I love her half to death

She’s killing me

He glanced at the clock, seeing the minutes passing by slowly. His lips curled into a frown as he glanced at the clothes neatly placed on his bed when he was gone along with a note saying ‘wear this tonight’. Honestly, he didn’t see what was so nice about that outfit. A black tee, dark blue hoodie and faded blue jeans. Really, there was nothing special.

Ignoring the neatly placed items, he walked over to his closet and picked out a blue and black top along with a pair of simple black jeans. Wait… she hates that shirt. Slowly, an amused smile crept up his face as he imagined the face that would pop up once she saw what he was wearing. He brushed it off.

I’m not sorry Jessica

-

He sat in the office chair like a good little boy, listening to her rant off about how he led her into a wild goose chase just to find her phone. He chuckled slightly when she stopped, went outside to get water and came back- just to splash the water on him. Admittedly, he was annoyed that he was going home wet- but anything to get her anger off of him.

“And again, you’re wearing that hideous shirt! I’ve already told you countless of times to not wear it when you’re coming to visit me. You know I hate that shirt!” she threw her hands up in the air to show off her irritation. He could not help anther chuckle escaping from his throat.

“Why do you like to argue with me so often? Aren’t you afraid that I’ll leave?”

She smirked, her lips curling into a cat like grin while replying,

“I know you won’t leave- you’ll never leave me.”

She walked away.

I might hate you a bit, Jessica…

-

“Why are you always so worried over Jessica? She can take care of herself,” Chanyeol said. The person he was talking to raised an eyebrow, and looked away. He knew that, but with her explosive temper- it was kind of hard not to worry about her. She could easily start up an argument with anybody she sees to be perfectly honest. He was worried for her next victim.

“I also don’t know why you seem to be so worried to show her to us… She’s so nice to me!” Tao said- a bright grin on his face. The other boy scoffed and rolled his eyes, knowing full well that the grin was faker then the Gucci bags produced in China. And those were really fake.

“Yeah right,” he stood up from his seat and walked away- back home the others were guessing. He smirked when he heard the mumbles from his friends- talking about the girl he was with no doubt. They could say good things about her all they want but he knows that they were thinking the exact same thing as he;

She’s practically the devil with mood swings.

-

She came back home with bags upon bags upon bags on her arms. He could tell that she was struggling so he went up to her and took off the majority of her bags and carried them to her room. She huffed that she would still need to carry some of her bags, and never acknowledged that her boyfriend was already carrying most of them for her.

“So… whose money did you take today?” He glanced at her right after he had placed the plastic bag on the wooden floorboards in her room.

Instead of answering- she took out a black leather wallet from her purse, held it in the air and let the credit card drop out. He sighed, and picked up the card that had his name printed on it. Of course she would take his, who else was her most tortured victim?

She was both a dream come true, and a living nightmare

-

Something looked off about her that day. He thought it was her hair, or maybe she was colour blocking- orange on blue. The combination was disturbing for the eyes and almost blinded him- but she looked good.

“Do you notice anything different bout me?” She twirled a piece of her hair on her slender index finger, the other hand on her hip. He stared at her blankly before replying bluntly,

“Your hair.”

Her reaction was priceless to him. was open in shock, her eyes wide like dish plates and both her hands dropped from their previous positions.

“That’s it?” she practically deafened him in those two words.

You’ll never change, will you?

-

Their anniversaries were never that flamboyant. They liked to keep things simple, nothing loud or expensive. So he felt like he had a justifiable reason when he only bought her five red roses for their third anniversary. Instead, she complained about the small, prickly thorns.

“They’re sharp and might hurt my precious skin. I can’t afford to lose any blood and have any scars!” she walked away and into her room- the air around her clearly showed that she was annoyed.

He sighed but placed the vase on the stool beside her room’s door. They were beautiful after all- throwing them away would be a waste of beauty and money. If she didn’t like it, at least he could put it there for decoration.

He walked down the stairs of their house to make something to drink, but stopped when he heard the sounds of footsteps. He threw his head back and glanced at Jessica’s door. She was sneaking out of her room for some strange reason, her hands delicately handling the glass vase. There was the tiniest hint of a smile on her face, and that in turn made him smile.

That’s what I do it for

-

She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms over her chest, turning away from him. Carefully, he placed the seashell necklace on her, helping the jingling seashells stay still on the area few inches about her bust area.

“W-what are you doing?” She stuttered as she tried to turn around. He wrapped his arms around her before she could though. “Kris?”

“So I went out and bought her roses she complained about the thorns. I caught her smiling and that’s what I do it for,” he sang into her ear and hid his face in her hair to hide her blush- not that she could see if of course.

I love her half to death,

But she’s killing me…