A confession

My confession
 
It was the 21st of November. Myself and two other members of Super junior, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook have just finished our final concert as K.R.Y in Yokohama, Japan.  Just like after every other concert, I would go back to the hotel, wash up and lay in bed while playing on my phone before I go to sleep. But tonight, something a little different was going to happen. You see, I have a crush on someone...Another Man...Another Man who happens to be a member of Super Junior. Who is in the room next to me. That's right, I have a crush on the 'eternal maknae' of Super Junior, Kim Ryeowook. I can't really say when this crush of mine started, it's been a while. But now I am ready to confess. I'm just about to send him a kakao talk message asking him to come through when I hear a knock on my door. Raising my eyebrow, I cautiously go over to my door, looking through the peephole and to my surprise, there stood the man I wanted to see. I warm smiled crept on my face as I felt my heart pound against my chest. I took a deep breath to calm myself down before opening the door to let the younger man in. 
"Ryeowook-ah! Come in!" I sat, stepping aside as the other walks in. I close the door and follow him to sit next to him on the bed. I couldn't help but notice the troubled expression on his face. Something must of happened. I smiled and ran my hand through the back of his soft brown locks. "Why the long face?" I say with a slight pout.
"Hyung..." My heart almost jumps out of my chest every time he calls me that. It's probably a bad thing since he always calls me hyung. "I need your advice." I tilt my head and raise my brow at him. "Go on." I say, giving him a slight nudge.
"I-I have a crush on Kyuhyun." My heart sank. It felt like someone ripped my heart out of my body and sliced it in half. I bite my lip to try hold back any signs of sadness, clenching my fist so hard my nails are digging into my palms. I'm sat staring into space for what seems like forever before I hear his voice again. "H-hyung? Did I startle you? Is it because I have a crush on another man...?" I shook my head and went back to reality. I look down at the younger who sighs, his face in his hands, tears streaming down his face. I take a deep breath and swallow, hoping that lump in my throat goes away soon. I pat Ryeowook's back, lifting his chin up with two fingers and looks down at him with a smile.
"Ryeowook, you must like him a lot to come asking me for advice, huh?" I tried my best to fake a laugh, it wasn't very good but maybe he didn't notice?
Ryeowook just nods in reply. "I-I don't know what to do..." I sigh, pressing the smaller man's body against mine, rubbing his shoulder reassuringly. 
"You should tell him how you feel. Who knows, maybe he feels the same way? Look, why don't you go tell him how you feel and if he rejects you, come back here, okay?" Maybe this was just me being selfish so I can hold him in my arms all night while he cries but I know Kyuhyun definitely likes girls. It's better if he gets over a heart break sooner than later. Might give me a chance to be with him before I enlist...
Ryeowook nods again, he wipes his tears and stands up. "T-thank you hyung!" He smiles the sickly sweet smile of his. His mouth forming that cute 'o' shape, showing his blindingly white teeth. He bows before making his way out of the room and I watch that cute little of his as he leaves. I try not to, but it really is small and adorable. 
"Bye hyung!" Ryeowook says, closing the door behind him. "Bye..." I say even though he's gone. "I love you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been one hour since he left....
I lay in bed, a bottle of wine in one hand, tears streaming down my face as I slowly come to terms with the fact Kyuhyun has accepted Ryeowook's feelings. Otherwise he would of been back.
I take a deep breath in between my sobbing. I sit up, taking the last gulp of my wine before throwing the bottle against the wall in front of me, watching the glass pieces shatter against the floor.