Final Chap

A FAILED LOVE STORY

I'll tell you bout my failed love story

Cant remember exactly but It all started when my friend brought him in .. or was it me who came in later on ?

anyway There it all started with an innocent intentions of friendship to falling in love .. AT LINE APP

As you see .. EunJi is a friend I met OL too that later became one of my best friends.. she asked me to join her group of friends that she met in other chat rooms and I accepted her reguest ..

Everyone there were cool and nice and by the time passed I started to get closer with some people more than the others and by time passed I got closer with one particular person ... Him ...

I had some problems in my life .. a friend problem that really hurt me to think bout so I trusted him and told him bout my pain .. After that we started getting more closer Talking daily and telling how our life and just like normal friends .. but then ..

My feelings started to grow more and more for him ..

Waiting him to come OL ... thinking what he's doin .. how he is ... ?? Just simple questions that made me care more bout him .. More than just FRIENDS ..

Are we more than just friends ... this what I kept thinking in my mind ..

Does he feel the same way ?? Or its just Me !!!

Then ... my other friends in the group started teasing me bout me liking him and he noticed it ... ( did he notice )

GO WITH THE FLOW !! HE said ..

What does he mean by that ??? Thoughts were coming back ....

Does he like it that way or No ... Is it just GOING WITH THE FLOW ???

I wanted more than just GOING WITH THE FLOW .. I wanted his LOVE .. .... .... ....

**

**

 

Disappeared. .

1st day

2nd day

3rd day

A week passed and finally he showed up ..

Where have he been ? What happened to him that made him dissappear for a while? ?

************

Let me first tell you about Him .. He wasn't as normal as any other guy ..

Having a baby ... Recovering drugs ... Drunk every night .. or lets say mornings .. Why would anyone fall for someone like that ??

But .. He's cool , fun and trust worthy .. Care for people and his friends,,, But I guess its just that the path wasn't bright for him like any other people but still its not an excuse for what would come later ..

PRISON...

IS HE F***ING JOKING WITH ME

I was shocked to see him saying that he went to jail and for what !!! DRUG TRAFFICKING

No Comment ..

I was speachless that time, filled with anger and hate .. ..

Should I keep in loving him ??

I was just lost with my feelings .. I didn't know what to do or think .. And what made it worst was .. HIM Not responding to my messages.

I kept trying to contact him but there was no responds .. Why is he avoiding me? ?

Should I just give up on him ??

Things doesn't feel right lately and I'm lost and Sad ..

I was mostly disappointed of him ..

He made me feel like he liked his situation and that he wasn't trying hard enough to fix it ..

Another thing that made me upset and set me into tears was ... His feelings for me !!

I didn't exactly knew if he likes me.. Like !! Does he even have those kind of thoughts for me ..

He never gave me any clue or let's say that till now I didn't notice any affectionate moves from him to me .. I cried ...

I couldn't help it .. though I tried hard to not shed tears but it fell automatically ..

It never was in my plan to love him or go through this but things just had to happen that way ..

At that time i just wanted to give up ... I was destroyed ..

Feeling down, Wished to hang my self to stop the tears but then a friend of mine helped me to get through it even if things still not settled completely. .

she interrogated him ...

So, he said he's not ready Yet for a relationship. . That's what he said .. Then ?? I don't have a chance with him ?? ""Tears are falling '''

He wanna fix him self first??

What does he mean ??

My mind doesn't work appropriately to understand he's sayings ...

I rushed into thinking that he just doesn't like me ..

They told me to wait his reply .. If he replyed me then he does like me a bit .. If not then I really should move on ...

I waited ..

Waited ..

Finally .

HEY !!!!

Thats all he said .. Is that all that he could say to me !!!!!!!! """ tears are falling """

How cold and cruel could he get.. Knowing the signs of me liking him but he never gave me clues or helped to decide what should I do to this matter ..

Keeping me hanging without any hope .. Its just a failed love ..

A love I should give up now ... So this is where It end up in the end ....failure. .

 

END

 

Hope ???

 

Do the things that will not make you regret ..

If I didn't try then I would regret it.. I would regret not doing my best I would regret not supporting him in the time of need .. When he's in his worst stage of his life , trying to fix things .. Trying to do the right things all from the start .. It won't be easy. .

Habit s .. addiction is hard to quit ..

But then, here i am nagging and complaining bout him being cold .. Crying for my failed love though he never said No ..

I just jumped to our conclusion ...

I made my self miserable even though he was the one who's having the hardest time ... Stupid me ..

Regret .. ???

I dont want to end up regretting my stupid decisions and acts ..

Smile Think bright and Positive Those all I need to think bout .. cuz now All what important to me is Him ..

Getting over this hard F***ed up life then maybe ..

yes MAYBE..

there will be some HOPE for US ...

So .. in the end it might not be a Failed love story cuz this story didn't even Started Yet to have an End ...

 

SMILE :)