Let's Get Started

Stay With Me

*8:50am alarm clock rings*

Suga: Ya! Dongsaeng wake up. Time for you to go to school.

Kyungmi: oh okay......

Suga pulls the bedsheets and open's the blinds to reveal the bright sunlight

Kyungmi: AISH! ARRASEO! Im up!

Suga: Go wash up and then come downstairs to eat breakfast.

Kyungmi gets up and brushes her teeth. She notices that her hair is puffy and looks like a lion mane. She brushes it to make it straight and smooth. 

Kyungmi: What should I wear?

She picks out a floral shirt with a black cardigan, black shoes with blue skinny jeans and pins  her hair with a butterfly hairpin. She goes downstairs to eat kimchi noodles since it was very cold day. She notices that she was gonna be late!

Kyungmi: Oppa! Im gonna be late! I'll take the bike and come back home after okay?

Suga: Okay.....also...tell Jungkook I said hi.

Kyungmi: haha..of course oppa! smiles with a big grin

She rides her bike to go to BIGHIT UNIVERSITY. "I hope im not late so i can still see oppa". That's right, my lovely Jungkook oppa. Ever since that day.

~FLASHBACK~

 

Kyungmi: So what did you get in your biology test, oppa?

Woobin: Off course, I got 100%

Kyungmi: Off course you would get 100%, why did i even ask.

Woobin her hair

Woobin: remember......you will never be me. *merong*

Kyungmi: I should hit you, do you know that?

Woobin: Go ahead hit me....

Kyungmi hesitates, but ends up hitting his chest slightly.

Woobin: See you won't hit me because my face will get ugly

Kyungmi hits him for real and hard this time

Woobin: Aish pabo..

Kyungmi: you deserve it

BELL RINGS

Teacher: Class, please sit down. I have big news, we have a new student. Come in.

A boy comes in wearing a black & white varsity jacket and bows in front of the class and says..

Student: Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I came from Busan and traveled to America for 1 year. Please take care of me. *bows*

OOOO WAAA~ it was like seeing an angel. He was tall, had a roundish cute face. His hair was fluffy but soft and his smile and eyes were dashing. 

Kyungmi:....i think im in love......

Woobin: Hey kyungmi..close your mouth. Also he ain't that cute and handsome. Compare his face to me

 

 

 

 

Kyungmi: hm...naw i like him better~

Teacher: Class please be friends with Jungkook and be nice. Jungkook there's an empty seat right next to Kyungmi. Kyungmi raise your hand.

Kyungmi: Over her teacher-nim

He walks over and sits down and looks around until our eyes meet.

Kyungmi: Annyeong chingu~ im Choi Kyung Mi, let's be good friends! *reaches out for a handshake*

Jungkook: Nice to meet you. Yes, lets be good friends. *we shake hands and smile like were stupid*

 

 

 

 

and that is how it all started.....