Last.

Yesterday

"I'm going off for a business trip tomorrow," Yesung said.

"Ehh, why so sudden? You should tell me earlier! Where will you go this time?" Hyoyeon asked.

They both already together since middle school. From the time they suddenly bump towards each other.  To teh day they become friends. To the day yesung confess to her at their favourite cafe. To the day they visits each other parents. To the day Hyoyeon parents died in car accident. To the day they finish their education. Until now when Yesung is one of the most main important man in his cousin's company and Hyoyeon is the owner of a nursery. They just love each other too much that its hurt to leave each other side. They never bored looking at each other face. Everyday

 

 

 

Next week is their anniversary.

 

"I'm going to Monaco. I promise you I will be back on time. Don't worry. I'll always be save as long as you're save here without me," he tried to assure her.

"Are you sure you will be okay? I'm always worry, oppa. No matter where you go, I'll always worry," she tried to smile. But its a sad smile. He hugs her tightly. Like she's a ghost that might disappear anytime he let her go.

"I promise you. Nothing to worry about. I love you. You will wait for me, right?" he asked. She just nodded but deep in her heart, she hope everything will be okay.

 

Next day...

"Is this Miss Kim?" a voice through the cell phone said.

"Yes, I am. Can I help you?" Hyoyeon asked. She's in the dining room eating her breakfast while waiting for her roommates to wake up from their slumber. Her phone keep ringing  so she pick it up.

"Would you have your time coming to the XX Hospital?" said the voice again.

Hospital? Why should I? said her heart.

"Ahh, yes. I'll be there in a while," the one in the other line hung up.

 

What is happening?

 

She rushed to the hospital and leave her breakfast. She don't have appetite since the call came in. Her mind keep processing what is happening. She quickly runs towards the nurse table to give the information from the caller. One of the nurse lead her to the ICU and greet a doctor. Then, the nurse leave her side for her to ahve a talk with the doctor.

 

"Kim Yesung's fiacee?" the doctor ask. Hyoyeon's heart can't stop beating faster.

What happened to Yesung?

"Yes I am. Why are you calling me?" she asked. Lots of scene replaying in her mind.

"I'm sorry," the doctor shooks his head a few time and continue "He didn't made it."

Please tell me what happened. Tell me what I'm thinking is wrong.

 

"Kim Yesung legitimately died on 7:50 am today," Hyoyeon looks at her watch. It's 8:05 am. She's 15 minutes late.

"We tried to contact you a few time when he was dying. But you didn't pick up. I'm sorry miss," the doctor walk away leaving Hyoyeon with her broken heart.

 

 

Everything turn into nightmare. A day she will never want to face come right away. She lost her fiance. She lost someone that taking care of her like her father. She lost someone that hugging her like her brother. She lost someone that nagging her liek her sister. She lost someone that caring about her like her mother. She lost someone that love her like she's the only one in the world. She lost her world. 

Hyoyeon collapse on the floor. Sobbing. Crying her heart out. Screaming until she can't talk. begging as if he will come back. Punching the floor like its her punching back. Calling her mum when she's now in heaven. Hugging herself like she's the only one left in the world. She's scared. What if no one in the whole life will never love her like he did? She cried more when the reality hit her. Her fiancee broke his promise. She mumble in her sob.

"You said you will never leave me. You promised to come back safely yesterday. You liar," she tried not to choke while mumbling those words. She's a pathetic now. Living with nothing. The person she love the most all gone. leaving her behind.

 

 

"I love you. You love me too. You said it yesterday," she tried not to scream. But she did. Bawling her tears out on the floor.

 

 

 

 

"I guess what happened yesterday will remain yesterday," she mumbles as her tears keep running down her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Okay, Nashsya. here for you. first finished masterpiece. Ok no. Kbye...