Chapter 2: Minho on to his plan for Pious Resort

My Lovely Prince of Darkness [SEQUEL]

a/n. Where is Minho at? We now know in this chapter! Sorry short chappie~

 

-MINHO POV-

"Jae-hyung! I am NOT going with you araseo?! Aish!" I complained to my cousin.

I've been repeating so many times to leave me alone, now he wants me to be the devil prince?

No FREAKIN way! I still have to prepare myself to fight. (They don't know of my plan I guess.)

 

"Minho! Jebal! Your dad's going to kill me!"

"He's not my dad... Please Jaejoong-hyung! Find a way to fix this situation! I need time!"

My eyebrows furrowed, my eyes glaring at Jaejoong.

 

'Please Jaejoong please' I keep chanting in my head and stared at my cousin.

"Fine." He sighed. "The only way is that you go to that pious resort.

Your father can't go, only his henchmen, that could be your training."

'YESSS!' I grinned at my cousin.

If only I could hug the guy, but his lover(Yunho) would kill me even if we're already related.

 

Jaejoong disappeared and I trudged on the forrest grounds.

"Hey Minho." I turned to see Yunho walking towards me.

"Minho, be careful okay? Jaejoong's life is already at stake since he'll be lying to your dad."

I just nodded and watched Yunho disappear, same way as Jaejoong.


a/n. A smooth sailing chappie I guess :D Read and comment~