{09}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 9

 

A/N : Should I continue this story? I also don't know but, I have plenty of idea but...hmm...Maybe after three chapter this story will end. 

 

Continuation from previous chapter.

 

“Now, everyone has known about our stage play right?” The teacher asks and she got a loud yes in return showing that they’re excited. The teachers paste a big paper on the black board and tell the students to come in front one by one to write their name in one of the box that are provided.

 

“You can pick one of the boxes to write the name without sequence. Okay student grab your pencil and we start from the first row beside the window.” Daehyun that is sitting at the back row beside the door just waiting for his turn even though he knows he will be the last one. He’s currently ogling to one of this boy named, Yoo Youngjae.

 

People will tell you’re stupid if you said Youngjae is not cute. At least if you says it ‘Youngjae is not cute’ in front of Daehyun, by tomorrow you’ll found you’re nicely grave that is dig according to your size.

 

“Youngjae-ah.” Daehyun mumble and smile.

“Yes, Daehyun.” Daehyun jump on his seat when Youngjae talk to him. He froze in his seat before going back to himself as a cocky gangster boy, Daehyun.

 

“Why are you here? Didn’t you have anything else to do?” Daehyun says without looking at Youngjae.

 

‘Just nice Daehyun. You’re a bastard in Youngjae eyes. What a great achievement.’ Daehyun thought and gulp.

 

“Why do you say like that? It has been how many months that I seat beside you.” Youngjae says and smile. Daehyun feels his face become red when he caught a glimpse of Youngjae smile.

“Youngjae it's your turn.” The teacher call for him and Youngjae walk to the front.

 

‘Stupid Daehyun.’ He thought and he banging his forehead on his table making a loud noise.

“Daehyun, are you okay?” The teacher asks worried but, Daehyun still in the same spot.

“Now, your turn Daehyun.” Daehyun ignored the teacher.

“Daehyun.” The teacher is standing beside his table. Daehyun lift his hand that is holding his pencil without looking at her.

“Teacher, please write it for me.”

 

“Now, I’ll announce the person who’ll become the snow white and the prince.” The teacher looks at the character and the name.

“Oh what a cute couple.” Daehyun ears perked up when his teacher says like that but, his body remain the same.

“Our snow white is Youngjae.” Daehyun quickly straighten up himself.

“And the prince is…” The teacher smile and before the teacher announce the name Daehyun already packed his thing and run from the back door. He’s completely ignoring the teacher voice telling him to come back.

 

“I’m excited.” Himchan says smiling while holding the pamphlet of the school festival of Daehyun and Junhong School. They are already inside the hall waiting for the play that make Daehyun busy practising for his role but, the weird things is either Yongguk, Himchan or Junhong know what Daehyun character are.

 

“Ladies and gentleman welcome to TS School Festival. Now, we’re presenting you a play from class--”

“Daddy, didn’t you think that the narrator is someone like--”

“You two. Silent please.” Himchan says and smile. Yongguk and Junhong look at the front and become silent immediately because the most scared thing is when Himchan annoyed and mad but, he smiles.

 

The play is start with the queen and the mirror scene and it continue to where snow white run away to the 7 dwarf’s small cottage. “Isn’t that Youngjae hyung? Oh! Maybe hyung-ie will be the prince?” Junhong says.

“Right Junhong.” Himchan agreed with his son.

“I don’t think so.” Yongguk says and Himchan glare at him.

“Then, bet with me. I’ll say Daehyun is the prince.” Himchan says and Yongguk smirk.

“Okay then I’ll bet Daehyun is not the prince. So, what the thing you want to bet?” Yongguk says and look at Himchan from top to toe.

“Stop it! We’re in public!”

“Himchan I’m asking you.”

“Okay. I’ll do anything that you said for 1 day.”

“2 days?”

“No.”

“3 days then.”

“No 2 days.” 

“I don’t want that.” Himchan huffed annoyed with Yongguk.

“Fine than! 1 week.” Yongguk grin at Himchan and Himchan really familiar with that mischievous grin. ‘Himchan-ah, just prepared for the worst.’ Himchan thought.

 

“Mommy, where is hyung? The play will be over soon.” Junhong says while he stretching up his neck to search for his hyung.

“I don’t know Junhong-ah.” Himchan let out a squeak when he feels Yongguk hands at his waist and it’s lower than normal.

“The next scene will be the scene where the prince comes out.” Yongguk whisper and Himchan push him.

“Stop it!”

“I’m just being the reminder for you my queen.” Yongguk chuckles and Himchan feels like strangling his husband to death or maybe not death it’s until unconscious.

 

“I’ll not let you!” The audience murmured with each other. Yongguk and Himchan looks around weird.

“What happen?” Yongguk just shrugged.

“Junhong, wha---”

“Mommy, hyung is now on the stage with Youngjae hyung.” Junhong says and Himchan quickly look at the stage and he blinks. Yongguk that looks after him just smile.

“My win Himchan. For 1 week you’ll be my cat okay?” “You!!!”

 

“I’ll not let you kiss the princess nor marry her!” The prince that is play by the Jiyong kid that Daehyun hate so much look at Daehyun. He didn’t know what to say because it’s actually not in the script or the real script of snow white or in the Disney snow white. This is whole new snow white.

“I’ll wake her up with my kiss.” Daehyun lean to peck on Youngjae cheek but then Jiyong pull his shirt because Jiyong doesn’t his role to be taken by someone else and resulting Daehyun step on the bed sheet and accidentally kiss Youngjae on the lips. The audience gasped and Youngjae open his eyes in surprised.

 

Then awkward silent. Youngjae blink repeatedly. It’s not the prince that kiss him it’s the snow white animal friend, the slow tortoise kiss him. “Princess.” Daehyun says and extended his hands. Youngjae take it and they get into the centre of stage before bowing to the audience. The curtain is close and there is an awkward silent in the hall.

“Umm…then the snow white and the handsome tortoise live happily ever after? I think so…” The narrator says.

 

After a while they exit the hall. Junhong exhale happily when he remembers his tortoise hyung on the stage.  ‘Why the stage play named snow white and 7 dwarfs? It should be beauty and the tortoise right?’ Junhong looks to his side looking at his parents before moving his gaze to somewhere else.

 

“Mommy, daddy. I’ll stay overnight at Jongup-ie hyung house and I’ll tell Daehyun hyung too.” Himchan begin to panic.

“No. No. No, Junhong-ah. You have to stay at home.” Himchan says or more like pleading but, after Junhong sees his father from Himchan back. He gulps.

“It’s okay mommy takes your time and I’ll be back after 1 week. About my cloth it’s okay, I’ll wear Jongup-ie hyung one’s or I’ll made a newspaper shirt. Hmm…now bye!” Junhong says and speed off to his hyung class.

 

Himchan froze in his place.

 

“Now, Chan-ie should we get home and make our own fairytale? How about the queen in cloud nine with his strong mighty dragon?” Yongguk smirk and Himchan gulp. 

 

A/N : If anyone didn't watch Disney Snow White then you'll be wondering which tortoise right? You better watch it to know it but, I'll leave one picture. 14388278_1_l.jpg This is it....the tortoise...It's funny and I love the tortoise....It's real and not a lie!!!

 

New mention; upvoter [hyunnieprincess]