Go Figure

Go Figure - Myungsoo

Lacing up your skates, you made sure that they were tightly tied before you went out onto the ice. Your leggings were black as you wore a creme colored over sized sweater. With your hair up into a ponytail, you headed out to the freshly smoothed ice. Taking a couple laps around the rink, you warmed up with a few stretches before you started slow with your jumps and turns. Making a few figure eights, you smiled as you thought of your boyfriend, Myungsoo, and his band Infinite.

A commotion came from the stands as you looked over and stopped on the ice. Myungsoo was leaning on the railing as you smiled and skated over to him.

"I didn’t know that you were coming today." You said as you skated over to the wall with a smile.

"I thought I had an open invitation to come and see my girlfriend practice." He blushed and smiled at you.

"Ah I see." You nodded your head softly as your thoughts went to the upcoming competition that you were practicing for.

"Is there something wrong?" Myungsoo asked as he saw worry behind your eyes.

"I-I am just worried about the competition that is coming up." You said softly as you saw Infinite file into the seats from the corner of your eye.

"Don’t worry, I know that you will be perfect." Myungsoo placed his hand on your cheek as he pulled you closer as he placed a kiss on your lips. Pressing your lips against his, your hand wrapped around his wrist as you smiled into the kiss.

"This is for good luck." He mumbled against your lips as you pulled away.

"Have fun watching~" You called as you waved to the rest of Infinite. Pushing back off to the middle of the ring, you moved to the center of the ring as you the music that you choreographed your routine to. Your favorite Infinite song played as you moved around the ice.

Myungsoo carefully sat on the edge of his seat as he played with his rings around his fingers as he watched you intently.

"Hyung~" Sungjong said softly as he placed his hand on his back. Myungsoo slightly tore his eyes away from you to glance as Sungjong. "She will be ok, she is a pro." Myungsoo nodded slowly at Sungjong’s words as his eyes never left you.

Watching you go around and around, you looked so happy, so graceful. Myungsoo sat back in his seat a little as he began to relax as the minutes ticked by. Finishing your routine, you bowed to your small crowd as they clapped for you. They moved closer to the rink as you moved to start the song over.

Going over your routine again, your skates glided across the smooth ice as you got ready for the most difficult spin of your routine. The takeoff was perfect, yet when you hit the ice again, your knee couldn’t take the impact and caused you to collapse.

The cold ice, hit your hip as the shavings of ice stuck to your clothes as you heard your name being faintly called. Looking over to where Myungsoo was, he was halfway over the wall as you called his name.

"Myungsoo, I’m fine, this happens all the time." You reassured him as you stood back up on your feet and brushed the ice shavings from your clothes, as he stood behind the wall as you skated off. With your heart racing from the fall, you felt a pain and a warm liquid run down your leg yet you continued with practice.

Half an hour ticked by as Myungsoo took his seat again next to Sunggyu, the other members went exploring the ice rink, except for Dongwoo, who was fascinated with your grace on the ice.

"Hey Myungsoo?" Sunggyu nudged him slightly as Myungsoo glanced over at him. "What is that red stuff on the ice?" Sunggyu asked pointing for the red dots that seemed to be following the pattern that you were skating.

"Sometimes there are lines on the ice for Hockey." Myungsoo said as he just watched you spin and turn as you pulled your arms and legs close to your body, causing you to spin faster.

"I don’t think that those are lines, I think that he is meaning the red dots." Dongwoo pointed out too as Myungsoo set himself on the edge of the seat again to see what they were talking about. Squinting his eyes, he saw the dots that were splattered all over the ice. His eyes became wide as he watched you as you went up for a small jump, one that you should land. Yet as he watched you, you lost your balance and fell to the ice once again.

Myungsoo waited a few seconds for you to get up, as you didn’t move.

”_______-ah!” He called as he started climbing over the wall. Calling your name louder and louder his feet landed on the ice as s called after him, eventually following him onto the ice. Shuffling his feet against the ice to get to you, he only thought of you as he came up onto your frozen body.

"Jagiya~" He called sweetly as he lifted your head from the ice and cradled it in his hand as he sat against the cold ice and laid it on his lap. Tears filled his eyes as he looked down at you. Sungyeol was the next one to come to your side, then Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong and lastly Sunggyu.

"I think we need to get her to the hospital." Hoya said as he pointed at your badly cut leg. Myungsoo still frozen in shock let the members placed a coat under you so that they could pull you to the edge of the rink. Dongwoo carefully took off your skates as the other members lifted you onto Myungsoo’s back.

His heart pounded out of his chest as his feet ran faster and faster to the hospital. With his pace slowing after a few blocks, he breathed heavily as he jogged slowly through the doors.

A painful moan slid from your lips as you rolled your head over slowly as your eyes fluttered open. With someone’s hand in yours, you gave it a slight squeeze as the man’s head shifted from the machines to you.

"Nurse!" He called as he let his hand slip from yours, holding out your hand for him, your hand made a grabbing motion as they looked you over once you were awake. He backed away from the bed, as the doctor came over and took your hand in his. Following his instructions he talked to Myungsoo. After a few minutes everyone dispersed as Myungsoo moved back to your side.

"They said that you would be ok, you just passed out from all of the blood that you lost from your cut." Myungsoo said as he took your hand back into yours.

"I’m sorry" You mouthed to him as he shook his head.

"Don’t be sorry, I am just glad that I got to see your eyes again." He said as his eyes shifted from one of yours to the other.

Letting a slight smile move onto your lips, you closed your eyes as you moved as close to him as you could. Myungsoo pulled up your blanket on you as you tried to find your voice.

"Can I still do the competition?" You asked looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Only if I can come to every practice and can catch you if you fall again." He said as he pushed some of your hair behind your ear as you nodded slowly.