{03}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 3

 

A/N : This chapter is really really short and it's just stupid nonsense of refrigerator. Honestly, I didn't like this chapter...hmm, whatever...But, I'll update again tomorrow? Oh well,.... 

 

 

What if Junhong want something from the refrigerator?
 

 

This take place when Junhong is 3 years old. Junhong is walking around trying to search someone to help him open the refrigerator door but, he can’t find anyone. It’s still morning 7 o’clock. He’s still in his pyjama and hair that is pointed to everywhere and he’s busy walking around. Then he decided to walk to his hyung and his room back. He opens the door and sees his hyung is still sleeping on the bed peacefully hugging his teddy bear with army cloth.

 

“Hyung.” Junhong shake his hyung trying to wake him up but, Daehyun just brush Junhong hand away. Junhong pout and trying again to wake him.

“Hyung, help Junhong.” Daehyun groan annoyingly.

“Don’t disturb hyung sleep Junhong. Look, my princess already run away.” Daehyun mumble before cover his whole body with his blanket. Junhong walk away and take a last glance at his brother before exit the room.

“Bad hyung-ie! Next time Junhong will kill that princess.”

 

Poor the imaginary princess of Daehyun…*shed tears*

 

Then, he hears the refrigerator door being open. He quickly runs with his little step to the kitchen. He looks at the kitchen and found his father just close the refrigerator door.

 

“Oh, Junhong-ah. You’re awake.” Yongguk says and put the half empty water bottle on the island.

‘Should I ask daddy?’ Junhong thought. Yongguk noticed his son trouble looks.

“Junhong-ah what happen?” Junhong just silent and shook his head before running away. Yongguk blinks looking at his son.

 

Then, Junhong decided that he didn’t want anyone to help him. He stands in front of the refrigerator looking at it like he’s doing staring competition. Himchan that’s walking past by the kid’s room hearing a struggling sound at the kitchen. He looks and found Junhong trying to open the refrigerator door. Himchan decided to just look at him. He wants to know what Junhong will do.

 

Junhong pull it with his might but, still it can’t be open. “I want to open it.” Junhong says and pout. Himchan smile at his son cuteness and wanted to just help him but he stops. Junhong stop his action and knock on the refrigerator door. Then, he takes steps back. Himchan is weird.

“Junhong-ah, what are you doing?” Junhong pointed to the refrigerator.

“I’m waiting for it to be open.” Himchan chuckles and end up opening it for Junhong.

 

In Junhong mind, he’s thinking that. If you want to open any door, you should politely knock on it even it’s a refrigerator door and wait for the one inside open it. Junhong-ah, what a unique of thinking method.

 

But, even 100 years you wait the refrigerator will not be open from the inside or maybe Junhong will invent one in the future.

 

A/N : New Mention! Thank you [strangeneko] for the upvote...

And my dear subscribers thank you very much...Let my friend pooh give you hug...tumblr_maxncknXsx1r4ix9fo1_500.gif