You could be a beautiful miracle but I could be the one

Chance

 

SNSD @ Taiwan airport

Flashing lights, paparazzis, a wave of fans. Just another typical day for Korea’s national girl group, Girls’ Generation. They are on the way back to Korea after the Soul & Blade party. Stepping out of their van, the nine ladies of SNSD flashed their hundred watt smiles to their fans and the media. One by one, they waited for their managers and other staff at the unloading area’s isle.

“Yoona, you will be walking behind Jessica okay? We don’t want to have another accident.” One manager said in a monotone and walked ahead of the girls.

Yoona just complied with a nod and went behind Jessica. The older girl, who has been smiling the whole time since the manager announced the line up just tucked her hair shyly behind her ear. Yes people, she has a crush on the doe-eyed girl. But she just decided to keep it to herself since she’s already happy being this close to her secret crush.

She can’t see the way your eyes,

Light up when you smile….

At the back of the group, a tanned girl just kept her head low while the manager is giving instructions to them. She badly wanted to be in Yoona’s position but she can’t since she knows that Jessica will not be pleased.

Once they started walking inside the airport lobby, she could already hear fans special girls constantly squealing and screaming ‘yoonsic!’. Curious, Yuri lifted her head and sighed at the scene in front of her; it was Yoona hugging Jessica from behind in attempt to protect her from the possibility of being pushed again. And just like that, flashback started to cloud her mind.

‘I used to be the person protecting you from harm.. But I guess.. some things change..’

 

As they reached the plane, the girls settled on their seats comfortably. They are the only people on the plane with some staff and their managers so they have the freedom to choose wherever they want. As usual, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat together, followed by Sooyoung and Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon, Yoona and Jessica then Yuri was located at the very back by the window.

With her earphones plugged into her ears, the tanned girl just let her mind get carried away while staring aimlessly outside the window. Moments later, she could feel a hand tapping her shoulder so she lazily took off one bud from her ear and looked at the person beside her. Yuri wanted to pinch herself right then and there. Was she dreaming? Or is Jessica really beside her right now?

“Uh.. Hey.. Jessica.” Yuri nodded her head awkwardly, her hands fidgeting the hem of her leather jacket.

“Hey so uhm.. I was wondering if you have some mint? My ears hurt.” Jessica replied with her usual delicate and soft voice that Yuri wouldn’t mind listening to everyday.

Yuri was still mum and dumbfounded with what just happened. Her long time secret crush just talked to her and asked for some gum. You all might think “But that’s normal.. You guys are usually close.. Actually closer than Yoonsic waayyy before during their debut days.” Well breaking news for you guys, Kwon Yuri, the flawless black pearl has been friendzoned by the great warm-ice Jessica Jung. To make the long story short, both of them decided to go back from ‘bestestestest friends’ to ‘friends’.

“Look if you don’t have some you can just-“

“Sica, I found some mint in my bag do you still want some?” Yoona suddenly popped out of nowhere with a piece of wrapped gum in her hand.

Without any hesitation, Jessica beamed a grin and quickly hopped off the chair, completely forgetting about Yuri who is now making a sour face behind their back. The tanned girl just watched the pair go back to their seats.

She’ll never notice how you stop and stare

Whenever she walks by…            

But wait… maybe it’s just Yuri’s delusional mind but she sure saw the younger girl rolling her eyes and immediately smiled sweetly at the older girl as they sit.

 

I just want to show you

She don’t even know you

She’s never gonna love you like I want to

“Yuri just leave me alone..”

“But Sica it’s almost my birthday.. Just this once?”

At last, coward Yuri has decided to become bolder and asked Jessica to go with her to Lotte World as a birthday gift. Yuri thought it was the least Jessica could do. Besides they’re ‘friends’ right? Last time she checked they agreed to become just ‘friends’ not complete strangers. So why did she reject the offer? That, Yuri doesn’t understand. All she could do is sigh deeply and go back to her room.

And you just see right through me

If you only knew me

We could be a beautiful

Miracle

Unbelievable

Instead of just invisible

“Hey Sica do you want to-“

“Yoonayah, do you want to go to the SM building together?” As usual, Yuri would always appear as invisible to Jessica. It’s like her existence wasn’t acknowledge by the older girl and it was killing her slowly. Despite all these, she still remained patient, who knows maybe one day Jessica will finally open her heart again and be close to Yuri. But she knows clearly that’ll only happen in her dreams.

“Bu—“ Yoona pondered for a bit, looked at Yuri then at Jessica. A small smile crept up her face then confidently replied, “Let’s go!”

And all I think about is how to make you think of me

And everything that we could be..

It was an odd afternoon in SNSD’s dorm. It was quiet that you could hear your own heart beating. Maybe I was exaggerating but you still could hear the ruffling of plates and glasses from the kitchen. You know who the culprit is. But still, it’s not this quiet and peaceful. Specially when it’s the weekends.

“Hey Taeyeon what’s up with everyone today?” Tiffany asked the shorter girl who is busy texting. She just receive a shrug as a reply which made her pout adorably. But this was unnoticed by Taeyeon since all her attention is on the small device in her hands.

Puffing her cheeks, Tiffany decided to go to Yuri’s room, ‘I hope my ‘hero’ at least give me company and not ignore me like everyone did.’ The brunette silently giggled to herself as she thought of the word ‘my hero’. Oh and just for your information, Tiffany has always been Yuri’s light whenever she’s feeling dull and dark. And Yuri doesn’t mind. Tiffany is her sister after all.

But in Tiffany’s case, it’s a different story. She has always adored Yuri from a far. She would do things just to make the younger girl happy whether it’s noticed or unnoticed. And believe it or not, she already figured out Yuri’s feelings for Jessica long ago.

I could be the one that's the one for you, 
I could be your one crazy dream come true, 
I could be the arms, I could be the heart, 
I could be the love you could fall into, 

 “Hey, lover girl. Penny for your thoughts?” Without even knocking on the door, Tiffany slipped her petite body into Yuri’s room.

The younger girl was going to complain but sighed instead for she knows that fighting back will never make a difference, “You know the usual stuff..” she replied, looking out the window.

Tiffany frowned upon hearing Yuri’s response. She could clearly tell that the girl has changed over the past weeks and she knows the reason why. Plopping herself beside the sulking blackpearl, Tiffany pulled Yuri for a long and tight embrace, “You know I’m still here right?” she cooed, rubbing the younger girl’s back. She didn’t get a reply but she sure felt a nod from the latter. ‘I could be the one Yuri-ah..’

I could be a too much tequila mistake

Or I could be your heart’s big lucky break

Might be a little more than you can take

But I could be the one

“Fany-ah! What did I tell you about wearing my clothes?” Yuri’s booming voice filled the whole dorm as she speed walked to the mushroom’s room. Once she entered the pink themed room, she was greeted by a grinning Tiffany wearing her pink shorts and Yuri’s pink Mickey Mouse shirt that obviously looked too big on her.

“Goodmorning hero~” the older girl said in a sing-song voice and went to bearhug her lover with her legs around Yuri’s waist. Smiling, Yuri held on to Tiffany and snuggled closer to the brunette’s neck.

“Morning mushroom.”

3

 

2

 

1

 

“Yaahh! Bug bug bug bug bug bug bug! There’s a bug inside my shirt!!”

“PAHAHAHAH! That’s why you don’t use my shirt without permission Pani Pani Tippani~!”

With somebody like you with me

It ain’t telling you what I could be

Cause you could be a star

You could even be the sun

But I could be the one

Trees, green grass, beautiful scenery, fresh air. Nope, not a typical day for Korea’s national girl group. But it’s a typical day for Yuri and Tiffany. Just the two of them, together.

“You know what, I’m actually thankful that Jessica friendzoned me.” Yuri suddenly piped up with a soft laugh, playing with her girlfriend’s fingers.

With a scrunch of her nose, Tiffany faced her lover and slapped her chest, “Good grief! What’s with the sudden bitter feelings, hm?”  

“I’m not being bitter!” the younger girl defended herself, pouting a little bit, “What I’m saying is.. I’m thankful that she was upfront and straightforward with me. If it wasn’t for her telling me what she honestly feel, then I would still be blindly in love with her until now. And I wouldn’t have noticed how amazing you are.”

“Aigoo, don’t be such a drama queen now.” Tiffany chuckled, trying hard not to crack her voice. She still couldn’t believe that her long time crush likes her back now. Not that she underestimates her charms and beauty but she was still dumbstruck at how Yuri accepted her with open-arms.. No hesitations or second thoughts at all..

 

“…I’m thankful that Jessica friendzoned you as well.”  


A/N: Author did not proofread the thing so if it's a fail T^T lol cx It's actually just a drabble with songs.. Here are the songs I used btw c: 

- Invisible by Taylor Swift

- I could be the one by Billy Ray Cyrus

Oh and if you're one of my KXS reader, you might wonder why I didn't update that fic instead xD It's because I don't have ideas for the new update really :< so it might take a while for me to update that fic again. 

Now I'm sleepy xD goodnight homecheetahs ouo