Chapter 1

Love sprouts from a vacation and competition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyun’s POV

“Hey! Move out you stupid!” the head of the three queenkas, Modessa bellowed at me. I knew that I was not as popular as them but I was only one notch under them. They’re always hating me and my friends just because I’m related to the kingkas, EXO. I’m the younger sister of Kris and Yoona is the older sister of Chanyeol. They just want the popularity and wealth. I won’t fall in love with my brother, neither will Yoona. I just think they’re biased against my friends and I. I moved aside, bowed my head and spotted a small smirk on her face.

Just then, I spotted Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun standing by our lockers. “Hi.” I said a little softly. I smiled. Obviously, I put everything at the back of my head.

Baekhyun’s POV

There she is again. Getting bullied as always. But it’s not her fault for being related. That’s what I like.

Sehun’s POV
She’s there. Why must they (the queenkas) always must bully her? It’s just hyung’s sister, not his girlfriend.

<< 1 semester/2 terms>>

No one’s POV

Every day, Miyun got bullied. Her friends too. One day, she had enough. She finally had enough. She walked right up to her and said this “You know what? You, Medusa, think you’re so hot and popular but all you are in my eyes is just a waste of space. If you think that I will go and spoil or not let you date my oppa, I’m not. I’m trying to like you here.” “Oh please. Everyone knows” rebutted Modessa.

Just then, Sehun stepped in. “Just shut up! You think one of us would fall for you or your friends? Dream on! I don’t want to see you near her or her friends again. You don’t want to know the outcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter