Drunk

When Jinki is drunk....

Jonghyun huffed in annoyance as he slammed the car door and went towards other side. He waited a little as he observed his boyfriend struggling with seatbelt and shook his head. He wouldn’t say it out loud but he really wanted to kiss his lover as he watched him making cute concentrating face and fiddling with seatbelt. Finally when his boyfriend was able to remove seatbelt, he did a little victory dance still sitting on seat and Jonghyun almost squealed in delight but controlled as he reminded himself that he was supposed to be angry at older for drinking so much.

“Are you going to come out of that ing car or not Jinki?” He growled.

Jinki looked up in his eyes and innocently replied, “Yeah Jonghyunnieee!!! But you are going to carry me… I’m soooo tired!!!”

Jonghyun scoffed at that. “No freaking way, Jinki! I’m tired too. Come on, I’ll even hold your hand so you won’t fall. Ok? Now come on bebe, it’s getting really late.”

Jinki’s face immediately crumpled in what seems like sad pout and Jonghyun gulped as he saw how Jinki was on the verge of tears.

“You don’t love me anymore, do you? This morning you said how you would do anything for me and now you are denying. Don’t you love me anymore, Jongiee???”

Well of course Jonghyun would say that, they were having that morning. And well Jonghyun would agree on anything when he was pounding hard inside Jinki…

“Fine! I’ll carry you. Just don’t cry! Otherwise that key will think I did something bad to you.”

Jonghyun groaned and leaned down to carry Jinki bridal style.
Jinki smiled widely and looped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck as he squealed, “I knew it! I have world’s best boyfriend!!!! I love you so much Jonghyuniee~~~”

“You are just lucky that I love you enough to tollerate your antics!” