wikipedia ♚ DREAM ENTERTAINMENT

❝the DREAM entertainment┇♚ BLOOM'S 2ND MINI ALBUM - WITH 7 NEW COVERS !!! ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dream Entertainment

from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

 

Dream Entertainment (Hangul: 꿈 엔터테인먼트) is a record label and talent agency established in 2013 by Superstar-k based in Seoul, South Korea. It produces and markets music recording/publishing, record manufacturing/sales, artist management, concert production, and new artist discovering/training. The record label is one of Asianfanfics biggest entertainment label and was the first entertainment featured.

Dream Entertainment is currently the home of Clover, Aeon, Bloom and Girls United, and formerly to artist like Eunoia, Eternite, Aphrodite and Ethereal.

History

Founding

Dream Entertainment first started as a project from another asianfanfics thread, Be the Next K-idol, that posts helpful information and guides in auditioning in the Korean Entertainment Industry.

On it's first audition, Dream Entertainment Project gained over 60+ auditionees all over the world and only 22 got passed to the second round, most of them became trainees and debuted and some of them became trainees that underwent the blind public voting.

Dream Entertainment was first published on November 30th, 2013 and officially opened and running since December 12, 2013.

Projects

Dream Entertainment held auditions twice a year to discover new and interested artist to join our family.

The entertainment also held the Rookie Club which is a training program where trainees undergo first before debuting under dream entertainment. The main objective of the program is to show off their talents before debut, also the program will test how much effort, commitment and hardwork they'll put on being a singer. The Rookie Club is already up and running for 3 seasons (Rookie Club 14, Rookie Club 15 and Rookie Club 16.)

Rookie Club 2014 created Clover, 2015 created Aeon and 2016 created Bloom.

In 2016, Dream Entertainment wanted to expand market and come up with an idea of an expanding into (voice) acting and drama and movie productions. Acting League was short lived and didn't get to finish their first project.

Dream Entertainment opened another training program after Rookie Club and it's called Dream Girls Project where trainees and rookie members of dream entertainment are ranked and evaluated without eliminations, unless the members quit or become inactive. On the earlier plans, the group coming out from DGP will have an admission and graduation system but later changed to a fixed group. Out of 24 girls, 10 members became Girls United.

Dream Entertainment also held a special month or holiday where they'll put a collaboration covers with the same theme in that month. They first held the Valentines Project last February 2014. Other projects follows: See Dream Entertainment Family Discography.

2014 TIMELINE 2014 FIRSTS AND MOST 2015 TIMELINE 2015 TOP 2016 TOP

Joint Venture and Subsidiaries

Odyssey Entertainment

Last 2014, Dream Entertainment partnered up with Odyssey Entertainment in making a subsidiary company that consist of Male trainees called Compass Media. It hasn't opened up and the plans stopped.

D'Rhyme Entertainment

D'Rhyme Entertainment is the first subsidiary independent entertainment under the auspices by Dream Entertainment, the entertainment will be lead by Eternite's Manager, Rise and Eternite is currently under the entertainment management.

Acting League Entertainment

Dream Entertainment's Subsidiary Acting Label, Acting League first opened their auditions last May 30th, 2016. Acting League is fully under the management of Dream Entertainment but will be solely be for actors drama and movie production. We will be doing original series and Korean Drama dubbing. It didn't finished their first project and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter