My Gift

A Christmas Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, class is over. I love school and Chinese class. It's just it is very cold outside and so now I'm extremely tired. And now the down part about class being over is that I have to try to get home in this cold mess. I really need to get a car.

"Michaila-yah, are you sure you want to go home? You can always come over to my house." Yeonhee-unni asked.

"Ani unni, I'll be okay. Don't worry, none of the creepy ajusshis will attack me." I said sarcastically to my Unni Yeonhee.

"Yah, don't be so sarcastic. Have a safe trip home. See you after winter break." She said as she walked away.

Now time to to face the cold. I wrapped my scarf snuggly around my neck and face. 'Ugh why is it so cold. And great now it's snowing.' I thought as I was on my way home.

'God, this cold is to hard to walk through.' I thought. I fell down and my eyes began to close.

 

Daehyun's POV:

Wow it's so cold. Why would someone leave a good fury coat outside. Wait. That's a person. I ran over to the person. I rolled them over.

It's a girl, she seems to have gotten  to cold. I wonder how long she has been out here in this cold weather. I picked her up and went as fast as I could to my house not wanting to drop her.

Once we were inside my house I took her straight to my bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed. I took her coat off her and pulled the covers over her. I turned up the heat in my house to warm her up so she can wake up.

I noticed she was a student by her bag she had. 'She must be a College Student, since she doesn't have a uniform on.' I thought.

I looked through her bag to find out who she was. I found her wallet, I glanced in it when I heard my phone ring. I placed the wallet down to answer my phone. I looked to see it was Yongguk-hyung calling.

On the Phone:

 

Daehyun: "Ne hyung, what's up?"

Yongguk: "Daehyun-ah eodeega (where are you)?"

Daehyun: "I'm at home, wae (why)?"

Yongguk: "Okay, me and the guys want come over. Your free right?"

Daehyun: I glanced over at the girl's sleeping body. "Ne hyung, gwenchwna (it's okay), you guys can come over."

Yongguk: "Okay we'll be over in about 15 minutes."

Daehyun: "Okay, bye."

Yongguk: "Bye."

 

End of Phone Conversation.

 

I picked her wallet back up and looked inside of it. I saw her ID. Her name is Michaila Choi. And she is younger than me by two and half years. I places her ID back in her wallet and her wallet back in her bag. I still wanted to know alittle more so I took out her binder to see what she was studying.

I glanced through her subjects and apparently she is a Major in Music Arts. And minoring in Chinese, Spanish and also Dance. She seems to be very smart. Her work is very neat and well thought out.

I glanced back over at her and still no movement or shift in her position. 'I hope she wakes up soon.' I thought. I closed her binder back and walked out my room and shut my door.

As I walked down stairs I heard a knock on the door. 'They're here already?' I thought. I answered the door to see my five brothers since Highschool.

"I thought you guys were coming in fifteen minutes?" I asked Himchan-hyung.

"It's been thirty minutes since Yongguk called you Daehyun-ah. What have you been doing to make you loose time?" Himchan-hyung aske me.

"Nothing. I just been thinking and maybe I was thinking to long. But don't worry about it. So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked the guys.

"Daehyun-hyung let's go out to watch a movie." Junhong suggested.

"No, not today it's too cold for that Junhong-ah. How about we watch a movie here and order some Chinese or Japanese food?" I said.

"Ne, sounds good to me." Youngjae said. And they all nodded in agreement.  

 

Michaila's POV:

Oh my gosh. My bed has never felt so warm. But wait, why does my covers smell like cologne. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room. 'Where am I? Have I been kidnapped?' I began to panick. I got out of the bed and walked over to the door.

As I opened the door, I heard voices coming from downstairs.

"Hyung, let's watch 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' I love that movie." A voice said.

"Okay, I'll be back it's in my room." Another voice said. I hears foot steps coming up the stairs.

I quickly rushed back to the bed and laid down. I heard the door open. The guy came over to the bed and sat on it.

"Aish, it's been four hours now. I'm getting alittle worried now." The guy said as he carresed my face.

His hands were so warm, that my eyes fluttered open. I blinked a bit and saw this amazingly handsome guy with wonderful brown eyes. He looked surprised when I open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter