One

Drive

"Jinki,would you please move?"

"No."

"I need to go or I'll be late." Jonghyun said with his head out of the car window.

"Then,let me drive you there." Jinki said as he stood in front of the car. Blocking the way for his boyfriend to move. His boyfriend who had just been in an accident recently.

"You drive me everywhere. Don't you think its time I drive on my own?"

"No." Jinki said back with his arms crossed.

"I am perfectly capable of driving this car."

"I have proof that you don't." Jinki said. Remembering the picture he took of with Jonghyun in his bandages.

"That was months ago."

"I don't care if it was years ago. You are not driving."

"Are you seriously going to make me be late for my schedule?"

"I don't ing care even if you miss that schedule. You are not driving there."

"For God's sa-" Jonghyun groaned as he moved to the passenger's seat. Letting Jinki sit next to him in the driver's seat. This happens every single time Jonghyun merely sits in the driver's seat. He does not know how Jinki manages to know every single time he wants to drive.

 

 

 

All the way there, the silver-haired boy glared out of the window. He knows that he is fully capable of driving his own car. That accident was just a bloody stupid mistake. Jinki couldn't help but noticing the angered look his boyfriend now has. He really hates it when Jonghyun gets angry with him.

"Hyunnie-"

"Don't you Hyunnie me when you know I'm mad at you." Jonghyun spat back. Still looking out the window.

"You know why I'm doing this."

"And you know that I love driving." the younger said back, now looking at the driver of the car-his car.

"Its just-its just too dangerous." Jinki said back-softly like he is really scared.

"You can't keep driving me everywhere."

"I can."

"What if you're busy?"

"I'll cancel everything for you."

"That is just-"

"I don't want to ing lose you again okay? Is that so hard to understand?" Jinki yelled at the silver-haired boy. He stopped the car at the side of the road, his fist clenching onto the steering as he rests his forehead onto it.

Jinki never yelled at him.

Not even once. (not including when they are in bed)

For the boy to yell at him because of this, Jonghyun has started to realise how the crash impacted his boyfriend more than it had traumatised him.

"Jinki-" Jonghyun called out the boy softly. Caressing the elder boy's hair with one hand as he lifts up the boy's face with another. The younger could clearly how Jinki was holding in his tears. Tears that he rarely ever sees raining down that beautiful face.

"My heart stopped when they called me. I couldn't breathe for ing's sake. Do you have any idea what I went through?" Jinki said-his tone abnormally low that it scared Jonghyun a little. Serious Jinki was something you wouldn't want to deal with.

"It was just a broken nose." Jonghyun tries to calm the elder boy.

"What if something worse happens next time?" Jinki whispers. Trying to keep himself for screaming. He couldn't-simply cannot deal with having someone calling him and saying that his precious is in the hospital.

"Trust me a little won't you? I'll be more careful next time." the silver-haired boy tries to convinced Jinki into letting him drive again. He loves driving-it made him feel a little in control of something in his life.

" I don't want you getting hurt."

"I know. But-"

"Just- please let me have my peace okay?" Jinki says he holds Jonghyun's hand. His eyes mirroring how he was feeling at the moment,letting Jonghyun know Jinki would not let this matter slide easily.

"I'm never going to win this argument am I?"

"Never."

"Why do you have to be so damn protective of me?" Jonghyun groans a little.

"Is that so wrong?"

 

 

 

 

Author's note:drive safe yeah? and i know this happened months ago but i still want to write about it.