Welcome To Woollim High

The Mission

- Seriously SungYeol, Its been Two years and you havent ed a single chick.
L gave his Hyung a light punch on his shoulder. 
- I dont wanna be seen as some kinda of a monster, like you guys...
- We are not monsters, we just use what God gave us! Dongwoo said and flung his arms up in the air.
- Your ? Sungyeol said while raising one of his eyebrows. 
- No, Our good looks! 
- Yah! SungYeol! I think i've found the perfect Girl for you to bang! Sunggyu  leaned his elbows against the window sill and looked out through the window. 
- Leader I dont... 
He walked up to his Hyung and looked out through the window as well. It was crowded with people. Sunggyu wanted him to bang all of them? 
Leader pointed towards the school gates. A girl in a flowery dress stood leaned against a tree with a big bag in her arms. She had long redish-brown hair and Sungyeol just knew that she was pretty even though he was to far away to actually see her face. 
- Wah, She must be new, L said and gave out a loud sigh. 
- You only say that because you never slept with her, Sungyeol said and smirked.
- No, She is new. Remember what Mrs. Lee said last week? We are getting a new student in class... If i remember it right, her name should be Goo SungHwa, Sunggyu said and scratched the back of his head.
- Goo SungHwa, im deffinitely adding her to my list, Hoya said.
- Once again, No! Lets give Sungyeol a chance. 
Sunggyu turned around to face his dongsaeng. 
- Sungyeol... You go and bang the out of that new girl! 

________________________________________________________

I threw my bag over my shoulder and started walking towards the school's entrance. I took a few deep breaths before entering. I began walking down the corridor. I glanced at every door, looking for the headmasters office. When i finally found the right door a loud bell started to ring and i jumped a bit. 
- Wow, Easy... 
I turned around and saw a tall boy with dark brown hair wearing a black and red checkered shirt. He stood just a few inches away from me and for no reason, my heart started beating, faster then ever.
- You must be new, Im Lee Sungyeol. He said and smiled.
- Im...
- Goo SungHwa, i know. 
- How...
- We are going to be attending the same classes this year. 
- Is that so... Well i was told to go to the headmasters office before attending any classes at all so...
I turned around and put my hand on the doorhandle. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.
- Just so you know, if there is anything you need help with. Just come to me, Okay?
I didnt bother to look at him, i just nodded and stepped into the office. 
I was greeted by a beautiful woman in her twenties. She presented herself as Mrs. Yoon, The headmaster of Woolliment High. 
- So, You are Goo SungHwa. She said and smiled.
I placed myself in one of the chairs infront of her desk.
- Neh.
- Welcome to Woollim High...
- Kamsa Hamnida.

I slowly stepped into the classroom that Mrs. Yoon had directed me to. I looked around and saw that every single student in the classroom was staring at me, even the teacher.
- Ah, SungHwa. Welcome. You can take a seat next to Kim Myungsoo. She pointed towards a smiling, good looking guy with short black hair. I slowly walked up to him and placed myself next to him.
- Goo SungHwa Eh? He said.
- Neh, I kept my eyes on the whiteboard.
- Nice To Meet You....
I found myself searching around the classroom for Sungyeol. When i finally spotted him a smile grew on my face. I quickly looked down as i saw that he was looking in my direction. I could hear Myungsoo giggle by my side.