Commotion on the First Day Part 1

Stupid!

SULLI's POV

 

The next day, our first day together in our own house.

 

 

 

I prepared lunch for her since i woke up earlier than her and its already lunch time. (I must've been so tired yesterday and I had a very nice dream *cute evil smile*)

 

I was about to knock on her room's door but she happened to open it first. She's wearing something nice. She looks like she's going somewhere.

 

 

"H-hi..." i studdered seeing her closely eye to eye.

 

"What do you want?" She asked.

 

"I-I.. uhh.. I made lunch for you..." I said shyly while playing with my fingers.

 

 

She passed by me and walked to the dining area where i prepared some food.

She sat down, then, I sat down on her right side. She was about to shove some food to but I stopped her.

 

 

"Krystal!" I shouted while holding her right wrist which is holding a spoon.

 

 

"What--" She was cut off by my sudden actions because I closed my eyes and collided my hands in frontand bowed my head slightly.

 

 

I prayed silently in my mind ad when I included her name, I took a peek of her face and opened my left eye slowly. I automatically smiled seeing her doing the same.

 

 

"Amen." I said. And when she opened her eyes, I smiled at her but she just ignored me.

 

 

She really hates my smiles, huh? Guess she's the only one that hates this. She's so different.

 

 

She shoved a spoonful of rice to not looking at me.

I moved the side dishes that I cooked close to her and she snatched the chopsticks I was going to give her.

 

 

 

"From now on, I'll teach you how to eat in a proper way." I said and winked at her. Then I shoved a spoonful of food to my mouth just looking at her I-Dont-Care-About-You-I'm-Busy-Eating face.

 

 

She didn't respond and kept eating silently.

 

 

"I guess the food's really delicious that you can't even utter a word." I teased and chuckled at the end.

 

 

"I lost my appetite." She said and drank water. She then stood up and walked away.

 

 

"Bye Miss Jung! See you later!" I yelled before she opened the door. She looked back just to glare at me while opening the door. Then she walked out and slammed the door shut behind her.

 

 

"That was cool." I spoke by myself smiling like an idiot.

 

 

I didn't bother to follow her because I know she'll be practicing at the SM building again and I have somewhere else to go today.

 

 

I dressed up to meet my brothers and sisters. Yep. You saw that right. I have 3 more siblings. You'll know who later.

 

 

After applying light make up, I dialed my eonnie's number and called her.

 

 

*on phone*

"Yes, giant?"

 

"Eonnie, can you pick me up?"

 

"Okay. I was thinking about that earlier. *chuckles*.."

 

 

"THINKING?! Unnie you're so mean!" I whined.

 

 

"Hahaha! Jinri-ya, I'm hanging up, I'm already infront of your apartment now. Wait...... Why is--" I cut her off.

 

 

"Unnie, I moved out. hehehe"

 

 

"WHAT?! CHOI JINRI!" she yelled.

 

 

"Calm down, unnie! I'll text you the address..." Then I hanged up.

 

 

After almost 30 minutes, unnie came. She quickly went out of the car. Though I'm already in front of her, she passed by me and entered the house. I followed her behind.

 

"Are you living with a guy here, huh? My giant baby sister?!" she yelled again.

 

 

"What?!" I laughed.

 

"This is too big for you to live alone and by just looking at the house, you look like you're planning to have your own family here! And looking at the dishes just left like that, you're probably living with a guy. Because if it's a girl, it wont be right there!" Unnie yelled with a suspicious look at me.

 

 

"Plus! that guy must be so special that  you immediately moved out yesterday." She added.

 

I laughed at her.

 

"Hahaha! Unnie, why don't you go check out the rooms upstairs? Hahahaha!" I told her.

 

 

She looked up then started to walk upstairs.

 

She checked out my room first since it the first room you'll see when you go up.

 

 

"This is obviously your room, Giant. It's your unique Full-of-stuffed-toys-Can't-even-see-your-bed Style!"

 

 

Then, to the room next to mine which is Krystal's room.

 

 

Wait... I've never been here! I can't let unnie see that room first!

 

"Tiffany unnie! Let me check it first!" I said before she opens Krystal's bedroom door.

 

 

But she quickly opened the door widely. Both of our jaws dropped seeing how neat it was but its too dark. The only light comes from the door we opened. We slowly walked in at the same time moving our eyes around the room. The curtains are reeeaaallllyyy thick! I turned the lamp's switch on but it didn't work.

 

 

"Silly Sulli-ah... There are no bulbs in the lamps." Eonnie said pointing at the lamp at the ceiling then to the lampshades.

 

The furnitures are arranged neatly. But there are no stuffed toys or any girly stuffs.

 

 

"What a mysterious guy you're keeping, Giant! So this is your ideal type, huh?"

 

 

"Actually, SHE's a GIRL." I said.

 

 

 

Then I heard the front door opened then closed.

 

 

"And I think SHE's here already." I added.

 

 

"Then I'll wait up for her at the living room." Unnie said.

 

 

Tiffany unnie goes out of Krystal's room. I just closed the door and ran passed to unnie towards the kitchen.

 

 

I saw Krystal's back at the kitchen. She's drinking a glass of water.

 

 

"Krystal!" I called out.

 

 

She finished her glass of water first before turning to me.

 

 

"What?" She asked while putting on gloves to wash the dishes.

 

 

"Why did you came home early?" I asked.

 

 

"I forgot to wash the dishes." She answered turning her back on me.

 

 

"Uhmm.. I have a visitor..." I said nervously.

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"My Eonnie. She's actually here to pick me up because we'll be going somewhere with our brothers today. But she's kinda surprised that i moved house."

 

"So?" She asked not looking at me while washing the dishes.

 

 

"She wants to see who am I with. She's thinking you're a guy." I added

 

 

 

"Wait." Still dishwashing.

 

 

"Araseo.. (Okay..)" I said and smiled.

 

 

Then I walked to the living room where my unnie is waiting.

 

 

"Unnie. She's just washing the dishes. Please wait." I said.

 

 

"Wow. You got a really useful housemate here." Unnie said while nodding and smiling slightly.

 

 

 

Then Krystal appeared suddenly behind me.

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo,sunbaenim." Krystal greeted coldly.

 

 

"Oh? Krystal!" Then she pushed me and hugged Krystal.

 

 

Oh, I forgot to tell you that Tiffany unnie also trained in SMent and she already debuted in a girl group--SNSD. But I don't know that they know each other and they seemed...close?

 

 

"Y-you know each other?" I asked.

 

 

"Duh?" Krystal rolled her eyes with crossed arms while still being hugged by unnie.

 

 

 

"B-but how?" i'm confused.

 

 

"It's for us to know and for you to never know." They replied in unison with the same tone.

 

 

Krystal glared at unnie.

 

 

"Hehe, I knew you'd answer like that. Just want to tease you, hoobae. Hehe." unnie said, smiling apologetically to Krystal.

 

 

"Please get off of me, sun..bae..nim." Krystal said while glaring at unnie.

 

 

They seemed really close that unnie knows how Krystal would reply to me. But I felt really jealous realizing that. But instead of showing negative expressions, I just smiled at them. But then, Unnie knows me alot to know what I'm hiding. She walked towards me and hugged me.

 

 

"Awww..my giant baby's jealous..." She said while pouting.

 

 

"Of course! I'm your DONGSAENG and your hugged her before me!!!" I pouted to hide the real reasons.

 

 

"Knock it out. I thought you're going somewhere. You can go now." Krystal ordered COLDLY.

 

 

"Want to come? They're coming too. I have something to announce with everyone too." unnie said.

 

 

 

"At the park?" I asked.

 

 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that it wont be in the usual." unnie answered.

 

 

"So where are we going then??" I asked.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

 

Annyeong haseyo Readers!!!

 Merry Christmas! 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers! Please wait for the part 2, I'll post it later.. Author-ssi will just eat something!

 

 

Sulli: Yah! finish this first! Don't make your readers wait! You made them wait for too long!

 

unnie! M-mianhe!  T^T .. But I'm totally HUNGRY!!! don't stop me pleaseee!! T^T

 

 

Krystal: Let her eat first! *dragged Sulli out of the room*

 

 

Kamsahamnida Jjung unnie!!! yeahhhhh!! *rans away*