Falling to Pieces..

Breakeven (oneshot)

Dara was in her room surfing the internet when a certain article caught her attention.She clicked on its title and the photos were revealed before her eyes catching her off guard..

Her heart begun to beat wildly against her  chest as her breathing labored...Tears stung  her eyes as she wiped them hastily.

She's hurting once again and it's all because of him..Her boyfriend.Kwon jiyong.G-Dragon as everyone calls him.

Why not,when in the photo,he was with the Japanese-American model once again. Together in an amusement park,eating out and enjoying their selves. She didn't bother to read the whole article anymore because she had a hunch of what it is already.It happened before,but now it resurfaces once again.And this time,it was much more painful.

She switched her laptop off and went to the shower.Her group will have their dry rehearsal for their comeback so she needed to go to YGE building and pratice with her friends.After getting ready, she gathered her things and drive her car to their building.

---

She was inside the elevator and stopped in the floor where the pratice rooms are.She was walking her way to the room when she spotted her boyfriend coming her way with Teddy.Instead of saying hi or greeting him,she looked straight her way and didn't bother to look at him.At the side of her sight,she saw him frown and was about to call her but their producer called his attention so he wasn't able to talk to her.

The next hour,her time was consumed of practice.When they had their break,she saw him waiting for her at one corner so she wasn't able to hide from him. He lured her to talk to him and they chose the rooftop since it was more private.

---

She was eerily quiet and it scared him to death.She was never like this.She was a happy soul,but now,she was unusually cold.

He went behind her and hugged her from behind,resting his chin on her shoulder while her eyes stayed glued on the busy city ahead of her.

"Hmm,jagiya..Any problem? Are you sick?" he worriedly asked.She didn't answer.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing..

Breathing was almost impossible for her as she tried to control the tears that were threatening to fall anytime.Memories of him and Kiko flooded her mind that made her heart ache once more.

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in...

For the million times that she prayed their relationship will last, for the nth time,he makes it impossible to do so.

Coz I got time while he got freedom..

For all the times she planned on going out with him,he kept rejecting her.Telling her it would be bad for them if the public knows..Him going out with his friends without telling her. being linked to girls she don't even know existed..For all those times, she just cried.Telling herself that it's alright.

Coz when a heart breaks,no it don't break even..

While she was crying herself to sleep,he was probably out,enjoying himself on some clubs.While she worries herself with him,he was probably there,not even thinking of her.While she was silently mending a broken heart,he was probably unintentionally doing things that breaks her more.

His best days will be some of my worst...

These past few months have been very hard for her.Her group was always busy rehearsing for some shows.Recording songs till morning..Tiring heerself with workouts to maintain her figure.Thinking of things to do for her family whom she barely had time to visit because of work. While he secretly went to Japan to "meet" some producers for his next solo album.

He finally met a girl who's gonna put him first...

Maybe she was just too busy that she forgot about him.Too busy to realize that he was drifting away from her..Too busy that he met that girl again to have some fun.To enjoy his youth..To enjoy his private moment for himself.

While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping..

She had sleepless nights too ,probably because of too much stress and exhaustion.While him,he was probably having the time of his life with Kiko..Never caring if it's bad or not. She heard him whisper in her ear once again.

"Jagiya,please talk.Is there any problem?" Her tears silently fall,wetting her flushed cheeks.She controlled her sobs as lump started to form in .

What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

Her shoulders begun to move up and down as she covered her face with her hands.Her cry begun to reach his ear.He turned her around,wrapping his arms around her waist.Pulled her to his chest and let her cry.

His hands begun to move up and down her back,soothing her.He planted soft kisses on her hair as he cooed her.

"Hush now..Please tell me what's wrong Jagiya.You're freaking me out." he said,cupped her face and forced her to face him.He removed her hands on her face and stared directly at her.

They say bad things happen for a reason,but no wise words can stop the bleeding..

"K-Kiko..The photos.." she said in between sobs,her voice stuterring. A gentle smile formed on his lips.He dipped his head and pecked lightly at her trembling lips.

"Those were nothing.Photos from way back that means nothing to me,means nothing to us,to our relationship.The photo from the cart? It was photoshopped.Originally  that was me and TOP-hyung..Trust me Jagiya..Kiko and the rest of the Bigbang are just friends..I love you so much.No one can break us apart.." he sincerely told her as relief filled her.Her heart beating wildly against her chest once again.This time because of too much happiness.

She nodded her head and hugged him tight..

"I love you too,Jiyong-ah." she murmurred on his chest.She  can hear the loud beating of his heart too..and that was because of her which made her smile at last.

She remembered everything that they went through..The times he helped her out,from getting her license to entering YG.For all the times he have been loving her silently.Not telling the world his relationship with her because he wanted her to succeed first before they reveal their relationship.For all those times he wrote beautiful songs for her. The times he worked double to be able to collaborate with her,to indirectly tell the world that they are together..For all the couple-things he bought fot them to silently tell everyone that she belonged to him and he belonged to her.

For all the times that he cheered for her behind those cameras..For loving her unconditionally..Yes.he was the reason for all those good memories and the sole reason why she smiles even though she's tired.

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you..

"I love you Dara..my butterfly..my star.I promise to love you until my last breath.." he whispered that made her smile wider.

"I will love you more,Jiyong-ah.." she looked up to him.Saw him smiling at her.She tip-toed and kissed him on the lips..

----

Aigoo...(covered my face in embarrassment)..forgive me for trying so hard...=)