The foodie

What Chansung likes! ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    One day Chansung and I went to the room where we practice our piano lessons. Jin Young hyung was at the piano, playing softly. Chansung and I sat down, so's not to bother him, but he didn't notice us anyway. He went on playing. All kinds of musical sounds kept slipping out from under his fingers, splashing all over and making the whole thing sound warm and sunny.

I liked what he was playing and could've just sat there listening to him, but he soon stopped playing. He put down the top of the piano, saw us, smiled and said,
    "Ah, look who's here. You look like two sparrows perched on a twig. Well, what's new?"
    "What was that you were playing, Jin Young hyung?" I asked.
    "Casella. I like his music very much."
    "That's because you like all kinds of songs."
    "That wasn't a song. I like songs, too, but that was not a song. That piece I was playing goes by a much greater name."
    "What's that?"
    "Mu-sic. Alfredo Casella was a great composer. He wrote wonderful music. And music is something I love more than anything else on earth."

He look at me closely and said, "Now you tell me what you like. Best of all."


    "I like a lot of things." I said.


    I told him about all the things I like: pets, Harry Porter series, strawberries and watermelon, planes, racing cars, sawing wood, acrobatics and dancing, baby elephants, ancient warriors, cool stars, video games and a lot more.


    He listened and looked very serious. Then he said, "Indeed! I never knew. Actually, You like so many things. Why, I'd say it was the entire world!"


    Then Chansung butte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter