22nd ♡ December

Christmas Special'13 : 22nd December.♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strong waves of christmas lights shone into Gikwang's eyes as he opened them slowly. His eyes wander around the room to his sleeping girlfriend beside him. Their arms and legs were tangled with each other's after the whole night of cuddling. He stared at his girlfriend's perfectly shaped face features and traces them out. It was until his eyes landed on the calender when he realised it was almost Christmas. He starts shaking his girlfriend up lightly. She stirs a little in her sleep but still continues sleeping anyway. "Jagiya," Gikwang whispered into her ears then lightly kissing it. He saw her smile slightly in her sleep. "You awake?" he checks. "Mmhm," she nods before rubbing her eyes in the cutest way ever. The ones making Gikwang fall in love with her again and again. Gikwang plants a small kiss on her lips before sitting up on his bed while making his hair. He sees his girlfriend stand up and stumble to the dressing table. He stares at her as she walks past. Messy bed hair, a white button-up shirt he offered her that ends just at her bum with a black shorts that fits her thighs just right. Just.. Wow. "You're making your hair without even opening both of your eyes?" Gikwang comments as he scratches his scalp. He needed a wash up. "Yeahh. I can't go out of the house with such a messy hair," she replied and started combing her hair with Gikwang watching from the bed. He loved watching his girlfriend make her hair. It seems fasinating to him how his dear girlfriend could change from a cute girl without makeup to a y and matured girl with her makeup on. Gikwang stood up and checked out what was outside by the window. The sky was still dark and everyone in their neighbourhood was still sleeping, enjoying their lazy Sunday morning. It was 4am in the morning and he promised to bring his girlfriend out early in the morning and admire their neighbours' christmas lights. She assumed that they would light their christmas lights up when they sleep. Gikwang did not tell her that they light up their christmas lights at 7pm in the late evening too. It was one of her wish to spend the early morning with her boyfriend. Hyosung's sniff made Gikwang quickly rummage through his wardrobe for her pink pyjamas for her to change into. Hyosung was Gikwang's girlfriend that he dated for 3 years. She was a year older than he is but those that do not know them think he is the one that is older instead. That's probably what attracted him to her. He left it beside her and headed for the bathroom, finally going to clean up, not forgetting to cancel the 22nd of December off their calander.

 

Both of them headed out hand in hand wearing their matching pink and blue pyjamas, jacket and slippers. They headed to Gikwang’s car while laughing and slightly dancing. Who cares anyway. At 4am, those that are out looking at christmas lights would only be that 2 lunatics wearing their matching pyjamas. They took their jacket off in the car when Gikwang switched on the heater. Hyosung quickly put on her safety belt and hugged her knees. "Woah, it's like we're driving to Santa's house with all these christmas lights surrounding us," she looked around as she says, lightly chuckling. "Nah, no need to go there," Kikwang said nonchalently as he started his engine then turned to Hyosung, using his 2 fingers to lift her chin up, "I already got mine." Hyosung blew a kiss to him as they both laughed wholeheartly. As soon as Gikwang started driving, Hyosung started to admire those work of art by their neighbours. Ohs and ahs were heard many of times. "Yoseob decorated his house really nicely," Gikwang commented as he drove past it. Hyosung nodded in consent. "We should definitely decorate ours much nicer than theirs and stand out," Hyosung continues as her attention keeps getting caught by the christmas decorations that the car went past one by one, fast as lightning. "Or we should not decorate our lawn at all. Wouldn't that catch people's attention better?" Gikwang suggested, eyes following the brightly filled with decoration, Dongwoon's house, pass by. "Oh my, why didn't I think of it, you're such a genius, Kikwang-ah!" Hyosung gave him a thumbs up before continuing to admire the wonderful christmas lights.

 

By the time Kikwang parked his car back at home, it was 6am already. The two of them speedily ran into the house, too lazy to put on their jackets and flopped on top of each other on the sofa. Both of them enjoyed the rare moment of silence for a while before Kikwang started asking Hyosung to cook them breakfast. "I'm hungryyyy," he pouts as he pokes Hyosung tummy, higher and higher up before she stops them. Kikwang sure knows how to make Hyosung give in. "Fineee," Hyosung groaned before dragging herself to the kitchen, preparing his favourite breakfast. Gikwang, on the other hand, made a beeline to his CD collection and picked out the Christmas carols. He put it on radio at maximum volume. "I don't a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could know. Make my wish come truee~" Gikwang started singing as he sashays into the kitchen. "All i want for christmas is you~" the both of them chorused together before breaking into peals of laughter.

 

The carols played one after each other, bringing their christmas mood up. "Santa claus is coming to town!" Hyosung sang as she spun around before placing the plate of breakfast onto the table. Kikwang stood up and bowed. "May I have this dance, princess?" he winked and the both of them started dancing with both their aprons on. "Okok, let's eat," Hyosung giggled as she took off her apron and sat down. Kikwang took the first bite. "It's yummy, your cooking always don't let me down," he complimented as he fed Hyosung a mouthful of the waffles. "Mfh, mfh," Hyosung answered with a mouthful of food, making her words muffled. "Eat finish before you talk, stupid," he chuckled as he wiped off the excess maple syrup he squeezed into . "How can a girl be so pretty. Let's see," he said as he turned Hyosung head from left to right with his thumb and index finger, looking closely at her face. Hyosung slapped his hand away but his hands go back anyway. "Why do I love you so much," Gikwang asks before looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter