Chapter 0~Author's Pov's

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's Pov's~

​What is love at first sight?Do you believe in love at first sight?There will be two people from two different worlds that will be experiencing love at first sight?Is it going to be happiness in it or heartaches in it? Who knows? What going to happen to between these two people from different worlds? Will they be together or drifted apart?  No one believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart. Would two different worlds collided together at the same time? There are two people that wil be meet at the same time, same place but different circumstances.Love can easily taken away from these two people and even get their love interfere by their friends or fans. Lets meet these two people.

These two people are Taeyang from Big Bang and Eden.They first met at Big Bang Alive Tour concert in California L.A..Their eyes met when he was performing in the front of the stage where she was dancing along to their songs. After the concert, Taeyang's heart start fluttering like crazy. What would s say about it or his fans but mostly YG himself say about it? What would her friends but mostly her family say about it? Who knows? Wait for fate to take its toll. Hope their love stay strong to go through obstacles like breaking them apart, separation or interferences and many more.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter