Promise

Instagram love

SM school is a rich school. Only rich families are supposed to send their kids there, and one of their major rules is that it is forbidden for a poor to so-so kids to go there.

The school was going normally fine, until a new girl C.Sooyoung came to the school. She didn’t do anything bad, except she was from a poor family. How did she get that much money to enrol you may ask? Her childhood friend is in that school, his mum worked for a big company for dancing. And obviously big company means big, BIG money. Sooyoung is one of her best students. Sooyoung’s childhood friend, Eunhyuk and her family are pretty close hence the fact that they’ve been friends for almost entire life.

 

=Flashback=

“Thank you so much Mrs. Lee” Sooyoung said as she received an envelope from Eunhyuk’s mum.

“No worries. For the time being don’t even think of paying me back the money, I know that you and your Dad are struggling to even settling in right now so take as much as time as you want” said Mrs. Lee kindly

Sooyoung’s words can’t even spill out of ; Mrs. Lee’s kindness is just too much. She can’t even do anything except for to nod and look down as her tears fell.

She walked out of the door and see’s Eunhyuk standing outside his mum’s office, he was worried if she was in trouble. She looked at him for a while and puts her head down again. Right now Sooyoung can’t even look at her bestfriend as she shed more tears, she then did her usual little run like a kid to hug him and thank him for the kind things he has done for her family.

“Why are you crying? Did you get in trouble? Answer me Soo?” the more questions he asked the louder his voice was raised

While Sooyoung is still sobbing she said “Thank you for still being my friend up to this day. I can’t thank you enough for the kind things you have done for me. Gomawo Eunhyuk-a”

Eunhyuk hug Sooyoung back and rub her head like as if she was his little sister.

 

 

=Next day=

Sooyoung’s dad, Mr. Choi heard a knocking at his door. He opened the door and he wasn’t that surprise to see Eunhyuk there; he always walked to school with Sooyoung.

“Good morning Mr. Choi, is Soo ready yet?” he asked as he enters the small house.

“What? Sooyoung isn’t with you? She woke up early today saying that she’s meeting you up at her part time job.” Said Mr. Choi worriedly

Eunhyuk quickly ran out of the door, putting his shoe on and ran off saying “I’ll try and contact her, father”

 

Eunhyuk was wondering where she could be, he ran to the places where she would be but she wasn’t there. He then decided to take a rest and went to a convenience store, while he was grabbing the banana milk he saw a girl with long brown hair resting her head one the desk at his left. He grabbed strawberry milk as well and headed towards the girl that’s sleeping. How could she sleep like this? It looks rather uncomfortable to me, he thought.

He sat down with her and she startled.

“What the heck!” she screamed

Eunhyuk that’s drinking his banana milk choked up

“Oh! Sorry Eunhyuk-a, I didn’t know it was you!” Sooyoung apologised and hand a tissue to him.

He wiped his banana milk spill on his face and said “Ahh~ what the hell Choi Sooyoung, you ruined my fresh face… NOW NOT ONLY THAT I LOOK LIKE A MONKEY I SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!”

Sooyoung laughed

-“-sigh- is that kid still calling you that?” Sooyoung asked

“Haha! Not anymore now that my mum punished him to wear a monkey suit next time we have a dance lesson.” Eunhyuk smirked

“HAHAH! Ya! Should we take a photo?”

“Let’s do that!” Eunhyuk and Sooyoung had their little evil plan and high fived.

 

Later on that day they both didn’t attend school. Both of them was just there the whole day at the convenience store, Eunhyuk asked why Sooyoung didn’t come to school and why was the reason she was up earlier than usual. She said that she went to his (Eunhyuk) school to see the environment and how the people act. Sooyoung also made a promise to him that to never tell her secret of being poor to anyone even his girlfriend Hyoyeon.

“Ya! Don’t you trust your own bestfriend? And plus Hyo wouldn’t dare”

Sooyoung giggled “Okay fine… -sigh- Pinkie promise!”

Sooyoung and Eunhyuk pinkied promise just like when they were little.  

 

 


 

Longer than I thought it would be, but I did it because I didn't want to have parts (too complicated xP)
Hope you enjoy that (it was rubbish i know TT)

Also, sorry for any typos^^

 

Yours always
 

SYnKH13