Love a brat

Love Your Enemy
"GD!! You're so cute!!" "GD!! You're my hero!!" "GD!! I LOVE YOU!!" Aaargh! I hated it when GD's fangirls were screaming like that! It gives me headache all the time. What is so special about him anyway?! He's no other than an ordinary stuck up show off brat. All he ever does is showing off his cheap rapping to everyone. Grrh...! Just leave him be... "What did you just say??!! shouted GD. Uh oh. Did I just spoke my mind out loud? Dammit, you've done it again, baboya! "I can't believe there's somebody who actually hated me. You're different from the others.." he said. "So what? Not that you're good in other things anyway. Just leave me alone!" i replied. I ran to my class and stayed there quietly as GD watches me running away like that. Then, my friend noticed that you I'm not like always and asked, "Did you pick a fight with GD again?" Wow, this must be like the hundredth time I picked a fight with him. She even knew about it, like she saw through me. "Yes, I did. I just hate show-off guys like him. All he wants was attention," I said to her. "Maybe deep down you're just in love with him," she replied. What!? Me and GD!? Nuh uh, no way! I hated him since the first time I saw him and now she's saying that I'm in love with him?? Haha. Very funny, friend. *LATER* I was on my way to return the book that I borrowed from my friend in the other class. Then, someone pulled my hand towards the roof. "GAAH! YA!!! What are you doing??!! Let me g- GD?! What are you doing?! Dragging me all the way like that?? I shouted. He looks annoyed. He pushed me to the wall. "What part of me that you didn't like, huh? Why do you hated me so much?" he asked, with an irritating tone. "Because you're a stuck-up, show off brat!!" I shouted. Then, he suddenly lean closer and kissed me on the lips. I was taken aback by his actions but for some reason, I didn't push him away. I didn't resist. I thought I hated him so much, so why didn't I resist?? His lips are so soft and sweet, which to me seems very unlikely for someone like him.