Chapter 4: School First!

My Lovely Prince of Darkness [SEQUEL]

a/n. We don't have school today~  Have you seen the poster?

Please do tell me what you think! about the gif image above ^ ^

I really like looking at Taemin's face there.

 

-TAEMIN POV-

I looked up at Minho who flased his signature Charisma Smile.

"Vacation? Just the two of us?" I repeated looking up at him with big eyes.

Thinking y thoughts.

 

He gave out his hand and I innocently looked at it then pulled myself up.

With speed, he hugged me tight again. Except this time we're not on the floor. :">

 

"Please?~ If you don't want just the two of us, then we can bring your friends."

I released the hug. 'But how about school? We still have our last exam before summer!'

School should always be first! Well I am a 100% smart dork so this is a reminder for all of you! 

REMEMBER THAT!

 

"How but school Minho-ah?" I said tugging on to the tall guy's shirt.

"We can skip it." I pouted.

"Let's not skip, it's bad." Minho just chuckled at me, he should know I'm a goody two shoes.

"Fine. After our exam." I smiled and nodded.

 

"Yay~" I stopped tugging on his shirt. "So we can bring my friends?"

Minho nodded. At some point I felt like a little kid and Minho would be my father.. But that would

be ... ANYWAY!

 

"Okay~! But are you sure? Key and Onew will have to go." I raised one of my

eyebrows. If you guys don't remember, Minho Key when he was drunk. So obviously key

isn't cool with Minho yet and I don't want a fight to start with Onew and Minho because of me.

Jonghyun's okay with Minho, the two have gotten close when Minho showed his kinder side to

him.

 

I turned to leave, a smile spreading on my face.

"Oh by the way. Taeminnie?" Minho called from my back. 

"Yeah?" When I turned to see what's wrong, I was blocked by his open lips.

The two shared a short kiss that Minho-ah started.

"Happy Birthday Taemin!"


a/n. Well wasn't that sweet? Btw I know Taemin's birthday is July 18 and summer would be around march. But this is all fiction, so let's say Taemin's birthday here is around march too.

Proof that Taemin's a cute yet fierce puppy: