2 worlds

The 2 Different Worlds

Dahee woke up from her dream and sees a blue aura she shake it away in fear "UGH W-WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?"her mother ran up stairs to see the commotion.

"what's wrong why are you screaming dahee?"

"m-mom what's wrong with me?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean i been feeling strange lately."

"i cant help you if i dont know what's going on."

"honestly,you wont think im crazy right?"

"just tell me already."

"fine i woke up and saw a blue aura around me."

"....you're loosing it."

i sighed and told my mom to leave me alone while i get ready for school. during my walk to school i bumped into my friend kikwang.we chatted giggled to be honest i have a crush on him but im sure he doesn't like a gangster girl that always get in to fights and cause trouble witch . 

"hey, are you alright?" kikwang asked.

"ah yea im fine just stress about a dream." i replied back.

"ah i see...are you free after school?"

"yea i guess so,why?"

"lets get ice cream after school ill pay."

"okay."

when school started i would go to my usual spot skipping the classes i hated 1,2,3 ugh it gives me a headache just thinking about it as i laid there on the rooftop top of the school yawning little by little i fell a sleep.i woke up and saw kikwang next to me asleep....OMG KIKWANG IS NEXT TO ME SLEEPING! i turn bright red and got up immediately i couldn't help but to stare at his sleeping face.he soon open his eyes and shook me by surprise.

"oh you're awake,"he gently rub his eyes.

"w-what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be in class?"

"you should ask your self that question."

"you know i always skip 1,2,3."

"and i cant?"

"that's not what i meant, it's just shocking to see you skip your classes."

"i guess so."

"well it's almost lunch lets get ready to go eat."

"okay."

walking in the halls his fangirls was waiting for him.i can hear him sigh then i realized why he skipped his classes.i looked at him in a wanna go before they notice you look. he nods and we sneakily walk down a  different stair case until i heard one of the fan girls called his name out.

"KIKWANG OPPA!" they all yelled.

kikwang grab my hand and we both ran down the stairs with sweaty palms.

"OPPA DONT RUN AWAY WE'LL STILL FIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT!"

kikwang and i realized they split into 2 groups and trapped us.

"the only way to stop them if i let them touch me." said kikwang.

"i could just fight them off." said dahee.

"no you cant you're on a record of being kick out because you fight so much." he said worrying.

"yah kikwang are you afraid of heights?"

"no why?"

"get ready to jump out the window."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

dahee grab kikwang and jumped out the window.

"NOPE NOT DIEING TODAY BY FANGIRLS." 

suddenly we fell in a hole half way falling from the 7th floor.

"ugh where are we?"

"i open a portal to a different world."

"w-what are you talking about,we're still at school."

"ah yes, everything from this world looks the same but in this world we have type of powers within us,you can even open a portal, use your mind and place an image of a portal."

"what's going on!?"

"remember that dream you had last night and when you woke up a blue aura was around you?"

"h-how did you know?"

"i can read your mind."

".....so does that means...."

"what?"

"oh nothing."(phew good thing he doesn't know i like him....wait....AW COME ON).

 he turn red. "y-you like me?"

as soon i heard that i turn red "....." i looked at him and then ran for my life(dear Jesus, Buddha, god, and all the other gods, please save me).

"no matter how far you run i can still read your mind and talk to you."

"p-please s-stop reading my mind." 

"find just tell me where you are right now."

i thought and thought of an image of a portal and then bam a portal appeared, i ran threw it.

"Y-YAH HAJIMA I WONT BE ABLE TO TAL-" kikwang was cut off but i return to earth.

"i-im back."

"well so am i."

i turned around and saw kikwang he grab me by the waist and kissed me on my lips.

"we are now in a contract chosen one." kikwang smiled at me.

"Y-YAH."my face was burning.

"ill tell you more about what's going on but i have to protect you."

"what do you mean!?"

"pick a color."

Spring Green (B.a.p)

Black (Vixx)

ivory (Exo)

salmon (LC9)

royal blue (BTS)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay before i start the paths i need to finish at lest one path it will take some time and the story might be a bit hasty but i hope you guys can understand writing about 5 different groups and the main characters is a bit too much for me. thank you for understanding