Silly~

THE FOOL CONFESSION

 

Love, the word that came from his lips felt so foreign in my ears. I didn't deny that my heart beating faster than usual. Him, It's always been him. The only person who could easily drive me crazy. Him, The one that I adore the most. The boy who standing across me in this corridor. Yes him, the one that I love.

I kept staring at him intently, he was kneeling on the floor. My heart froze, he did it just to show his feelings. He's confessing his love in the most romantic pose ever.

But yeah, He's not kneeling in front of me.

It's not me.

The girl that He like.

Not me.

Finally I come to my sense. And the piercing feeling began to burst in my heart. I'm broken. It's just a simple act, but why is it so painful ? I ran away crying. Hoping this is just another bad dream I had. I keep running and running to my hiding place.

***

"Is it true that Jiyong confess to Kiko yesterday ???"

"Yeah , yesterday in front of Kiko's class. That was the most romantic scenes I 've ever seen . Jiyong kneel in front of Kiko , OMG!!"

" Seriously ? I missed something spectacular again ... "

My head was suddenly dizzy, and my chest started to feel pain like yesterday. The two girls next to me talks about the scene yesterday, and Yes it hurt me a lot. This is not good, I have to get away from here. Escape from this painful dream.

Throughout the school, everyone was talking about the confession scene. It , I already know it so please stop talking about it !!

"So they are dating now ? Jiyong and Kiko ??"

"Of course, they are. Isn't crazy if Kiko refused Jiyong ? But, they fit each other perfectly anyway"

All of this began to feel painful, yeah I knew it.

Kwon Jiyong has been dating Kiko Mizuhara.

So what ? What if they are dating ?

Is it mean I have to stop liking Jiyong ?

Or do I have to accept that Jiyong not meant for me ? 

Or do I have to be tough by saying I gave them my bless ? 

This is so stupid.

I liked Jiyong from the past until now and It will never easy to be forgotten.

So don't, please don't ask me to forget him !!!

I hurried running away from that damn cafeteria, and chose to return to class. Everyone is busy chatting in the corridor. Of course, their topic is about Jiyong silly confession. It's suprised me a lot when some of them didn't hesitate to ask me. But yeah, I ignore them. I just went by like the wind is blowing .

I really want to arrive at class quickly. Those stupid students didn't help me at all !!!

But, the fact that has been waiting me in the classroom was much more excruciating. Jiyong and Kiko were having lunch together in the classroom and on my desk !

Uh, actually it's Jiyong's and mine desk. Yeah, we've became a chairmate since our first year. I'm so happy at that time, but now I regret it all. It's frustrating, if Jiyong wasn't my chairmate maybe I won't feel this way. I wouldn't even know him, or even fallen for him. But this is the reality, I can't always run away. I have to learn to deal with it, no I must deal with it. I walked to my desk and tried to take all my stuff .

"Dara , Do you want to sit here?", Kiko asked with her lovely face, "I can move away if you want to sit here".

Kiko rose from my chair, but Jiyong hold her hand and instead looked at me sharply .

"You don't need to moved Kiko, Dara can sit in another table for a while, right Dee ? Anyway she 's already sitting here from this morning. So just let Dara to looking for another seat. You're okay with it, right Dee ?", Jiyong asked me. Sending S.O.S messages to me. Hell, I don't care !!!

"Really? You don't want to sit here Dara ??", Kiko asked.

"Yeah it's fine Kiko, I just want to take something in my bag," I said, taking my bag with one hand and passed to the front seat which is only occupied by Lee Seungri. I put my bag next to the table and sat lifelessly beside Seungri. Seungri is a very cheerful classmate of mine, but sometimes He's being too noisy. And like right now, seeing me sit beside him, making him talk to me endlessly. It's not that I hate it, but I need some space to be alone and yeah being with Seungri isn't helping me.

God, I want to disappear for a while. Can't I ??

***

During the week I sat next to Seungri and left Jiyong sat alone. Although Seungri is a very talkative friend, but I maintain myself to sit there. I wonder what will I become, if I still push myself to sit next to Jiyong . Maybe I'll pass out due to difficulty of breathing with just seeing his face which is and made ​​me hurt. And anyway, Jiyong never asked me to come back sitting with him. So why would I go back there ?

Until that accident happen.

That afternoon, I was reading my favourite novel for the nth time in the tree house which is located in the back of my house. I was reading when a small rock slide come into my tree house and hit the wall. Immediately, I looked down from my tree house. And there is Jiyong, standing in his shabby uniform. He look so pissed.

"How much longer do you want sit with Seungri ?? I know you can't take a talkactive people Dee. Don't pretend like you're okay with him. Tomorrow, you must sit together with me", Jiyong yelled angrily.

"I do not want to. It's better for me to sit with Seungri than with you", I said.

I really am a stupid girl. Just because of his words and actions that want me back to sit beside him, my heart fluttering.

Urgh !!! Don't Sandara, don't !! You have to stop this !!

But U-uh Did he miss me ?

"What's wrong with me? How could you chose that sneaky rat ?! You will sit next to me tomorrow, Sandara Park. I don't care if you like it or not. It's very boring to sit there alone !", He shouted from below. His answer really slap me so hard. It made me so upset. He wants me back because he was bored alone. That brat !!

"Why don't you find another chairmate ? I'm very happy with my new chairmate," I said as I walk into the tree house. Not long after that, another small stone slid into my tree house. And this time accompanied by Jiyong's loud voice .

"Daraaaa !! We must talk !! Can't you get down here ?? Or I will climb up there !!" .

"If you dare to climb up here, I will kick your hard, Kwon Jiyong ! Don't you dare !!! Just go home, I don't want to see your face. I hate you!", I yelled louder.

"Dara, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you in PMS? This the first time, you don't want to see my face. Do I look that bad ?", Jiyong asked innocently.

"Just shut up, Jiyong !! Go home !!"

" Dara, please !! You're the one who understand me the most. Please don't act this way towards me. Can we talk ?? Please ?", Jiyong begs.

"No, Go away !".

"Urgh.. Sandara Park !!! What did I do wrong ??" He yells again, but I don't bother to respond him.

"U-uh Dee, Don't tell me if you're jealous with me. Jealous because I'm going out with Kiko huh? You're really jealous ?", He yells again. His words really startled me. I froze for a moment, and decide to ignore him.

"Daraaa", I heard him whined.

I stepped away from my tree house, and looking down at him. My eyes focus on his. My eyes got teary and I screamed loud.

"What Jiyong ? Can't you just leave me alone ?? Can't you see that I'm hurting here ?? Don't you realize that I hate you the most now ???", I take breathes and whipe my tears away, "If you're asking I am jealous or not. 'Yes, I'm jealous' is the answer. I do feel jealous Ji !! Not because I lose to you that you're the one who dating firstly. But because I'm not the one that you chose to date with !!! You're so dense Ji !!! You're the most stupid person I ever met. How could you didn't aware of my feeling ?? I like you Ji !! A lot !!! Do I have to yell like this to make you realize ?!! I'm tired Ji, it's hurt. So please, let me be. Leave me alone. I can't befriend with you anymore", I stopped. I had trouble to take a breath because of my tears that had exploded.

"It's better for you to get out of here. Get out of my life. Just.. J-just ignore my existance. Just act like you don't know me. M-maybe someday, I could bless you and Kiko. But please, leave me alone" I sob.

I saw Jiyong froze there, then in a second he turns around and leaves without uttering a single word. Seeing him obey me without any question, make my heart hurting more. I should have know and realize it earlier that he would never see me more than a friend. I should have known it.

I should have realize it sooner.

***

The next day, I came to school unhappily. My eyes are swollen due to all night crying. I slumped beside Seungri who busily doing his homework. I don't bother to greet him. I just sit and bury my head on the desk. I really need some sleep.  

It's rarely quiet, since Seungri is not kind of person who could keep his voice for long time. So I lift my face and turn to his side.

Damn !!

I get up from my chair and walking quickly towards the door. But that hand stop me. I froze there, not bother to turns back.

"Don't runaway Dee", his voice comes into my ears.

Urgh.. I had to accept that I miss his voice.

I really miss his voice.

"P-please Ji. Let me go", I whisper almost like pleading him.

"No damn way, Dee", He answers. Jiyong get up from Seungri's chair and stood in front of me. I felt his fingers whipe away my tears.

"Don't do this Ji. You make it harder for me", I sob. If he kept doing this sweet affection to me, I won't ever move on and heal from this pain. I'll keep falling for him again and again.

"But, I love doing this to you Dee. I just can't stop. I can't stand it watching you cry", He whispers. I can feel his breathe on my lips. He's so damn close to me. Oh God !! I put my hand on his chest and push him away. Creating a space between us.

"Don't Ji.. I don't want to be your distraction from Kiko. You love her, I know it. Don't go back to me just because you felt sorry. I won't be happy at all Ji", I sob and turn my gaze away from him. But his hand stop me, and bring me back to his stare. He looks deep into my eyes. Then he let out a sigh.

"You do think that I love Kiko ? You said that I'm dense, but in fact, you're the one who is very dense Dara", he says sadly. I was very confused at that time. I just stare blankly at him, not knowing how to respond. Then, he let out a sigh again.

"Dee, you listen to me 'kay ?", he whispers. He's cupping my face with both of his hand, preventing me to broke the stare.

"Listen Dee.. You.. It's always been you.. The one that I love.. It's always been you, Dee", He whispers.

"W-what ?", I shuttered. I felt my face start to burn. What does he mean ??

"Silly", He kiss my forehead and look at my eyes directly, "I love you Sandara Park".

A tear stream down my face. I felt many butterflies fly in my stomach. I feel..

Happy. So damn Happy.

But wait !!

Isn't he dating Kiko ??

"Urgh.. You both, please, there are many students here. Can't you stop act so lovey-dovey ? And you Jiyong, just stop your hormones, can't you !!", I heard a female voice from behind.

