This Kid!

Jungkook - Oneshot for PatriciaUchiha

 

It was late. Too late. Jungkook still wasn’t home, and you were getting frustrated. You had made a great dinner for you two to share, but he still wasn’t here. But Jungkook indeed came.

He was leading some girl you had never seen before into your guys’ apartment, kissing her and laughing with her. Both fell at your feet, Jungkook looking up at you with an unpleasing smile. “Hey baby!” He slurred. He clearly smelled like alcohol. As if he was drenched in it almost. Instantly you knew he had gone to the bar before going home.

Jungkook continued to smile at you but you didn’t smile back. You stood with your arms crossed and a disgusted look on your face. “No, don’t call me that. Not now.” You said sternly. He chuckled kissing the girl again. “Come on, don’t be like that.” He slurred once more. “I’m going to bed. Night.” You stormed off, leaving the horrid sight.

You were devastated. You trusted Jungkook so much! And then for him to do something like this and not say sorry or atleast try to hide the fact he was all over another girl was terrible to you! You deemed that he would sleep on the couch tonight, and the next night, and probably the one after that. Also, that you weren’t going to pay much attention to him. He obviously was able to handle things himself.

The next day, you woke to Jungkook’s groaning. “Patricia..” He called. “Patricia~” Again? “Patric-AH!” You opened the door and pushed him back. “Jeon Jungkook if you do not stop calling my name like a child I swear!” You walked past him going to the kitchen. “Please don’t be so mad Patricia! I didn’t mean to do what I did! It was the alcohol!” You glared at him. “And what? Next time you’ll blame it on the drugs and narcotics!?” You got a bottle of water walking back to your room. “Baby I really didn’t mean to-” He stopped talking when you slammed the door.

For the rest of the day you stayed out, eventually going to your friend Yoongi’s house. Yoongi had his usually gang of boys over; Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung. You sat with Yoongi, talking about the incident with Jungkook last night. “He literally was making out with her in front of me. Not even caring!” You said throwing your hands up in the air in frustration. “Well, Patricia, I have a fool proof plan for this boy. He’ll realize what he has done.”

A couple days later, Yoongi and the boys came over to your and Jungkook’s apartment. You answered the door smiling, wearing only a loose tank top and short shorts. “Hey guys!” You said. Jungkook stared from the couch, a pout forming on his face. “Heyyyy~!” They answered laughing. “The guys and I wanted to talk to you about something. Preferably in private.” Yoongi said nudging you. “Sure! I’m sure Kookie won’t mind. We’ll just go to the bedroom.” Jungkook straightened his posture when his name was mentioned, and he also seemed very antsy. “Alright!”  You led the six boys to the bedroom, looking back at Jungkook with a smile only revenge could make.  You locked the door and heard a thud, which was actually Jungkook falling on the floor not believing what just happened. “So how has the dummy been?” Namjoon asked. “Persistent! He won’t stop saying Sorry and I love you and Baby this Baby that.” You rolled your eyes. “Awwwe Jungkook misses his girlfriend~!” Jimin said chuckling. “He better! He cheated right in front of me!”

Before you guys went out of the bedroom, you all rearranged your clothes and hair just to mess with Jungkook. You opened the bedroom door giggling. “Good times good times.” Jin said stretching. “Agreed.” You said. “Whew! I am tired. So see you later?” Taehyung asked. “Of course boo.” You answered. Jungkook sat up and stared you down. The six boys left chuckling. When the door closed, Jungkook stood up immediately. “What was that!?” He asked. “Oh. Nothing. The boys just came over and we had fun.” You said nonchalantly. Jungkook stood in front of you. “Fun? What kind of fun?” You turned away from him. “Ahh nothing. You weren’t there for it.” You picked at yours nails instead of returning Jungkook’s gaze. “B-b-b-but-” You interrupted him. “Jeon Jungkook, do what you did again, and I will really have fun with those six boys. Now kiss me.” You pulled him to you and your lips crashed. Jungkook held you as you pressed him against the wall. “I’m sorry.” He tried to say. “I know you are. But you know what happens next time.”

 

ugh this is so much longer in Microsoft word! I promise!! I hope you enjoy! Much love~^^