Best X'Mas Ever

X'Mas

*L pov*.

With hand support his chin n his gaze see far away through the car window n let out couple sigh n sniff.

L feel stress because he had to work at X'Mas day when the other member already spent their X'mas day with family n their beloved one and he definately feel lonely at the dorm especially without his family (he send his family this X'mas to holiday trip at Japan, so also there no point to come home this X'mas),,his best friend n maybe/soon to be his lover The one n only forever choding Lee Sungyeol.

Because his schedule ruins his plan to confess to Sungyeol.He want this X'mas to be the unforgetable X'Mas Ever. Arggh .... Screw all this sh*t.

Finally the car stop at their dorm, he bids his farewell to his Manager eventhough he not in the mood to celebrate X'mas but in the last minute before their manager drove away he Said Merry x'Mas hyung have a pleasant holiday,His manager hyung said You too have a nice holiday too n don't get your self in trouble because you at the dorm alone n see you at 31'st Dec because you and the rest infinite had a schedule at that day to celebrate New Year concert also.Bye Hyung drive safely...Bye Myungsoo.

When L enter their dorm he feel strange because the other light turn off but the light at sungyeol bedroom is turn on he can see from the slightly open door room.

Maybe a thief so he grap a baseball bat and start dial police number from his phone,tiptoes n ready to swing his baseball bat to whoever someone/something at the room, but before he do that there a scream/shriek from someone at sungyeol room.

Arghhh...stupid wardrobe and this wrong wardrobe also whyy this happened to meeee whyyyy :( this suppose to be the best x'mas suprise ever for myungie because the guys at wardrobe rental hand me a wrong wardrobe ruins everything n also my fault I don't double check sob...n snifff..

Arggh stupid me why you so clumsy yeol. L who hear all this drop a baseball bat n start to quicken his pace n there in yeol room stand in front of mirror his yeollie with his santa clauss costume make a correction y santa babe costume that showing his y skinny leg makes L his lips to see what beatifull scenery in front of him.What r doing here Yeol r you suppose to spend a holiday with your family?. "Oh... My gosh you scare me Myung when did you came"sungyeol ask.Just a couple minute a go, you don't answer my question yeol.I did spend my time with appa,omma n daeyeol but I got a permission to companied n spent this holiday with you because I told my family you be alone at the dorm, so here I'am Merry X'mas Myung and stop staring at my leg you ert.

But your leg hard to resist Yeol n where my x'mas present Yeol?. Sungyeol shyly reply to L question"I'm your x'mas present" L jaw droped when he hear that answer his soul has leave his body because he feel in heaven right now.What....what did you say Yeol?L stutter

Because he want to make sure there no problem with his ear or his hearing. Sungyeol face become red like tomato when he repeated what he said before I'm your present myung. Are you not liked your present? But before he finished his sentence his feel his lips crash with myung lips. I like this year X'mas present it's the best x'mas ever in my life yeol saranghae Yeol.I love you too myung.

So we now officialy couple ne Yeollie.ne myung But let me change first my leg is shiver myung. Don't you dare to change your outfit it's make my yeol y n hot I should say thank to that guys who give you the outfit.Youu prevert myungie,yeol try to run away from his room but he not quick enough.

L already lift yeol up in the bridal way n toss him in bed,n cuddle yeollie his one n only yeollie,the choding try to escape but after he heard myungsoo word he become calm down.Let me sleep while hug you like this yeol I very Tired let's sleep tonight before I make you mine one n only tommorrow say myung while giggle n chuckle.Goodnight yeol saranghae n myung give peck at yeol forehead,cheek,n lips. Saranghae too myung you ert. Then they both sleep and go to dreamland.

* The end *.

Sorry if the story kind of boring, but I'll try to be better next time guys after all it my first time to write FF. Please comment n subcribe.Thank U so much. Myungyeol  (owl - kitty)djang :)