Finish

First Kiss

"Come on, it’s just this one party." Kris begged for you to go to a party with him. "It’ll be fun."

"But I won’t know anyone. It’s for you, not for me. You should just go." 

There was no point in you being there. He would have a better time without you there hiding in a corner.

"By myself?" Kris asked you teasingly.

"You’ll have more fun without me."

"But I don’t wanna be by myself." Kris whined, putting his arms around your waist.

You could feel your cheeks burning up, and you knew he would notice. You quickly ducked your head and stared at the floor, hoping he didn’t see your flaming cheeks.

"I saw that." Kris smirked at you, lifting your face so you were forced to look at him.

Crap. He noticed.

"Kris." I love when you blush. It’s so cute." He smirked, winking at you. His smile… It was to die for.

You swallowed hard, mentally trying to slow down your now racing heart. He was so tall. His eyes sparkled. His smile was beautiful. He was so handsome. His hair was so soft and fluffy, you just wanted to take a nap in it.

"Am I making you nervous?" Kris asked in more of a flirtatious tone than a concerned one. "I’m not kissing you until you relax." He teased.

And how in the world were you supposed to relax? How are you supposed to relax when he was so close to you, touching you, making you absolutely crazy? He’s never kissed you before, because every time he tried, your heart would race. You’d get so many butterflies, you were afraid you wouldn’t be able to control yourself.

"Kris." You tried speaking, but to no avail. He made you lose your voice. 

He was such a tease, and he knew you were reaching your breaking point. Every time he went to kiss you, you’d back out out of fear. Now you’re getting to the point where you can’t say no.

"Listen love." Kris held your face, gazing deep into your eyes. His eyes are so pretty. "You shouldn’t stress so much."

As his lips came closer to yours, you could swear he could hear your heart beat, it pounded so hard. Just when he was about to close the tiniest gap between your lips, he moved up and kissed your forehead instead. After he pulled away, he just walked away from you, leaving you standing there.

As he walked away from you to go get ready for his party at S.M., he smirked to himself, knowing that he was in full control of you now, and how you were now wrapped around his finger.

In 3…2…1.

"Kris." You found your voice calling out for him.

"Yeah?" Kris turned around, expecting you to call after him.

You looked into his eyes, wanting to scream at him for being such a tease, making you want him.

It seemed like Kris had enough torturing the both of you, and walked back up to you rather quickly. He grabbed your face a little roughly, and gave you the most passionate kiss you were ever going to feel. His soft lips pressed into yours, making you grip onto his shoulders to support yourself. Because if you didn’t, you probably would’ve melted to the floor.

Your knees were so weak, and your heart sped up, making you feel filled with excitement. You found your hands entangling his hair, and wow it was so soft.

The kiss got more heated as Kris began to slide his tongue into your mouth. Both of your breathing became heavier, and pretty soon his hands were also entangled in your hair. His grip tightened so he could gently pull your head back so he could devour your neck. His kisses and tongue were so sensual, it made you a limp mess. 

You were so nervous your legs would give out from what he was doing to you. To hold yourself up, you tightened your grip on his hair, which made him moan against your sensitive skin. His lips slowly glided up your neck, making you shiver. His lips found yours again, and he kissed you with more lust and love. You found your hands moving, going down so they could travel up his shirt, so you could feel his well defined abs. 

Just then, the door opened to reveal Suho and Chanyeol.

"Kris, are you ready yet? We have to- OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Suho yelled in terror.

You and Kris immediately separated, and your cheeks went bright red from the major embarrassment. 

"Not in the dorms! I repeat! Not in the dorms!" Suho walked to his room with his hands over his face. "I didn’t see anything. I didn’t see anything! I didn’t see anything! I’m going to my room!”

Kris couldn’t help but laugh at Suho’s innocence and stupidity. Chanyeol was still standing there in the doorway, unsure of what to do. He ended up giving Kris a thumbs up and shutting the door.

"Wu Yi Fan, you sure are a ladies man." Chanyeol smirked as he walked to Suho’s room to get him out of hiding.

"Shut up." Kris playfully replied. He got closer to you and put his arm around your shoulders. "I’m gonna kill them."

You laughed and fought back your blush.

"So, you change your mind?" Kris asked you.

"About what?"

"Will you accompany me at the S.M. Entertainment staff party tonight?" Kris asked you, giving you a sweet smile.

"Sure." You replied, giving a smile back.

"Next time, we’re doing this at your place." Kris said loudly, just to torture Suho some more.

"Shut up! I don’t wanna hear it!" Suho cried in his room. 

Yeah, maybe your place would be better.