FINAL (maybe)

The Mystery Cave

Kevin P.O.V

a/n: please excuse the shortness....... i only had 10 mimutes and it ws supposed to be a short little prompt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     

 

 It was a beautiful day out. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and the flowers were blooming.  As I was walking down my little path, I noticed something.  I had hiked this path many times before but somehow never noticed this cave.  I started to get a little curious so i popped my head around the corner, just enough to see into the cave, and I was amazed at what I saw. There were beautiful, shining topazes everywhere. "whoah" was all I could get out of my mouth.  I starded to go deeper into the cave until i heard a low growl pn my left. I turned around and saw something really, really, REALLY scary.  I slowly started to back out of the cave, but it started chasing me.  I then started to run away, crying.  When I was out, I kept on running until I bumped into someone.  I looked up and saw my boyfriend, Eli, laughing at me.  "why are you laughing at me?" I asked with teary eyes.  He then pointed behind me and I saw AJ with a monster costume on and also laughing at me. I turn back around to look at Eli, tears in my eyes and a pout forming on my lips.  "god, vinnie, you are so easy to scare!" he said to me, still laughing his off. "Why would you do that to me Eli?" i asked while running back to my house.