoran together.Jr and ren is from rich family.Ren said"nice reatoran and tuxedo Jr"with a smile.Jr smile and said"thanks,you too.".After they ate Jr hurriedly said"would you be my boyfriend?"ren nods and said"this is our first meeting meaning if a year pass,these day will be our anniversary."ren smile and look toward Jr face.Jr shy and face another way and said"ok".