Chapter one

Let me love you

well I'm here infront at Cleo's locker..

 

 

 

 

not really infront I'm sitting Infront of his lockers

 

 

 

making sure that he'll read my letter for him.

 

 

 

 

well cleo is Handsome, cool, popular, and a basketball player here.

 

 

 

 

he's quite popular because he's totally your ideal man and as I already said he's a basketball player. -.-

 

 

 

 

well let me introduce myself

 

 

I'm Nikki park, 17 years living and I love Cleo.

 

 

 

 

the first time I saw him was at our house, well our mother and father are friends. a very very close friends.

 

 

 

 

he was sitting at the couch at side of his mother and staring at the coffee table and when he finally notice me at the end of the stair, I just stare at him admiring how handsome he is, but he just rolled his eyes at me.. he's totally cool since child.

 

 

 

 

 

woah wait-- he's finally here.. :""">

 

 

 

 

"who the heck gave this and put it in on my locker?" he asked everybody but I think he's asking his self. -;-

 

 

 

"I put it in." I answered him. chinned up.

 

 

 

 

"Why?" he asked looking straight in my eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe because I'm confessing?" I sarcastically said to him.

 

 

 

 

 

he just looked at me like what the did you did, and suddenly he tear the envelope or should I say the letter I just gave him. T-T

 

 

 

 

 

"w-w-why did you tear it down?" I asked teary eyed

 

 

 

 

"Because I like so." he answered me and turned back at me and then walked out of the locker room and the people inside the locker are looking at me like this is the first time they saw a rejection..

 

 

 

 

like duh they always saw a rejection like everyday. -.- and that's me.. I always confess to him and in the blink of an eye he rejected me.. well I'm used to it but I will never give him up.

 

not really used to it I'm still teary eyed T-T

 

 

 

"Cleo-ah! wait up! let's go to the room together" I said.

 

 

 

 

well we're in the same room as ever..

 

 

 

 

since grade 3? I guess.

 

 

 

 

 

He hated me for some reason..

 

 

 

 

and that reasin is I don't know what it is but I will not going to find it uo because maybe it will tear me up again.