Chapter1 "I Wonder"

I'm sorry...(sequel:Why did you...)

Key's POV

Gray clouds. Screeching ravens. An abandon warehouse where I stand in emptiness. Where am I? Why am I here? In the midst of dust a croaching figure blurred in front of my vision. I squinted a little to get a clearer sight. I noticed a streak of blood dripping from the figure's head. My vision finally cleared. Wait is that....

"Jonghyun!!" I panicked 

He was kneeling in front of me, both hands bound in a painful a hold. His formed was beat and damaged. Who would do this to him. How did this happen. I stood their scared and shocked but I knew I had to do something. I slowly approached him. He looked up at me when I started towards him and that expression made me cry. He looked broken, his big puppy eyes that used to sparkle is now empty. What happen to you Jonghyun?

"Ki-kibum...they.." 

"Jonghyun h-hold on I'll get you out j-just stay with me!" I sobbed

"N-no you have t-to run, th-they are....." He coughed up blood and wasn't able to finish his sentence

I shushed him and struggled with the rope that tied him to a pilar. Creak. What was that? I just ignored it, it was probably my imagination. 

"KIBUM L-LOOK OUT!!" Jonghyun cried

Huh? Then....

 

"UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

HUH!? I jumped out of bed shocked and face landed on the floor. Ow, just ow. I tried to stand up but somehow the floor feels to comfy so I just laid there. I can never get a full 8 hour sleep with Taemin screaming in my ear. 

"UMMAAA WAAKE UUUP!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" He continued to scream.

"For the love of you being my cute son why are you screaming in the morning!?" I yelled back

"You're friend Onew called and said something about a meeting and you have to drop me off to my university." He answered.

Meeting? University? Wait...Oh !!

"Get in the car now!! ...why didn't you wake me up sooner!?"

He just shrugged, he is very lucky that I am rushing to get ready. Once we were off, I dropped Taemin off to his classes and headed over to work were I worked as a fashion designer. Onew is going to have my once I arrive. I looked out in the sky and sighed. I wonder if Jonghyun is watching the same white clouds as me.

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I'm running in the cold mist of rising morning. A huge duffle bag bouncing behind. Finally. I escaped from those animals. I escaped from that horrid home. Not a home, a mafia building were I was supposedly raised in. It's been years since I last tasted freedom, years since I got away from the bloody torture, years from their desire for money and years since I parted from Kibum. Right beside me is my younger brother, Minho. He wanted the same things as I did, a feeling of hope, peace and something good. He's been cooped up in that place for many years. He feared our parents greatly. He's an innocent being. I very happy to have brung him with me. We both know that they will find us. The only person we can go to and trust is Onew. My long timed friend. He is already expecting us so it should be settled for now.

I looked up at the sky and watched the fluffy clouds dance above our heads as we ran. I wonder if he is seeing the same thing as me. Kibum, wait for me please.