Even More In Love

Fallen In Love Twice Deeper
 
Kim Eunsook - formerly known as Lee Eunsook - can still remember clearly the day she first met her husband, Kim Kibum. He was a frequent customer at the coffee shop she used to work at, always making a note of getting her to do his orders just so he could he talk to her and see her face to face. Sometimes just to annoy her for the fun of it. It was no secret that he was interested in her, of course. He did say it proudly when she confronted him right in front of everyone as she stood behind the counter and he tried to steal a kiss from her though nothing changed after that when he came to their store the following day. Rather, he became even bolder and much more diligent and determined on asking her out. He would smile at her lovingly, talk to her politely, a little and as she makes his white chocolate cappuccino with her back facing him, Eunsook would always try to hide the blush and the smile that would appeare on her face each time she hears him call her 'Miss Kim Eunsook', referring to her as his wife.
 
Now, eight years later, the two of them are happily married with a lovely five year old son named Taemin. Kibum is now an architect working for her uncle's construction firm and she's a housewife taking care of their son and their home that he designed himself. Eunsook thought that giving up her dream to have her very own café was a life crushing decision, but as she watched her son play on the cream carpeted floor of his room, she couldn't ask for anything more. Having her own family was a better dream and she hopes that her dream will get even better. It may be hard to achieve but for her family she will do everything.
 
 
"Baby, I'm home!" Eunsook heard her husband call from the first floor. "Ah, Taemin-ah! Come here, give Daddy a big hug! Oof! You're getting heavier each day. Next time I wouldn't be able to carry you like this.
 
"It's okay, Daddy," Taemin said reassuringly. "I'm a big boy now, I don't need to be carried." 
 
"I'm in the attic, honey," she called back as she stood up from the wooden floor of the attic, picking up the pile of clothes by her feet with discomfort and having to overcome a few more trials before she finally reached the garments and laid them on the table. "Just a minute, I'll be downstairs." 
 
She began folding them as nicely as she could, placing them in a stack at the corner. For the past few days, she's been coming up in the attic just to look at Taemin's baby clothes that she decided to keep when they no longer fit him. She would lay them on her lap and smooth them out, laughing to herself just how small they are compared to her son's current size and as she held them in front of her, she would wonder to herself just how was it possible for someone to be so tiny, giddiness and amazement filling her and warming her heart. 
 
"What are you doing?" 
 
Eunsook turned around and saw her husband looking at her with that smile that never failed to make her heart skip a beat and cause the butterflies in her stomach to flutter. Kibum was leaning against the door frame with his suit jacket in his right hand, his tie loose around his neck and his left hand on his hips. He walked up and stood beside her, immediately noticing the small pile of clothes in front of them. "You're looking through Taeminnie's baby clothes. Are you planning to throw them away?" he asked, picking up a sky blue onesie and threw it back onto the pile. 
 
"Of course not!" she exclaimed, staring at her husband with wide eyes. "I'm just... looking through them. I don't have any plans of throwing them away, you know. Ever." 
 
"Araso~," he cooed with a smile, planting a kiss on her cheek and let his head rest on her shoulder.
 
"Actually," she began and cleared before continuing. "I saw this program on the television earlier where they showed newborn babies and their mothers taking care of them. And then I remembered those days when Taeminnie was just a few months old and all he did was sleep, eat, and poop. He was so tiny and fragile-looking back then that I just felt like squishing him and now he's so big and hyper that I couldn't even catch up to him anymore whenever he's running all over the house. I just miss those times when he's in my arms all cuddled up in his favourite fleece blanket so I thought I'd just visit his old things and..." 
 
"Oh, baby," Kibum said adoringly as he hugged her and smoothened out her soft black hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear. "You know if you miss having a tiny little baby in your arms we can always make another one...?" 
 
"Yah! Kim Kibum!" Eunsook pulled away from his embrace and slapped his arm playfully, a feigned glare on her eyes. She saw the mischievous glint in her husband's eyes and then her obstetrician's words echoed in her head. 
 
Mr. and Mrs. Kim, please refrain yourselves from having for a while. And by a while I mean until your wife, Kibum-ssi, gives birth because we don't want anything to happen to your unborn twins. You're very lucky that nothing bad happened even when Eunsook-ssi was bleeding when you two came here. I would have advised you otherwise but since bleeding has already happened and the fact that you're expecting two babies, it's a must. We need to follow every precaution necessary to prevent anything from going wrong and anything that can affect them. Absolutely no for the rest of the pregnancy. Is that clear? 
 
She was already two months pregnant at that time and just the night before, the two of them suddenly got caught up in the heat of the moment while they were cleaning up after dinner as they stumble into their bedroom in haste. Kibum knows from Eunsook's first pregnancy that her hormones could make her very unpredictable - she would be upset one minute and she would be laughing the next until she was crying. And when it comes to , well, there really was no change at all - she was still a wild one. The next day, she called him while he was at work crying hysterically through the phone saying that there was blood on her legs. Without any second thought he rushed back home and brought her to the hospital where they called her attending obstetrician. An hour and half later, both of them left the hospital with both of their faces flushed yet relieved that nothing bad happened to their babies. Though the following weeks had been horrifying especially when a very 'aroused' Eunsook gets really upset when he denies her of what she wants.
 
Of course, giving her the foods - however absurd they may be - that she's been craving for managed to keep her from lashing out at him, saving him from a lot of pain.
 
"I'm already seven months pregnant with your second and third baby and you still want more?" she asked with her voice raised as she pointed to her ballooning belly hidden under a loose light knit sweater. "I haven't even popped them out of my belly yet, can't you just wait for two more months? I mean, look at me! I'm still two months short but my belly's already freaking huge! And they're always fighting for a space inside and even though I can't see them I know that one of them's kicking the other and other one's elbowing because I can see a bulge moving across my stomach. It felt absolutely weird when Taeminnie was moving inside me let alone having two babies. I feel like there's a constant battle inside me..."
 
Kibum noticed that her breathing's becoming shorter and shorter the more her stomach increases in size as she ends her rant in gasps and shallow breathing, and even though it makes him feel sorry that she was suffering slightly sometimes he couldn't help but feel baffled that her way of thinking still hasn't changed one bit even after years have passed. 
 
"Sheesh, Kim Eunsook. Keep it down, will you? The twins will hear you and they'll think you're mad at them." He leaned towards her belly and lifted up her sweater, revealing her bare, incredibly round stomach and lightly tapped her sides, eliciting a movement in return. "Hey, kids. Mommy was just being cranky because you two are getting so big and she's feeling a bit uncomfortable when you two start moving at the same time. And please don't fight in there, it's not very pleasant for Mommy and Daddy doesn't like it when she's hurting. But no worries. She loves you very, very much and so does Daddy and Taeminnie hyung... or oppa? Oh, baby. Why did we even stop the doctor from telling us their genders? Now I don't even know what to really call them except for, 'Hey, kids'." 
 
"I want it to be a surprise when I deliver them, okay?" she said as she pulled her sweater down and resumed folding the remaining clothes in front of her. "Remember when I gave birth to Taemin? When the doctor gave him to me sure I was really happy but I already expected it. This time I really want to get surprised by what our babies are going to be." 
 
"I want them to be twin girls, though." Eunsook stared at her husband and he continued. "What? Don't you think it would be adorable if we have identical twin girls that look just like you? Two carbon copies of the only woman I've ever loved, both just as stubborn yet loving. And besides, imagine Taeminnie when he grows up. He's going to be our daughters' protector from boys who ask them out and..." 
 
"I want them to be one of each," she then said cutting him off. She reached for the box's lid once all of the clothes were back inside and closed it with a snap. "A younger brother Taeminnie could play with and a lovely daughter I could spoil. Ah! Maybe twin boys would be good, too. That way, when our sons are older they'll ask you to take them to baseball games and such and I'll get the house to myself where I'll be relaxing all day, taking a nice hot bath and a long nap. Oh, my. That sounds really good right now. These days, Taeminnie's been making me pick up his toys after him and to think I have this humongous bump on my body I really can't bend without me standing right back up seconds later without even managing to touch the tops of my knees. Oh, I could really use some pampering for myself..." 
 
"Daebak," Kibum muttered as he scoffed in disbelief at his wife. "Ah, whatever. We still have two more months until they come out, but whatever the outcome may be you and I are together in this, okay? Both girls or both boys, or even one of each, we have to work together. I can't do this alone and so can't you. We're a team, so we can't leave the other behind. Araso?" 
 
He wrapped his arms around her waist, loose enough for her stomach not to be squeezed yet tight enough for him to close his fingers around her. Even with the baby bump between them, Kibum felt that it was just perfect. Of course, he's told her when she was still pregnant with Taemin that even if she gets fat or older she would still be the hottest and most beautiful woman in his eyes. Now that she's pregnant once again and her stomach much larger than they've ever been, he would never in a million years deny that it only made him fall in love with her even more.
 
Eunsook smiled at him and wondered to herself just how lucky was she to have a husband like Kibum. He was loving, very responsible and hardworking, at times lacking but still a very good father and husband to her and to their son. With a pair of twins on the way, she knew that he was also just as nervous as she was just like the first time they waited for Taemin to come out. When she found out that she was pregnant with their first child a year after they got married six years ago, she waited for a whole month to finally tell her husband on the night of their wedding anniversary. They were at a restaurant where Kibum made a reservation for a private booth and just before the night ended she finally broke the news. She could still remember how he stared at her - speechless and still - until a huge smile appeared on his face and tears welled on his eyes. 
 
"We're a team," she repeated, placing both hands on his shoulders and pressed their foreheads together, their lips lingering against each other. "Always and forever." 
 
 
Four and a half months later...
 
"Don't you think Taeminnie's just the sweetest older brother ever?" Eunsook asked in a whisper. 
 
