01

Two Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been years ever since Sehun and Seohyun decided to move in their own flat – it took them quite some time before they could convinced their parents about their decision as a couple. As idols, only a few people in the company know that the two are now living together and are in a relationship, they never planned to even announce it in public due to the fact that the larger part of supporters they have would totally be against it, mainly because they’re idols and they can’t even do anything about it.

 

“I want two sons, Seohyun.” Seohyun chuckled when she heard Sehun muttering his own wishes as she washes the dishes that they have used for dinner. It was one of the days when both of them have the same schedule of day offs and it was completely one of their favorite days. Sehun stopped calling her noona and Seohyun was fine with it since they’re already together and now that she’s hearing his wishes of having two sons again made her think if Sehun’s in love with her and wanted kids from her or is he just joking around and trying to scare and stress her out.

 

“At the tone of your voice, you’re just trying to stress me out. Sehun, we’re too young for that.” she said as she walked closer to the said guy who’s resting his arms on the table, still gazing at her.

 

“I’m 23 and you’re turning 26 next year. What’s “too young” in there?” Sehun snorted. Matter of factly, he’s serious about having kids. He really wants to have kids and he wanted to do it with Seohyun but because of Seohyun’s disinterest and still thinks that he’s just joking about it made him feel unhappy.

 

“I don’t know if this is a joke to you or not Seohyun. I’ve asked you so many times to marry me and you always give me a smile, worst – you laugh at it. Can’t you see that I want you so bad?” he said as he felt Seohyun’s arms enveloping his torso.

 

Her arms’ grip was so strong that he couldn’t believe a girl like her could possibly hold him like that. “Come on, Sehun. Are you mad at me just because I just can’t say yes to you?” she began kissing his neck which made Sehun flinch a little. She knows very well that it’s Sehun’s weakness and she did it again which made Sehun turn around and scoop her with his strong arms.

 

“You know, if you’re going to tease me, be sure I won’t be able to move from my seat.” he chukled.

 

“Put me down!” seohyun groaned.

 

Sehun laughed loudly because teasing her was his favorite and he knows how much she hated being carried like that. “You started it.” he one-handedly opened the door of their room and slowly laid her down on the bed. Seohyun’s heart was beating fast, she wasn’t ready for this even if Sehun’s just teasing her or not. She bit her lip as Sehun was looking at her, gazing at her even.

 

He took some strands out of her face and smiled, “I wonder what it would be like if we have our own kids in the future – calling us Dad, Mom, isn’t it cute?” hearing him saying such thing made her heart melt. It’s so rare for her to hear a guy wanting so much. Sehun is younger than her but all he’d ever dreamed of was to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter