1/1

You're My First Love

“Krrrriiiiingggg!!” the bell that signed the break was ringing.

When the teacher said goodbye to her students one of them immediately stormed out of the class and running his little pair of foot to corridor near a class and hide at the back of a wall. It became daily routine for Yoseob.

A bunch of students left their class.

That boy behind the wall. Yang Yoseob, glanced at it but he didn’t see the person whom he searched before.

And then another group of student walking out from their class while made a noisy random conversation.

Then he saw him. He saw the good-looking boy was laughing with his silly friend who has somewhat fat belly who imitated a monkey right now.

The boy he was looking at was very handsome, he also has cute cubby cheeks like Seobi, he didn’t talk much, and for Yoseob he was very good  on all point of view.

When Junhyung passed the corridor he glanced at the corner of the wall. Found out the cute boy was looking at him, he smiled a bit to the latter who was blushing like mad.

Yoseob covered his face with his palm and hide behind the wall untill Junhyung and his friends passed the long corridor.

 


 

That afternoon the cute boy was walking home alone. His father worked at the other town and his mother was very busy until they couldn’t pick up their only one child.

Yoseob walked pass through the park. He saw many children were playing with their friend. He hope he has friends to, but he was very shy to talked to them.

Suddenly 2 kids walked toward Yoseob and stared at him. Yoseob stopped walking. His eyes widened when he saw one of them grip a fake snake and threw it to Yoseob’s direction.

Yoseob ran and the two was chasing after him while frightened the cute boy with a fake snake.

Yoseob stumbled at a big tree’s root and his knee was bleeding. The naughty kids walked toward Yoseob slowly, ready to throw the snake again when a voice interrupted them.

“Get off of that boy!” said the helper.

The two naughty kids looked up to the talking boy and immediately ran away.

He approached Yoseob who was crying out loud.

“Hey, gwaenchana, little boy?” he squatted in front of the crying boy.

Yoseob wiped his tears and looked up. Startled to see the person whom always he waited on the corridor class now squatted right in front of him.

He began to blush.

“Your knee is bleeding.” The older boy took a handkerchief and a bottle of water from his bag.

With that he began to clean the injured boy’s knee.

“Why are u here alone?” asked Junhyung.

“My parents busy doing their work so I had to back home alone..” answered Yoseob.

“Can you walk properly?” Junhyung said while helped Yoseob to stand up.

Yoseob tried to moved his legs a bit, “Uh I can’t, it hurts alot.”

Junhyung turned his back to Yoseob, “Climb onto my back. I will carry you home.”

“But..”

“It’s alright..”

Yoseob jumped to Junhyung’s back and the two began to walked slowly.

“Where is your house?”

“Just go straight and then turn to the left,” said Yoseob.

“Junhyung.”

“Uh? What?”

“My name is Yong Junhyung. Don’t you want to tell me your name?”

“U-uh ne, my name is Yang Yoseob. You can call me Seobi or what ever you want,” Whispered the latter.

“I’ll call you Cutie then.”

Blush slowly creep up Yoseob’s cheeks.

“Okay Cutie, finally you are arrive at home,” Junhyung finally said.

Yoseob jumped off from Junhyung’s back.

“G-gomawo Junnie Hyung,” Yoseob bowed and tried his best smile at Junhyung.

Junhyung smiled a bit and walked off to his house.

The next day when Yoseob arrived at his school he startled because someone hold his hand from behind.

“Your knee is okay now?”

Yoseob turned his body and blushing to see Junhyung’s face.

“Ne~ it’s not too hurt when I move my legs like this.”

“Krrrriiiiinggggg!!!”

“Oh bell is ringing. I must go to class quickly. Bye!” Junhyung waved his hand and ran to his class.

When the break came Yoseob walked to the cafetaria and take a place at the corner. He opened his meal box and took a sandwich out from there.

Someone pulled out the chair beside him. Yoseob looked up.

“Annyeong cutie!” said Junhyung while took a seat beside the cute boy.

“Oh annyeong..” said Yoseob while looking down to hide his red cheeks.

“Can I sit here?” Asked the older boy.

Yoseob just bobbed his head up and down.

Junhyung started to feed himself with foods.

“Hm, why are you alone?”

