Snowman

Snowman - Yoochun

A fresh blanket of snow covered the brown color that was there just a day before. Yoochun was already up and walking over to your place as the sight of snow excited him to no end. He pulled on his snow boots as he pushed the bottoms of his jeans into the fuzzy sides of the boots as he slipped his puffy coat, slipping some gloves into his pockets, he pulled a beanie over his head as he skipped out the door.

Making fresh foot prints in the snow, he smiled to himself as light snow fell from the grey sky, the sparkles in the snow reminded him of your eyes even from the first time that he met you, even after six months your eyes still shined as bright.

A strange, yet new feeling filled his heart as he thought about you. His heart hurt when he was away from you and when he was near you, he never wanted to let you go. With his thoughts turning to you, the time seemed to fly as he soon arrived at your house.

Walking around to the back of your house, he picked up some snow in his hand as it melted into water. Smearing it on your bedroom window, it quickly froze as he took his finger and drew two interlocking hearts in the thin ice.

Knocking on your window, he stepped back as he waited for you to answer. Having to knock a few more times, he finally heard some movement inside as you pulled open the curtains. He stood on the other side of the window with an adorably cute smile as he waved to you happily. Bending down he picked up some snow and held it in his hands as he tried to persuade you to come outside with him.

With a smile beaming on your face, you held up one finger as you ran to go change into some warmer clothes before joining Yoochun outside.

Slipping on your boots and your coat, you ran out your back door as you  picked up some snow before throwing it on him. The white snow glistened on his beanie as he shook his head before turning around.

"I’m going to pay you back!" He called as you squealed and ran away from him. In no time he had caught you between his arms as you smiled as both of you caught your breath.

"I have something I want us to do." He said quietly as he retracted his arms from you. Turning around to face him, you smiled as your eyes traced his red nose and pink cheeks as he smiled.

"What is the task, sir?" You saluted to him which caused him to giggle as you smiled.

"Would you make a snow man with me?" His little lip gently stuck out as you stood on the tips of your toes as you gently pecked his lips with yours.

"Love to!" You said as he smiled again. Pulling off the beanie from his head, he placed it on your head as both of you linked arms until you found the perfect spot to build your snowman.

Yoochun worked happily as he rolled the base of the snowman, making it nice and strong as you worked on collecting the rocks for the buttons and twigs to the arms and everything that is needed to make the snowman unique. He lifted the middle section of the snowman on his strong base as you came back with all of the decorations.

"How are these?" You asked as they fanned out on your hands.

"They look awesome!" He said as you began to push the buttons into the mid section. After Yoochun lifted the head onto the top, he helped you put on the smile and the nose and eyes as he stuck in the branches as arms. Before adding his scarf as a final touch.

Both of you stepped back as you looked at the perfect snowman that you both created. Your eyes wondered up to Yoochun, who seemed to have a small pout on his lips as he looked at the snowman.

"What is it?" You asked as you wrapped your arms around him,

"I just think that he looks a lot like me." He looked down at you as he wrapped his arms around you too.

"That isn’t a bad think you know, that might be why I like him so much" You stood on your cold toes as you kissed his red cheeks. With your kiss, he suddenly smiled as butterflies came into his stomach as he kissed your head softly with his cold lips.

"Will you wait here while I go and grab my phone, so I can take a picture of my boyfriend and the handsome look-a-like snow man that he made?" He smirked at your request as he smiled and nodded, you walked back to the house. Yoochun watched you with a smile as he began to feel something more grow within his heart.

An idea sprung into his mind as he began to quickly act on it.

Walking back from the house, with your phone in your hand, you came upon Yoochun working on yet another snowman.

"Yoochun, what are you doing?" You asked as you rounded a tree to find him putting the final touches on the second snowman.

"I-I thought that the snowman looked lonely and I thought that everyone deserves someone to stand by their side so I made a snow woman to stand beside him, to keep him company." He said as he added the final touches. Moving back over to you, your eyes were wide as you looked at the snow woman.

"That snow woman looks like me. " You said under your breath as Yoochun too your cold hand into his.

"I think that I met my match." He said softly as his hands wrapped around yours.

"I think that I met mine too." You said softly as you wrapped your arms around him happily, he took your phone and held up the phone into the air as he snapped a few picture of you two together in his arms. Following your pictures with him, he snapped a few pictures of the snow couple.

Not being able to feel your toes or your fingers, both of you walked back to your house. Stripping yourself of the cold, snow covered boots and coats along with your gloves and hats. Both of you walked over to the couch as Yoochun made a fire in your fireplace as you wrapped a blanket around you.

He wrapped his arms around you as he kissed the top of your head, both of you watched the snow couple from your window as they smiled happy to have each other next to each other.

"Maybe we could make a snow family tomorrow." Yoochun said as he blushed as the light from the fire began to fill the room. You softly chuckled as you snuggled into his chest as your mind filled of thoughts about the future, hopefully a future with Yoochun.