Merry Christmas!

To Choi Sooyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s a night of December.  The city of Seoul is covered with a white blanket of snow.  People were also rushing to go home for Christmas. On this busy street, a girl in a black coat was walking with her hands inside her coat. She has her head slightly bent down because of the cold while her right hand clutch on a small box inside. She then stopped in front of white building with a couple of doors. It was an apartment building. She looked at the door with the number 224. She heaved a sigh as she took out the small box from her pocket. She closed her eyes and put the small box down before pushing the door bell and running away but not too far. The door of the apartment opened revealing a petit girl with a blonde hair. She looked around and shrugs her shoulders when she saw no one. The blonde girl was about to close the door when she noticed the small box.  She picked it up and saw a small card.

“To Choi Sooyoung” she read out. Her left eye then twitched as she called out for the tall girl.

“Yah! Who is this from ha!? Are you cheating one me!?” the petit girl burst out while pushing the gift to her girlfriend.

“W-What!? Of course not!” she defended while taking the box with her two hands. The blonde girl then shut the door behind her making a loud thud.

“Then who is it from!?” Jessica demanded to know

“I don’t know!” the tall girl answered having no idea of who is it from

Jessica stomped towards the coach befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter