Dreamboy

Untitled Story

She was a quiet student, not talkative or the outgoing type. But she did have a type for her sempai. It all started with Kuromi. She was not good at sports, but she was intellectually talented. She was always alone, never had anything to do with the class, until she met Aiba. The loud, funny, sporty cute sempai. Kuromi envied him. Everyday he would always smile and laugh uncontrollably with others, the friendly type. Chat with the fangirls, and empress teachers. Sometimes she would watch him play baseball. Why could she be like him? She asked herself. Why?

She was proud of one thing that Aiba did not have, the brains.

Slowly, Aiba would smile at her ever so often, and talk to her and ever so often she would reply with a one syllable like "mhm" or "Yeah" or "Hi" never did they have a real conversation. It was too awkward. But at the same time, Kuromi slowly falls in love with her sempai. her dreamboy.

Little did she know she would fall in love not just with sempai but with anybody. Her first occupation would be studying, but now It's Aiba. As she sat on the bleachers, trying to study and look at Aiba. Until she did not realize the baseball was going to hit straight at her. 

"Taguchi-san, Watch out!!" Aiba yelled.

"He knows my name.." Kuromi thought "Wait, what did he tell me to do?"

Aiba ran to her, defending her from the ball. "Damn" Kuromi looked up, and realized Aiba looking at her. Se was red to the tip of her ears.

"Are you okay, Kuromi-chan?" 

She gazed up at him, speechless.

"Kuromi-chan..?" Aiba waved his palm at her blank face. She comes back to reality.

"Aiba-s-empai.." She studdered, and quickly ran away, before Sempai tries to hold her back.

"Kuromi-chan.." Aiba sighed, and staggered off the bleachers "It..hurts.." 

 The next morning, Kuromi as usual  sat alone, reading silently until a group of girls passed by her chatting about Aiba-sempai.

"Aiba-kun is not here, I heard he got injured in baseball" One girl cried out.

"He's in the hospital..Let's visit him, ne?" Another girl said.

After Kuromi heard what they said, she clenched her fists. "I should've paid attention to Sempai, now I've cause him to go to the hospital"

"I heard it was that smart girl, she doesn't even talk, She justs wants Aiba-kun to pay attention to her" The group looked at Kuromi, giving her dirty looks. She avoided their dirty looks and left the class. Tears flowed out from her eyes, flowed down onto her warm cheeks like a river. She hated how she had been treating Aiba-sempai for the past few weeks and months. It was time to do something about it before her dreamboy ends up hating her like the group. 

"I don't want sempai to hate me..." Kuromi thought.

"Where are you going, Kuromi-san?" Ninomiya, one of Aiba's closest friends asked her.

"I want to see Sempai" She flatly replied.

#

"Excuse me, I am looking for Masaki Aiba-san's room" Kuromi asks the receptionist.

"Sure..." The receptionist scans throught the lists of name "Room 110, it's on your left"

"Thank you so much" She said as she bowed and walked off.

She walked toward his room, only to find someone else with Aiba. 

"What happened to you, Ma-kun?" The unknown girl held his hand.

"You don't need to know, Mari-chan. I'm okay, it's nothing that has to include death" Aiba smiled at her.

"Don't scare me like that..You know how much I care for you" The Mari girl sighed. "I have to go to work now"

"See you later, Mari-chan.." Sempai frowned. 

"Don't worry, I'll drop by again as soon as I get off my shift, Love you" Mari kissed his forehead. 

Mari leaves the room and takes a quick glance of Kuromi and quickly rushes off. Great, Sempai has a girlfriend, what is she going to do now. 

"What am I going to do now" She says to herself.

"Do what now?" She feels strong arms hugging her from behind. 

"Ehh~ Aiba-sempai?!" She yelps, blush creeps on her face once again.

"You came to see me" Aiba says, letting go of her, going back into his bed. Kuromi followed after.

They stared at each others eyes for a few. Kuromi snapped out of his gaze, remembering why she is here.

"Aiba-sempai....I came here...to..uh..say.." She studdered.

"To say..?" 

"Sorry...For causing you trouble...I promise...not..to..give you t-trouble.." It ached in her heart to say this, but she had to say it.

"Kuromi-chan...you're so baka" He laughed hysterically.

"Huh..?" She was confused, She was never called by the term Baka, not ever, why now?

"You were never troubling me, Kuromi-chan" Sempai pulled her onto the hospital bed, holding her tight. 

Kuromi heart beated fast as she snuggled in Sempai's chest, feeling his chest rising up and down. Aiba caressing her hair. 

"I wanted to protect you..Kuromi-chan..because.." He paused, inhaling her scent. "I..Love..you.." 

Kuromi wrapped her arms around the nape of Sempai's neck, leaning closer to him, warmth spread throughout her body. 

"Don't...run away from me..now.." Aiba said catching her lips, kissing passionatly.

"I won't.." She smiled "I love..you..too.. Sempai" Realizing the words she sad, she covered . 

"Mari-chan is my older sister..." He captured her lips again in a hungry kiss.

#

A few days after he was released from the hospital, Both of their lives went back to normal. Except.

"Good morning, Kuromi-chan" Aiba-sempai gave her a kiss on the cheek, She rolled her eyes and placed  her book down. 

"What are you doing..?" She asked. 

"I love you so-o-o-o-o much, don't you remember?" 

She became red to the tip of her ears. "Aiba-sempai.." 

"Now kiss me back?"

"What!?" She squealed.

"Gimme a kiss, Kuromi-chan" He whined.

Let's say this. Kuromi Taguchi finally has her dreamboy, and Sempai has everything he longed for.