“I-i don’t have friend..” Yoseob answered as he lowered his head again.

“Why? They hate you?”

“Aniyo, i just very shy to talk to other kids.”

“So because of that u r always alone before.”

Yoseob just continued munched his delicious sandwich.

“Yoseob-ah, let’s be friends then!”

“You want to be my friend?” Yoseob already finished his sandwich and looking at Junhyung.

“Yeah!” Junhyung nodded  with enthusiasm.

“From now on we are friends!” Yoseob raised  his pinky finger to Junhyung and Junhyung intertwined his with Yoseob.

“Friends.” Junhyung said as he smiled to Yoseob.

Yoseob’s cheeks reddened but he also smiled to Junhyung.

So day by day Junhyung and Yoseob grew closer. They always spent times together. If break time came Junhyung would sit with Yoseob at the corner of the cafetaria than joined his friends. When weekend came they would have playing at the park or sometimes Junhyung would invite Yoseob to come to his house, and vice versa.

 

Oneday when Junhyung had PE class the teacher ordered them to playing basketball. The game going on so well and Junhyung had scored much.

“Priiitt.” The last quarter ended. When Junhyung and his friends about to leave the field the cute boy appeared in front of Junhyung while kneeling down. On his hand he held a flower which he picked up from the school’s park.

Junhyung was looking at him. Yoseob stretched his hands forward, closed his eyes and said a rather loud,”Junhyung Hyung, please be my boyfriend!”

Junhyung gasped. His friends started to laugh. Yoseob felt embarrased his cheeks were crimson red.

Junhyung also embarrased by Yoseob confession. His friends began to .

“Junhyung-ah, accept his feelings~” said one brown haired boy. Junhyung walked toward Yoseob, grabbing his hand and  pulling him outside of the hall.

 


 

8 years later.

“Seob-ah, do you still remember when you confessed to me to be your boyfriend when we were kids?” Junhyung asked Yoseob who was laying on his belly.

Now they were laying on Yoseob’s bed. They both were high school students now. Junhyung was the third year and Yoseob a year behind. This afternoon Yoseob asked Junhyung to teach him math. But as the two entered Yoseob’s room, they felt lazy so they just laying lifelessly at the bed.

“Hu’uh,” Yoseob bobbed his head up and down. He sat up straight and added, “It was unforgettable moment for me, I really embarrased, your friends teased me everytime I walked past them. Huh! I hate u so much!” Yoseob pouted and crossed his arms across his chest.

“Why me? You are the one who confessed not the other way round.”

“You ruined my first love,” Yoseob fell down on his back beside Junhyung at the fluffy bed.

“Am I your first love?” Junhyung sat up looking at Yoseob.

“Uh mm.. I don’t know.. I think so..” Yoseob grabbed the pillow to hide the blush that slowly creep up his cheeks.

“Did you really love me? That time I didn’t really think of your feelings. I thought it was just a lame joke or your childishness act.”

“I loved you, it wasn’t childish,” Yoseob realised his blushing face as he threw the pillow away.

 “Do you.. still love me now?” asked Junhyung hesitantly.

“I... ah molla! Let’s start studying! I had to raise my grade,” Yoseob got up and walked toward a table beside the window.

He opened the mathematic book and started aswering the question number one.

Junhyung too got up from the bed and take a seat beside Yoseob.

“Ehem! I though you want me to teach you, but you are just studying alone..” Junhyung changed the topic  aware of Yoseob’s uncomfortable manner about the previous thing they were talking about.

“Uh oh, well.. I just understand until this part. If I try to continue it only makes me confused.”

Junhyung snatched the pencil away from Yoseob’s hand.

“All you have to do is to read it again, you took a wrong way at here. So the rest also got wrong. Be more careful, Cutie!”

Yoseob pouted, “Ne, Hyung..”

“Yoseob-ah!! Junhyung-ah! I prepared dinner~ come downstairs!” Yoseob’s mom shouted from the 1st floor.

“Ne eomma!!” Yoseob shouted back.

“Let’s go~ I’m starving,” Yoseob pulled Junhyung’s hand and hurried run downstairs.

Junhyung and Yoseob pulled out the chair and sat on it.

The three started to eat.

