Love?

I'm in Love?
Oh god, why did I even do this crap in the first place? I'm the son of one of the richest men in Korea for god sake! I don't even have to work!
According to Taemin (another part-timer in the cafe), I looked really desperate when I told (Okay, maybe begged is a more appropriate word here) the manager I wanted a job. God knows why I suddenly became a maniac.
"It's a good thing'', says dad.
"It's part of life", says mom.
"You are in love with the manager'', says my best friend, Minho.
"How do you know?"
He came to the cafe one day, probably finding some way to tease me or humilliate me.
"I saw the way you looked, no; drooled all over him."
"When did I do that?"
"Like, all of the time?" I rolled my eyes.
Well, to tell you the truth; the manager of the cafe is kind of... attractive? He has those puffy cheeks whenever he pouts, which can make my heart skip beats ( Am I sick or what?). His eyes would turn into slits, like cresents. His smile.. Oh, it's like sunshine in the rain. Some sort of miracle would probably happen whenever he smiles.......  Okay, maybe I kinda..... like him?
"Kibum ah, can you please take the man's order?" I could hear his sweet caramel voice ringing in my eyes. Okay, maybe because he is talking to me right now.
"It's Key manager hyung, just call me Key."
He then smirked, "Then call me Onew hyung, Key; call me Onew hyung."
 
"Mom, do we have to leave?" I asked as she was already busy packing.
"Yes we do, Kibum dear. We have to migrate to New York because of your dad's promotion. Didn't you always say you wanted to leave Korea? To a more... interesting place? There, wish come true!"
I slumped on the couch. Even though I always said I didn't like it here, how can I leave so suddenly? A place where I lived in for the past 22 years of my life! How could I leave my friends, how could I leave....
 
I found myself running to the cafe (Thank god it was nearby.) P.S I should have just took the car.
I saw him there, cleaning up the place all by himself. I went inside.
He was startled. 'Key? Why on earth are you here at this time of the day? The cafe is closed you know."
"I....I...." I was panting because of all that running. And I realised that I was still in my pyjamas. 
"You... have something to tell me, right?"
"I'm leaving."
He looked at me, confused.
"So you came all the way here, just to tell me that you're leaving. You could always tell me tomorrow you know."
I shook my head. "No, I'm not here to tell you anyhting related to work."
He raised his eyebrow. I took a deep breath. 
"I'm here to tell you that I might be, just maybe..."
"Uh-huh, go on."
"Falling for you." There, I said it. Happy now?
He just laughed. Is he supposed to laugh after receiving a conffession? It's not like that in the movies! He is supposed to get all shocked and he will run away and I will grab his wrist...
"Great, you finally conffessed.
Wait, what?
"How do you know?"
"I don't think some rich kid like you would actually work at a cafe without any particular reason."
"Maybe I was forced to! Or maybe I was in love with Taemin!"
He laughed again. "Okay, maybe your friend Minho told me."
That Minho is going to die the next time I see him! 
"I love you too."
I was stunned. "What did you just say?"
He came closer to me. "I said I love you too."
I thought I was about to faint at that very moment.
"Are you sure? Is this some sort of hidden camera?"
Onew smiled.  He leaned in closer to me until I could feel his cool breath on my face. "Would you believe me if I did... this?"
He then slowly placed his warm lips on mine. It was everything I've ever imagined. Okay, maybe not. I wasn't exepecting anything actually, it IS my first kiss.
I broke the kiss. "Hold on, but I'm leaving. To New York." 
He hugged me tight. "I know, you told me that."
"Then what are we going to do?"
"I'm going with you."
"How?"
"I got accepted. To Julliard. It's in New York too, right?"
I started laughing. He started laughing. And I think the both of us will be laughing all the way to New York. 
Crazy, right?
 
The End
 
Dunno why I wrote this lol.