One

Birthday dream with VIXX

    I wake from my warm bed to hear weird sounds downstairs. I walk down the steps carefully and turn on a lamp, I can hear people talking in my kitchen so I clear my throat angrily as I walk into the kitchen but upon facing the intruders I am stunned into silence and just stare. There in my house and in my kitchen sits VIXX. I stare at them and they stare at me for a few moments until Leo sticks out his hand in front of me. I slowly grab his hand and shake it softly while looking at him shyly. “Your birthday?” He questions in English and I look at the clock to see that it is indeed 6:30am on my birthday.  

 

                I nod my head and they change right away, talking loudly and getting excited. I try to follow what they say but they are too fast then Leo silences them. N steps forward and has a little box in his hands which he holds out to me. “Present.” N says while smiling like a dork. I take it from him and open up the box to find a charm bracelet in it with charms that are all of the members in chibi forms.

 

                The members on the bracelet are all in outfits from their different music videos. Chibi charm N is in his outfit from On and On, he is also wearing a blindfold, chibi Leo is wearing one of his outfits from Only U, Ken chibi is from G.R.8.U when they’re in the dance scene, Ravi chibi is from Super Hero, Hongbin chibi is from Voodoo Doll, and Hyuk chibi is from Rock Ur Body, then there is a charm that says Starlight on it.

 

                Ken bounces over to me and puts on the bracelet for me while asking, “Do you like it?” Which I understand.

 

                I nod hesitantly then slowly say, “I love it.” I watch as they all smile except for Leo but I can tell he’s happy.

             “Who… do you like?” Ken says in English then points at the bracelet. I look at the little members one by one slowly while watching the members out of the corner of my eye.

 

                “Hongbin.” I say as Ken and N pout and try to get me to say who I like the second best on the bracelet.

 

                Ravi makes N and Ken give me personal space because I start to get a little timid. They both apologize and Hongbin comes up, touching my arm in a comforting and gentle manner while asking, “Is there anything you want to do today? We can help you.”

 

                I smile and nod excitedly then say loudly, “Bubble tea!” Hongbin smiles and nods while N tells them all to get ready. I leave them downstairs while I get ready in my room then I remember that it is early in the morning and the bubble tea café will not be open yet. I just put on jeans and a big sweater since it has been pretty cold out lately. I run downstairs and explain that bubble tea will not be open for a while so maybe we should walk around somewhere.

 

                We leave my house and I am surprised to see that a van is in my driveway. Ken gets in the driver seat then N tells Hyuk that he can sit up front this one time while the rest of them except for Leo fight over who sits next to me. I tell them I can sit in the middle somewhere so that two of them can sit by me. They like this idea and then rock, paper, scissors it out to see who gets to sit on either side of me which ends up being Leo and Ravi. Ravi and I start to talk slowly and I tell him that I like to dance and one day, I would like to be a rapper.

 

                “Where are we going?” Ken driver asks then I decide the mall and tell him how to get there. Leo falls asleep and when we reach the mall, they all tell me to wake him up. I slowly bring my hand up to his head and pat his head gently while the members all gasp.

 

                “Leo, time to wake up.” I say gently as I pat his head trying to not mess up his hair too badly. He wakes up and blinks at me slowly then just undoes his seatbelt and we get out of the van. N runs to my side and gives me a thumbs up for waking up Leo. “Leo, do you want some Starbucks?” I ask him in English as slowly as I can. Then I say, “Latte.”

 

                He smiles for a second but his eyes stay lit up as we all walk into the mall. N and Ken point at everything and occasionally run ahead of the rest of us. All of them seem really happy to just be in a mall and it kind of makes me surprised. I buy Leo his Starbucks and say no when N asks for a drink because he doesn’t need anything. “I feel like a parent.” I mutter as we all get back in the van and I give Ken instructions to the bubble tea café. It starts snowing a little as we get out and go into the little café that I love so much.

 

                I order my drink and they all order some as well, Leo buys their drinks and when I try to buy mine he pays for it before I can. I just laugh and wait for my drink while watching them all play around free spiritedly with each other until Ken bugs Leo too much so the older comes to sit next to me. I glance at Leo then get up when my drink is ready. I sit back down next to him and drink in silence. “You don’t want to talk?” Leo asks me quietly while I’m just staring in front of me.

 

                “If you want to talk, we can.” I say slowly and he just nods. “I really love VIXX.” I blurt out.

 

                Leo smiles while saying, “I love VIXX too.”

 

                “I know. You have a good heart.” I say while pointing to the right side of my chest.

 

                “Thank you. Can you understand Korean?” He asks while finishing his Starbucks drink.

 

                “A little Korean. English is hard, huh?” Just then N comes and moves Leo aside and sits real close to me. Leo hits N lightly then Ravi and the rest come over to us too.

 

                “Did you have fun today?” Hongbin asks while smiling.

 

                “I had a lot of fun.” I say in English while adding, “It was great, thank you.” In Korean. They smile at my attempt of Korean and after I while, they take me home. They come into my house and then Leo leaves the house saying he has to get something. He comes back with a small cake with a candle going and Ken starts them singing happy birthday to me in Korean. I blow out the candle then N takes the cake to cut it.

 

                “What did you wish for?” Ken comes asking me excitedly.

 

                “I wished all of you are always happy.” I say while I smile at all of them while they share up the cake. Leo brings him and me a piece then we eat side by side in silence.

 

                “Happy birthday.” Leo says once we’re done with our cake.

 

                                                                 The End~ @_@