“You’re on final year at high school right? Where do you plan to continue the college?” Yoseob’s mom speaking.

“Uh I’ll take the college at the other town.. just about an hour from here, eommoni.”

“Oh~ You have to move then.. Yoseobie will leave alone here..” Yoseob’s mom looked at her only one son.

“Eomma~”

“Yoseobie become more cheerful and a lot talkative ever since you met him. He was shy before. He cried a lot when I had to leave him the first day he went to elementary school.”

“Eomma~ don’t tell that to Junhyung Hyung..” Yoseob spoke.

Junhyung laughed. “Jinjayo? “

“Ne, he even didn’t-“

“Eomma, don’t talk about me infront of Junhyung,” Yoseob cut his mother’s words.

Yoseob’s mom burst into laughter followed my Junhyung’s chuckled.

“And he is so clumsy with everything. I can’t imagine If he will leave for college at the other town and need to live by himself. Can he?” Yoseob nudged his mother’s arm slowly.

“I will be grateful if Yoseob can go along and move in with you. It would be great if you two go to the same college and live at the same apartment,” Yoseob’s mom said. She was comfortable talking to Junhyung since her son and Junhyung had become friends for eight years.

“I think it’s a good idea, eommoni..”

Yoseob’s face reddened. ‘Living with Junnie Hyung??? What I suppose to do..’ Thought Yoseob.

“What do you think, Yoseobie?” she asked her son.

“N-ne.. that’s a good idea,” answered Yoseob stuttered.

After dinner the two young man went back to Yoseob’s room while Yoseob’s mother washed the dishes.

The next 2 hours Junhyung and Yoseob were studying at Yoseob’s room. Junhyung were already calling his mother that he was gonna stay at Yoseob’s house for one night.

Yoseob asked Junhyung to show him the correct answers but when Junhyung finished writing at Yoseob’s notebook he found the smaller boy had already fallen asleep with his head lied down on the table.

Junhyung sighing and gathered the books that scattered around the table. He put it neatly at the bookcase.

Junhyung carried the sleeping boy to move him so he’ll be laying on his bed.

Feeling someone lifted him up Yoseob opened his eyes and mumbled: “Junnie Hyung, I still love you. You’re my first love, my second love, and will be my last love.”

Junhyung smiled and placed Yoseob down at the bed.

“I love you too, Yoseobie..”

Yoseob smiled knowing Junhyung would accept his love.

“You may be not my first love or my second love, but now you are my love and will be my last love too,” Junhyung kissed Yoseob’s forehead.

Yoseob blushed, “Good to know that. You know, I was disappointed when you said you didn’t deem my feelings. I was stalking you before. I though you are cute and you will be a great Hyung for me,” Yoseob said sofly.

“I still remember you hide behind the wall when I accidentaly saw you, I was thinking a pre-school child were playing around and lost at my elementary school.” Junhyung got a slap at his arms.

“Hyung~ I’m just a year younger than you, I was also an elementary school student.”

“And now you just looks like one,” teased Junhyung.

“Ya! I’m a high school student now. I had grown,” Yoseob tugged at Junhyung’s hand.

“You're still cute, like when we first met,” Junhyung pinched Yoseob’s right cheek.

“Aww Hyung, that’s cheesy.. how much cheese we got from it~?”

Junhyung lied on his side beside Yoseob.

“It’s enough for you to swim on it.”

“Ugghh Hyung! Can we just sleep now and talk about those cheese tomorrow before I hungry and eat all foods at the refrigerator? I’m on a diet now,” Yoseob said as he changed his position to his side so he can looked at the older’s face.

“So what if you eat all the foods. I'd still love you even though you don’t have a good body shape,” Junhyung stated as his lips turned into a smirk.

Yoseob rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket up till covered his eyes.

“You can have all the cheese by yourself! If you drowned in it don’t ask me for some help!”

Junhyung just laughed and give Yoseob a quick peck on the cheek and pulled the younger boy into a warm hug. Yoseob instantly cuddling into Junhyung’s chest, settled down into a slumber.

**********

Eotte? Is it good or not? I can't think straight and end up writing this -random- fic.

Feel free to subscribes and comments this fic ^^

I'll appreciate it~

감사해용~