Chapter 1

My Music is You

IU is a beautiful and innocent girl who loves to sing. She dreamed of becoming a famous singer. She has always fantasized can sing on music stage. On her way to the campus..
"Sulfuric acid, acetic acid, hydrochloric acid ~" IU sing memorize the name of the chemical compound.
When opened eyes, IU see people on the train stare with wonder. IU was embarrassed and then stop singing.
"Today I was really embarrassed." IU says.
IU then walked to the hall class, she dance along the hall class because she felt on
Inkigayo stage. She also sings like SNSD Seohyun.

IU POV
Do you know me? My name is IU, I was a junior majoring in chemistry. I will be a laboratory analyst. I always felt my friend singing with me in the classroom.
"IUUUUUU!!! You were noisy, you interfere another friend." chemistry lecturer scolded.
"I'm sorry."
said IU.
 

While in other places ..
A man who is the creator of a new song coming from abroad. He was picked up by his friend at the airport.
"Yoseob, I'm coming to pick you up." said his friend
"Thank you friend, I think you forgot to pick me up." said Yoseob

 

IU was idolized Eunji. She always comes when Eunji has a schedule on the music stage.
neoreul manhi manhi johahae
na neoreul saranghage dwaennabwa
ttokgachi malhago sipeunde
naega geuraedo doelkka, jomdeo gidaryeobolkka ~

chanting voice of Eunji make IU's heart feel at ease. She really liked the song sung by Eunji.

Meanwhile, the other spectators a grandfather and his grandson named Chunji came to see Eunji in space artist.
"Your voice is beautiful, Eunji." Praise the grandfather
"Thank you. Who is together with you, grandfather?" Eunji asked.
"He is my grandson, his name is Chunji. You two will be working together." said grandfather
"Nice to meet you, Eunji." said Chunji
"Nice to meet you too." Eunji reply

Elsewhere, Yoseob with his friend was drinking soju together.
"Someone created a lot of songs definitely to get the money." said Yoseob
"Not really." replied his friend.
"Are you sure? Are not you also like that?" Yoseob asked.
"Yes, I'm also for the sake of money." his friend replied with shame.
"Do not you say that you love your job as a songwriter while you work for money." said Yoseob
"All right. Now, let me ask you. Did you become like this because Eunji? You no longer continue creating songs and playing music. Were you afraid to see her again?" asked his friend.
Yoseob sighed ..
"I'm not going to buy you soju again, friend." Yoseob replied.
"Okay, forget that I asked you earlier." said his friend.

At that time, IU was walking back to her house. However, as it passes through a clothing store, she dreamed of seeing Seohyun who invited him to sing along. IU started singing, but once she realized that it was just a dream. IU also continue her journey.
Yoseob who was talking to his friend explained that he did not want to create a song. However, his friend forced him to be able to create songs and playing music again. Then, Yoseob to leave his friend who was drunk. While he was sitting in the garden, he heard a woman's voice singing ..

neoreul manhi manhi johahae
na neoreul saranghage dwaennabwa
ttokgachi malhago sipeunde
naega geuraedo doelkka, jomdeo gidaryeobolkka ~

IU sings in a tone that does not match. IU Yoseob was observed when singing.
"Hi, young lady. You sing very bad" Yoseob said.
IU was turned, but he resumed his singing.
"How to sing the song does not like it. On his part, you have to sing with feeling." Yoseob explained at IU.
"Who are you?" IU asked.
"Me? I was the creator of the songs you sing before." Yoseob said.
"Then, you are a songwriter named Yang Yoseob. So you it is Yoseob." IU laughs innocently.
"You do not seem to believe me. If I am really Yang Yoseob, what would you do?" Yoseob asked.
"Well, I probably would be Jung Eunji." IU continued to laugh.
"Hey, lady. You do not sing when your voice is still bad." Yoseob warns IU.

Since meeting with Yoseob, IU became angry. IU wants to prove to Yoseob that she could sing like Eunji.

1 year later ..
"Our concert in Seoul, works well. Congratulations to us all." Key said
"CEO Chunji please say a few words." Key explained on Chunji.
"We will make a Eunji concert as world tour
concert." Chunji said.
"We work closely with the CEO Chunji is beneficial for us." Key whispered to Eunji.
"He is a smart man, wealthy, and educated. However, we know little of his background." Eunji whispered to Key.
A guest came over to Chunji ..
"Mr. Chunji, what you believe to this concert?" asked guest
"I am convinced that this world
tour concert will bring a lot of money." Chunji explained.
Key and Eunji saw the guest with a cynical view.

IU tries to audition to become a singer. She was for nearly a year, learning to sing well. When the preparation audition..
"I should be a famous singer." IU cheer herself
IU wait for 1 hour. Later, the name of IU was called to enter the audition room. When will sing ..
"Wait, we here are doing auditions for a boyband. Youa are a lady, why you come to audition?" Chunji asked.
Eunji and Key puzzled to hear a statement from the CEO Chunji. IU was already making changes in order to be seen as men. However, she was caught.
"Please, allow me to audition." IU pleaded
"You can not audition. Now, you get out of the audition." expelled Chunji
"Please, help me." IU pleaded.
"No way!" Chunji left IU.

IU was disappointed for failing to audition. IU also had to give up the dream. However, when on the way home IU saw the flyer about the singing course. IU plans to go to the course tomorrow. The next morning ..
"Hopefully, by taking a course, I can be a singer with good voice." IU hopes
Although the price of the course is quite high, IU still follow the course. While in the company of Chunji.
"Key, when the audition is done this way, I think it will go smoothly." said Chunji
"We should hold a singing contest also to increase revenue and we will make a song for the winner." Key argues.
"I'm not sure we are able to create a song for the winner." responsible Chunji

In his friend place, his friend asked Yoseob to make a beautiful song. Because, Yoseob's friend want to look for a suitable singer to sing the song and then followed the singing contest.
"We should be able to participate in a singing competition in Chungdamdong." Yoseob friend said.
"What's your excuse to take me?" Yoseob asked.
"You want to help me, right? You are smart in make a song." said Yoseob friend
"No, I'm not going to help! I told you when we drink yesterday." Yoseob explains to his friend.
"I need the song's creation from you, because I wanted a new and fresh songs for female singers." said Yoseob friend

Meanwhile, IU do part time work as a milkman and as a tutor. All that she did to assist in paying the money for the course. When in the course ..
"Come on, we practice." said the teacher course
"Teachers, students at this course, just me?" asked IU
"Due to the recently opened, just you students here. C'mon, start a ~ a ~ a ~ a ~" said the teacher course
"a ~ a ~ a ~ a ~" IU followed by a tone that is not right
"Tighten your stomach!" snapped the teacher course
"a ~ a ~ a ~ a ~" IU sings increasingly chaotic.
"Stop! Stop!" said the teacher course
"Why I was asked to stop singing?" asked IU
"Now, you try to use your diaphragm." teacher explains at IU
"What is a diaphragm?" IU asked again.
"You are stupid. Now, you come with me out." said the teacher course

The course teacher took IU to a store. IU asked to change clothes clothing cosplay use, then singing and dancing on the side of the road to invite people to come to the store. Then ..
"IU, you've trained hard." said the teacher course
"Thank you." IU replied
"Now, you may go home. Classes will resume tomorrow." said the teacher course

IU returned home, while the course teacher came to meet Yoseob's friend. They are old friends.
"Finally, we are all gathered here." said Yoseob friend
"Why did you call me here?" asked the teacher course
"I want to introduce you to the best songwriter, the name Yang Yoseob." said Yoseob friend
"He is not only the best songwriter, but he's also good-looking and smart." said the teacher noticed Yoseob courses.
"What is your name?" Yoseob asked the teacher.
"Me? My name is Miss Soo Man." said the teacher of the course.
Yoseob laughed the teacher's appearance, since his face like a man.

In place of the CEO Chunji ..
"Suzy, how the results of searching for songwriter?" Chunji asked her fiance
TOK TOK .. ..
"Sorry, I disturb you two." Eunji said coming into the room along with Key
"It's okay. Please sit down, Eunji. Sorry, we've made ​​you come at this hour." Suzy said with a friendly
"I'm starting to not like to work with you." said Eunji
Suzy and Chunji was seen confused with Eunji statement. Eunji smiled ..
"She pretty much loved her boyfriend, making me feel left out." said Eunji

Suzy and Chunji was seen confused with Eunji statement. Eunji smiled ..
"She pretty much loved her boyfriend, making me feel left out." Eunji said
Suzy, Chunji, and Key laughed after hearing the next statement of Eunji. They then sat together.
"Are you mocking me?" Key ask to Eunji.
"Why do husbands and boyfriends in the same position?" Eunji asked the three of them.

Four of them laughed again.
"What makes you call us here?" asked Eunji
"We want to discuss the campaign strategy in a singing competition." said Chunji
"Campaign strategy?" Key asked.
"The prize is great, you will also participate in this race. We will hold auditions and broadcast on television as a reality show." Suzy explained
"Do you want to increase your popularity?" Eunji asked.
"The audition and rehearsal will be broadcast on television to raise its popularity." said Chunji
"You are indeed an expert in this matter. Terrific! We never think of the things." praise and Key at Suzy Chunji.
"Therefore, the assessment should audition objective. You have to focus on production and the music." said Chunji
"Who will be the judge in the singing contest?" Key asked.
"Our best guess is Eunji as judges of the singing competition." said Chunji
Eunji and Key went home leaving Suzy and Chunji.

At Yoseob friend's house ..

"Creator Yang Yoseob, I want to go home with you." Miss Soo Man tease Yoseob.
"You take her home, Yoseob." said Yoseob friend
"Miss Soo Man, May I see your phone for a while?" asked Yoseob
"My handphone? It's Okay, finally you want to give your phone numbers, creator Yoseob." said Miss Soo Man with happy

Yoseob also called IU, because in Miss Soo Man contact existing just IU's phone number.
"Hello? Why are teachers called?" asked IU
"What you can pick up Miss Soo Man?" asked Yoseob
"Where's the address?" asked IU
"I will send my address through messages." said Yoseob
IU came to pick Yoseob teachers course at home. When she got there ..
"Excuse me, is there one?" IU knocked Yoseob
Yoseob opened the door ..
"Are you the person who got a call earlier?" asked Yoseob
"Yeah, right." said IU

Yoseob invited IU into his house. Yoseob looks confused when IU calling miss Soo Man as teacher. Yoseob just laughed because he knew Soo Man can not teach about singing. When a face was watching IU, Yoseob remembered the incident one year ago ..
"Wait a minute. Have we met before?" asked Yoseob
"I'm not sure we've ever met." IU replied.
Yoseob went toward the piano and he offered IU to sing. IU also sings and makes the lyrics about the incident when he met with Yoseob. Then ..
"You? On the park?" asked Yoseob
"Huh?" IU confused ..

 

 

to be continued

please subscribe, upvote, and comment my story.. Thank you :)