She and Kibum were standing by the door of the master bedroom - now turned their bedroom, Taemin's bedroom, and the nursery room for their newborn twins - with his arms wrapped around her now small belly, his chin resting on her shoulders. All the lights were off except for the small plug-in teddy bear nightlight that Taemin chose himself just for his siblings, enough for the two of them to see their three children sleeping peacefully.
 
It was only a few ago when out of nowhere, Eunsook was faced with a very earnest Taemin who was pleading for him to be allowed to sleep with them as well during the nights. She was in the bedroom watching her babies who were sleeping on the bed and Kibum just picked him up from kindergarten. Even though they have a nursery room ready just for the twins Eunsook thought that it would be best if their newborns were to sleep in the same room as her so she could be closer to them in case they get hungry and cry at night. The twins' cribs already took up the whole wall of their then bedroom including their small cabinet where their diapers and clothes are and even their changing area. At first she declined her son's request, causing a half-hour of nonstop crying both from him and the twins who were disturbed from their sleep.
 
"Why though, baby?" she asked as she pulled him closer and sat him on her lap, wiping the tears on his face while Kibum sat on the other side and tried to lull the twins back to sleep. "You have your own room now, why do you want to sleep with Mommy and Daddy all of a sudden?"
 
"Because YooGwi (Yoogeun and Gwiboon) gets to sleep with you and Daddy," the boy said in between hiccups, scratching his eyes with the back of his hand. "I want to sleep here, too..." 
 
Eunsook didn't ask anymore as she looked at her husband with adoration gleaming in her eyes. She had no other choice then. That night she let Taemin squeeze himself in between her and her husband, and even though the bed was big enough she made Kibum buy a bigger one the next day so the three of the will be comfortable. But things still didn't work that eventually, they decided to use the master bedroom meant for guests - especially for their parents who visit them sometimes. 
 
Now, all of their children are asleep with Taemin sleeping in the very middle of the huge bed, his teddy bear in his arms and his younger siblings tucked and peacefully sleeping on their cribs. 
 
"Who would've thought that we'll make such beautiful babies?" Kibum asked, taking her hand and pulled her downstairs. 
 
The two of them sat on the sofa and Eunsook swung her legs over her husband's lap as they snuggled under a blanket. The lights were off and the only light in the room was coming from the TV where movie was playing, creating a perfect atmosphere. It was one of those occasional nights for them where they can relax for a little bit - all of their children asleep - and well, they began to call it their 'date night'.
 
"I know, right?" she replied softly, scooting closer to her husband and rested her head on the crook of his neck. "The parents are hot and I wouldn't be surprised if they grow up and they're as good-looking as we are." 
 
"Our children will be complete heartbreakers, especially Gwiboonnie. She's going to be just like you, baby. There will be boys following her wherever she go. Of course, Taemin and Yoogeun will be there to protect their sister, even if they don't want to because they want to play instead I'll make them..."
 
Kibum leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss, both of them forgetting about the movie altogether. Ever since the twins were born the two of them never really had any time for themselves and even if there were times just for them, Eunsook would be too tired to do anything that she would fall asleep before they could even do anything. He took the remote and turned the TV, complete darkness surrounding them. 
 
She moved her legs and got on top of him and both of them knew that they needed it more than anything. But then Kibum ruined everything. "What do you think about giving Gwiboon a younger sister?" he asked as his wife went to kiss his neck and Eunsook immediately straightened herself up as soon as the words left her husband's mouth. 
 
"Yah," she half-yelled as she slapped him on the chest. "I just gave birth to twins four months ago and now you want to make another one?"
 
"Why not?" he said playfully, holding onto her hips and looked up at her innocently. "Our little girl might get lonely if she doesn't have to play with when she's older, you know?"
 
"Okay, we'll make another one but you'll be the one to give birth not me. Do you have any idea how painful it is?" 
 
"I know, I know. You're not the only who suffered that day, okay? You almost ripped my hands off when you were holding onto me while you pushed them out. How about we just, you know, go at it? It's been too long and I kind of miss that 'wild' Eunsook anyway..."
 
Eunsook leaned down and brushed their lips together, a smirk appearing on her face. "Well, I think she misses you, too. We still have that bed in our old bedroom so..."
 
Kibum didn't hesitate another second as he carried her up in her arms and made their into their old bedroom, both of them hoping that the babies will stay asleep. He fell in love with her eight years ago and even after so many years have already passed he felt as though it was only yesterday. When she walked down the aisle on their wedding day, he couldn't believe that she was finally going to be his wife. When she gave birth to their first child six years ago, he couldn't deny the happiness of seeing her holding their baby. And when she gave birth to their second and third child more than four months ago, he was sure that he had fallen in love with her once again as he saw his family. 
 
But the truth is, each day that he opens his eyes and his wife's face is the first thing that he sees, he always fall in love with her just like the first time.
 

i think the ending ... oh well...
xoxogossipgoat i hope you enjoyed it!! >_<