At the Dorm

A Girl Named Heather

*Author's note: I was able to get my tablet up and running, but for some reason the keys get stuck (I don't know how that's possible on a touch screen) but yeah and for some reason I am unable to organize the chapter. If you see extra spaces or letters, please  ignore them. Heather and I will try fix them as soon as we can. One last thing before you continue reading: if  you have any ideas on how the buildings should look let me know.*

{Thursday}

“Before you leave don’t forget that tomorrow all artists and actors will be meeting with the new trainees so get here early and try not to look like a couple of fools, an exception to Onew since we all know that it can’t be helped” Lee Sooman said over the PA system (causing everybody to laugh except Onew who pouted) before everyone left for the day. As the SHINee members left they walked into the leaders of Super Junior, Girls Generation, F(x), and TVXQ “hey guys, what’s up?” Onew greeted “nothing, we were just talking about where to go eat after the meeting and practice tomorrow.” Leeteuk replied “Victoria and I were just telling Leeteuk oppa that earlier today we were told, our groups will be getting a new member,” said Taeyeon. Yunho looks around making sure nobody was around before saying “we need to go somewhere very discrete and so far out of the way, that Sooman hyung won’t know where we’ll be.” “Yunho hyung, what’s going on?” Jonghyun asked noticing the elder’s secretive demeanor “well Jonghyun-ah, you know how Changmin and Super Junior have missed the former members?” “yeah,” Yunho leans in closer in order to make sure nobody will overhear “well, we want to visit with them tomorrow and they all agreed that going out to eat is the best way to spend time together,” “cool, can we join you?” Taemin asked cutely causing Minho to look at him from his peripheral vision “sure, we were going to ask you guys before you all left.” Leeteuk said smiling “I know where we can go!” Onew said “let’s go to Songjugheon, it’s exclusive and the only way to get in is to make a reservation or know a worker,” “good idea we’ll do that.” Yunho replied as they went their separate ways. Once the SHINee members got to the dorm, they took off their shoes and went their separate ways: Onew went to shower first while the Jongkey couple went to cook and set the table leaving Taemin and Minho alone watching T.V. “why do you keep staring at me like that?” Taemin suddenly asked, not looking Minho in the eyes. Minho chuckles nervously “what are you talking about, I’m not staring at you,” “do you hate me that much?” Taemin asked with tears in his eyes “Oh my god Taemin! You are not a child so quit your whining and crying.” Yelled Minho annoyed by Taemin’s sobbing which caused the younger boy to run into their joined room and locked the door. “Yah!” Key yelled as the door slammed closed “what is going on?” “Nothing hyung, Taemin is just in one of his moods again.” Minho replied as he stared at the closed door “why don’t you go talk to him then?” Jonghyun asked as he plopped down on the couch “because, Taemin is not going to open the door until he’s about to fall asleep.” “Yah! Maknae, if you are going to lock yourself up in the room then hurry up and shower that way we won’t have to wait to make sure you do.” Onew ordered as he headed to his room to change. “Taemin… listen about earlier… I’m sorry.” Minho apologized without staring the younger in the eye. “Minho-ah, I think Tae just completely ignored you.” Jonghyun said as he watched the semi-interaction between the two youngest members.

[Later on that night]

“Yeobo,” Jonghyun cooed as he cuddled Key closer to him “hmm?” “Are you up?” “I am now what is it?” instead of replying the elder nuzzles into Key’s neck and hums in content “Yah, if you are not going to tell me what is going on I’m going to sleep on the couch. We have to get up early tomorrow” Key said in annoyance “I’m sorry Bummie, I just can’t sleep I’m worried about Taemin and Minho,” Jonghyun replies as he continues to nuzzle Key “Jjong it’s nothing you should worry about they’ll be fine, now get some sleep.” Key says turning around as Jonghyun mumbles “easy for you to say,” causing another argument. After a while Jonghyun attempts to fall asleep when he hears the floors creaking, mumbled voices, and the sounds of someone crying. “Yeobo, do you hear that?” Jonghyun asked shaking his lover awake once again. “Yah! What is with you Jjong?” Key snaps angrily “I think Taemin and Minho are arguing I heard someone crying” Jonghyun replies worriedly “Jjong, they’re just fine now go to sleep.” Key said rolling over yet again and promptly fell asleep. “You don’t hear what I hear every night Kibumie,” Jonghyun muttered silently as he heard the arguing in the next room.

-In 2Min’s room-

Minho is curled up on his bed with a damaged shirt that he got on his birthday a couple of years ago while Taemin is wide awake and silently crying as he hears the mumbles of Minho’s sleep talking. “Taemin are you awake,” Minho suddenly asks in a thick dry voice, as the soft whimpers wake him. Upon not hearing a response Minho gets up to check on the boy only to hear his soft snores and whimpers, as he turns away he notices Taemin wipe his eyes; worried Minho wakes Taemin up “yah Taemin, why are you crying? What’s wrong?” Minho asks as he holds said boy close and thanks to his groggy and tired voice, Minho sounds like Jonghyun which causes Taemin to cry harder thinking that the older walked in because of his cries, since he’s too upset to realize that Minho is the one holding him, “Hyung, Minho doesn’t care about me anymore!!!” the young singer cries out causing Minho to stare at him in shock. “Tae, you know that’s not true. I care about you a lot,” Minho replies as he lifts Taemin’s chin so he can look into his eyes causing Taemin to widen his eyes as he finally realizes whom he was talking to and who woke him up. “Why would you think that I don’t care about you?” “Because you act it,” Taemin says sadly “I’m really sorry about what I said earlier Tae, I didn’t mean to upset you, but this has to stop. You have been acting like this ever since our argument.” Minho sighed heavily. “We need to get some sleep.” Taemin replied with a bit of attitude, “Tae why don’t you want to talk about it?” Minho asked “because we’re nothing like Jonghyun and Key hyungs,” Taemin says as he not so gently pushes Minho off his bed and lies down, “you know the others don’t mind your attitude, but I do.” Minho says “what attitude? I don’t have an attitude,” Taemin snapped “The attitude you are giving me right now, that’s the attitude I can’t stand” Minho retorts as he gets up and slaps Taemin’s cheek “What was that for?” Taemin whimpers “just knocking some sense in you” Minho says lying down while Taemin cried quietly still holding his cheek. “You’re a jerk and I hate you.” Taemin says falling asleep with tears in his eyes. “I’m sorry Taemin,” Minho whispers softly as he hears the poor boy crying hysterically, but quiet. Minho sighs as he lays back down, “I hope nobody heard any of this…”

-Back in Jongkey’s room-

Upon hearing skin hitting skin and Taemin crying louder, Jonghyun jumps out of bed to see what’s going on. “Where are you going?” Key asks sitting up yet again, “its midnight we need to sleep,” “that’s why I’m going to check on Taemin and Minho. I think one of them hit the other, I need to make sure they’re ok.” Jonghyun replied walking towards the door “Oh no you don’t Jjong, get back over here and sleep,” Key replies getting up and dragging Jonghyun back to bed with him “but…”  “No buts sleep now.” Key commanded wrapping himself around Jonghyun to keep him in bed.

{Friday}

“Jjongie are you ready? We have to go meet the new trainees today!” yelled an annoyed Key as he waited with the other members of SHINee and their manager.

“Yah, Key where did you put my shoes?” Jonghyun shouted from his bedroom

“They're by the door hyung!” Taemin shouted back, rolling his eyes as he waited for his hyung.

“Oh, ok...” Jonghyun replied as he scurried out of the bedroom that he shared with Key, and headed towards the door. A slightly annoyed manager, Minho, and Onew started to head towards the van, leaving the others to catch up.

“Hurry up! You can put your shoes on in the van. We're already late!” Onew shouted when he saw Key hand Jonghyun his shoes.

Once the van was on its way towards the building, Minho turned around and looked at his hyung in the eye. “Jonghyun you should be glad that we're that last ones to talk to the trainees, because if we weren't Soo-Man hyung and manager hyung would have been really pissed off at you right now!”

“I know, I'm sorry guys it's just that Key wouldn't let me sleep last night...” Jonghyun replied, staring at Key and holding his hand.

“YAH, what do you mean it's my fault?! You were the one that kept grabbing me and touching me!” Key yelled back in protest, pulling his hand away from the dino, and crossing his arms.

“I wouldn’t have needed to bother you if you hadn’t kept on~” Jonghyun began.

“Yah, I don't want to hear what you two were doing.” Onew interrupted Jonghyun, trying to keep Taemin’s innocence safe.

“That’s enough you lot! Besides, we’re almost there, so be prepared for jumping out and getting to the meeting on time.” Manager hyung signed and rubbed his forehead.

“I was going to say listened to me...” Jonghyun says sadly.

“Sure you were,” mocked Key which ended up initiating yet another meaningless argument. “Geez, with how often they argue you would wonder how they’re still together,” commented the manager “If you think this is bad you should hear them at night,” replied Onew as he shook his head at the couple while the manager turns to him with a look of surprise “Yah! You mean they’re worse at night?!” “Hold on, Minho, cover Taemin’s ears,” commanded Onew once Minho did as told Onew continued “Now, as I was saying, let’s just say that it’s their way of getting worked up,” “how can they tell the difference between a legitimate argument and this?” the manager replies as he gestures to the couple. “They start crying.” Taemin replies, pulling away from Minho roughly and glares daggers at him, ‘I need to make things right’ Minho says quietly as he regretfully watches Taemin move further away from him. “Taemin, we need to talk,” Minho whispers in his ear “Minho get away from me, it’s too cramped for you to be so close, besides I’m still mad at you because you slapped me last night for “giving you attitude”” Taemin replied loud enough to stop the car and get everyone to look at Minho whose face turned tomato red and Taemin whose trying to get further away from the rapper. “YOU DID WHAT?!” everyone except Jonghyun asked both shocked and angry as they stared at Minho waiting for an answer “I’ll explain after we speak to the trainees,” Minho replied nervously as Key and their manager glared daggers at him “You better have a damn good reason for slapping the maknae or else you are going to have to deal with me,” Key growled making Minho gulp and look at Taemin nervously. “Don’t look at me, if you didn’t want to get in trouble then you should have just left me alone and not slap me.” Taemin says without turning away from the window. “I told you, I heard them arguing, but did you want me to go check it out? No you were too busy trying to get your beauty sleep,” Jonghyun argued with Key as he stared between Jonghyun and them in shock. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” Key exclaimed “I did, but you wouldn’t listen. You never listen when I have something important to say,” Jonghyun retorted with a pout “when did you hear them Jonghyun?” Onew asked trying to calm the upcoming legitimate argument “around 11:00-11:30, why?” “Because, I heard them too, I just thought that it was you and Key so I didn’t do anything.” Onew replied with a glare at the youngest members. “why are you two arguing anyways?” Manager hyung asks as he watches them in the rearview mirror “no reason,” “because Minho is a jerk,” Minho and Taemin say at the same time “how am I a jerk?” Minho asks “instead of actually looking me in the eye and apologizing, or thinking about what you say before you speak you look away and say the first thing that pops into your head without even thinking of how what you say might make me feel,” Taemin replies with a cold stare as he and the others prepare to jump out of the van so they can get to the meeting on time. “Tae, I’m sorry” Minho mutters as they all jump out and run into the building.