Jiyong turn around but not let go of me. I'm still extremely close to him. He turn his body a little so I can see that female.

Crap !!  

It's Kiko !!

"Urghh.. K-Kiko.. It's not like you see..", I shutter after pushing Jiyong hard. He turns around to face me, and his face looked really shocked.  

"What Dara ?? I see it all. From the very beginning", Kiko said. I wish the earth would eat me alive now. How could I did something stupid like that ?? I'm a cruel woman !!

"I'm sorry Kiko", I sob and turn my gaze to the floor. I cried so hard because I'm so ashame of myself. Then I feel hand on my waist. I lift my face to see Jiyong's arm wrap around my waist. I tried to push him away, but he stop me.

"Don't push me !! I'm going anywhere", He yells angrily. I glare at him, wearing are-you-crazy look to him.

"What ?", He asks and that make me turn away from him. I'm extremely nervous now. Then I heard Kiko laughing. I look at her curiously. How could she laugh like that when her boyfriend almost hugging me.

"Chill out, Dara. Don't be nervous", Kiko said. She walks towards me, and then holding my left hand.

"This crazy friend of mine", she points her fingers on Jiyong, "was very mad of me yesterday, Dara. And he dragged me to school so early this morning. Just to make me explain this to you".

"I don't date him Dara. Seriously, Kwon Jiyong is not my type", she says casually.

"Yah !! What are you saying ?", Jiyong yells.

"Shut up Ji !! I'm talking with your-soon-to-be-girlfriend here. U-um, Dara. All of those acts is actually my plans. Jiyong is desperately in love with you. But he said, you didn't give him the same actions. And I'm so curious about you Dara. So I gave him this plan. 'The Jealousy Sandara Operations'..", she says.

"W-what ?", I ask curiously. Jealousy Sandara ?? What the hell ?!!

"Yeah, this operation is to make you jealous of us. I act like a couple with him which is make me really want to puke. But hell yeah, we did it. We did make you jealous, and it explain everything. You, Sandara park is in love with this crazy friend of mine", she says proudly.

"F-Friend ??", I ask unconciously.

"Yeah, I've became his childhood friend. But that time I had to move to Japan with my family, leaving him here alone. He's like my oppa, Dara. I won't see him more than that. And in fact, I'm trying to hit on his friend", she whispers to my ears.

"Who ?", I ask again.

"Choi Seunghyun", she answers shyly. I gasp and hold her hand tight.

"Really ?? Omo, I'll help you out Kiko. He's like my oppa too", I shriek happily.

"Oppa ?? What the hell, How could Seunghyun being your oppa. He's younger than you", Jiyong yells angrily.

"Well, He's an oppa-like-dongsaeng", I reply happily, teasing him a bit.

"Yah !!! It's me, not him. Sandara Park !!!", Jiyong yells. Me and Kiko are looking at each other and then laughing loudly.

"Surely, you have to be patient with him Dara", Kiko says.

"Oh, I almost let the earth eat me alive when it's come to him Kiko", I say and fake a pout.

"Oh no", Kiko whispers. In a second, I feel Jiyong hand on mine and drag me outside the class. I blankly follow him, and he stop right in front of the class. He turns around and face me.

God, His face is just a few centimeter from mine. I even can feel his breathe !!!

"I'm sorry for the fool confession that I made before. This time I want to make it real, It is you that I really want to confess to that time. It's always you Sandara. I love you. Would you be my girl ?", he says, loud enough to make everyone in the corridor turn towards us.

"Yah !! W-what are you doing ??", I shutter shyly. This guy is really make me surprise.

"I'm confessing my feeling to you, Dee. So, would you be my girl ?", he asks again. I felt my cheeks burning so hard. I look to the floor then nodding slowly. Then I feel Jiyong hand lift my face, and I found his eyes looking at my eyes.

"Say it. Would you be my girl ?", he asks again. I broke the stare in  a second and hit his arms lightly.

"Yes. You silly. How many ti-", I can't continue my sentences because his lips already landed on mine. God !!!!!! And I tried my best to responding him since this is so new to me. I push him lightly, because I need some air. He look into my eyes with big grin on his face.

"Oh Crap, I made your lips more desirable Dee. So don't pout in front of anyone but me, you understand baby girl ?!" He whispers, making me blush.

"B-baby girl ??"

"Yes, and I'm your baby boy", He smiles widely. I put my hand on his neck, and give him a quick peck on his lip. I pull him towards me and hug him tighter.

"I love you, silly baby boy", I whispers to his ears.

"I love you more, baby girl", He says.

I heard everyone in the corridors yelling and screaming giddily.

But, No, I don't care !!

Now I had this man in my arms, so I don't really care about what everyone say. 

My love story is just begin. And it's started with a fool confession.

The confession that fool me and make me crazy.

But yeah, it's a confession that start everything.

And I'm so happy with it. 

 

 


Tadaaaaa~~

It's a lame story right-_-

Yeah I made this in 2009, and I just have the courage to post it now..

Sorry..

But Please leave a comment^^