Time Escape

Lost in Time

I've been lying on this bed with you beside me.

My head on your bare chest, your arm around my waist while the other is holding my hand.

Your scent so sweet like vanilla, smooth like the clouds.

Suffocating my lungs because it's all a dream.

 

I walked through the meadow taking the concrete pavement leading to you who was waiting for me on that very spot we always take.

You look my way and smile.

Your smile that was so bright that I'm blinded by it.

Blinded by the truth that your not here anymore.

 

I've been hiding the pain that has been throbbing my heart.

The tears that has been drowning me for years has find its way out.

I try to hold on and let go but every time I see you I just can't move on.

 

I should be happy for you because you are smiling again instead I'm cursing you for leaving me behind.

I still love you and that won't change, I know cause no matter what I do it's always you I see.

 

Time starts to run again but I always turn back and wait for you to come home.

To come back to me and start again.

You did, one day came a faint smile curved on your lip and the pain was written on your face.

But that was long ago,

and I can still picture you there by the door with your back facing me.

 

These has been haunting me for a year as I sat on the cold tiled floor by the room we once shared.

Now it's an empty place because your not with me like my heart that has been drained for missing you.

 

I still long for you, for your soft touch and your gently .

The feeling of your lips press to mine.

Our heart beat that becomes one as we hug.

Your warm embrace and your nose brushing to mine.

The way you call my name, the sound of your voice is like music to my ears.

 

I can still imagine myself beside you, our hands holding each other and our fingers intertwined.

Walking on the same phase, side by side.

The smiles that we exchange and the love that we have for each other.

All these remains intact in my mind and as time passes by I will always stay lost in time with you.