Kibum is acting strange today

We are Jumpy Brothers.

U-Kiss just came back from M-countown. Every one was tired but they are so happy to perform at M-countdown. Their dorm is full of teddy bears given from their fans.

Dongho: I am hungry.

Soohyun: You ate two ramens after your lunch and now you are hungry?

Kibum: You even ate my bread!

Soohyun: I think 2 ramens and 1 bread is enough for you today, Dongho.

Kibum: No. It's more than enough.

Dongho: Ah! Those 2 jumpy brothers! Who will cook for me? Eli hyung? Kevin hyung? or Kiseop hyung?

*Every one kept silent*

Kibum: Me and Soohyun will be main chef today. I want to cook for you guys.

Kevin: If you guys going to cook, I won't have my dinner.

Dongho: Yes. I won't eat jumpy food.

Kibum: Please guys! I promise this will be the last time I cook for you guys. Let me cook for you.

Xander: OK.. *slowly nodded his head*

Kibum: Thanks Xander hyung! Soohyun, come on. 

In the kitchen,,, 

Soohyun: Ani, ani. Cook this first.

Kibum: No. meat has to cook first.

*Soohyun and Kibum looking each other*

Soohyun:Let's cook them together o.O

Kibum: You know me well, hyung. 

*They were fooling around while cooking* No doubt that they were super duper jumpy brothers.

After 20 mins, the dinner was ready. Every one is having the dinner. After that they were watching TV.

 

Kiseop: Kibum hyung! your ph is ringing..

*Kibum went into his room*. It was from his brother Hyung Jun.

Kibum: ne~hyung *crying*

Hyung Jun: Are you crying? Stop crying.. meet you there.

Kibum was crying, packing his things... Packing his things?? Yeah. It is true. His contract with NHM terminated today. It means he will no longer be U-Kiss. (so sad :'( )

*knock knock*

KIbum: Nugu?

Soohyun:Its me. I am coming in.

The situation really shocked Soohyun..

Soohyun: Kibum-ah! You are packing your things??!!

Kibum: Aniyo. I am just tidying up my place.

Soohyun; Well.. but why are you crying?

Kibum: It is because of dust. hyung let's meet all together for tonight. Please tell others. Don't ask me why.

Soohyun: ok. *he thought Kibum was weird today and went to other members to tell what Kibum asked him to told.

Soohyun: Guys! We will have meeting tonight.

Kevin: Waeyo? Suddenly? Did manager say something?

Soohyun: No. Kibum wanted to make a meeting. I don't know why as he told me not to ask. But I think he is acting strange today.