01&Final;

Tighty Whities
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Choi, you're late!"

 

 

He couldn't care less if elephants were doing cartwheels in his pad. The imminent problem - the impossibility, rather - was that things were not staring back at him. They were missing. Every single one of the goddamned things seemed to have upped and gone with the aim of sending him out plain free and hanging. If this was coup d' etat then he would admit to the brilliance of the idea. Of all times, really.

 

"Gimme a minute!" He managed to call out. Frantic and only towel-clad, he began pulling at other drawers, the closet, looking under the bed, back in the bathroom and in the hamper, even peeking through the back of the television set because if it was not in the usual place then anywhere would be justifiable enough to find a single pair of underwear. Briefs. Tighty whities. Whatever you call the things. Bottom line was that he needed one. NOW.

 

"They're not going to wait for you, you know," was the reply. He knew that and he cursed under his breath because Siwon would rather miss the event than go bare on the inside. There are things that may be compromised but this was definitely not one of them. Briefs first. Then pants. There had to be something down there.

 

And then as if sensing his dilemma, he finds them. There was momentary hesitation before the ringing of his phone jars him to hurry up. H

Please log in to read the full chapter