THE SASAENG OPPAS

MY SASAENG OPPAS ♡

No one's pov

 

The leader of the sasaeng brothers is the Kim family's eldest son, Kim SungGyu. He is the music teacher of Seoul Academy of Music and is undeniably good looking which made every female student and teaching staff swoon over him the moment he became the teacher of the school. He is very popular to the extend of having a large fanbase in school with almost every female student being a member of his fanclub. During the school's annual popularity poll last year,  he won the title of THE IDEAL BOYFRIEND with a large margin and thus resulting in jealousy from the male students and teachers. But being a friendly person he is, he is also friends with the boys and became quite close with them over time and many even joined his fanclub and became his fan, resulting him to become even popular. But underneath his friendly image, there is a secret that no one knows.... he is actually suffering from a 'disorder' which made him overly obsessive about his beloved younger sister's love-life to the extend of spying on her everyday. The second son of the family, Kim DongWoo is a well-known fashion designer throughout the world and is the favourite for alot of local and foreign celebrities. His good looks, skilled hands and creative mind made him popular among the hottest female and male celebrities and many even wanted him to become their personal stylist. Not only is he popular among celebrities, but also among models. Female models will throw themselves to him and stick to him like glue and they even conducted their own polls to find the THE GUY WHO SHOULD BE SHARED AMONG ALOT OF WOMAN. DongWoo is compared with the other male models and he won the title which is not surprising to the female models as he had the body proportions equivalent to a male model and his face, sense of humour and gentleman like qualities which made him more outstanding than the male models. But underneath all that positive qualities that he have, he is also suffering from the same condition as his brother..... except that he is a little more physical as compared to his brother which made him more intimidating than SungGyu. Kim SungYeol and Kim MyungSoo are the only twins of the family and despite that, their personalities are completely different. SungYeol is an extrovert while MyungSoo is an introvert. SungYeol is very hyper, energetic and is a prodigy in sports and games and was being scouted by alot of national sports teams to be in their teams even before he graduated from school. Being in alot of sports teams in his school, he is exceptionally popular not only among the female students but also the male students as well. The girls love him for his pretty face, muscular build and intimidating height while the boys admire him for his ability to master a sports game quickly and his popularity among the girls. MyungSoo has a very bright brain and was given the nickname The Second Einstein as he was clever enough to solve the hardest questions with ease which even Professors cannot solve and he became  the worst enemy of the tests. His god like features and high level of intelligence made girls fall head over heels for him and his shyness when girls are around him made him even more appealing to the girls. But when it comes to issues regarding their beloved SeungYeon they will go nuts and become very hot tempered and act before they think. Thanks to the big build and intimidating height, SeungYeon's admirers will always be scared away by them. When the 4 of them join forces against their 'threats' they will always win easily.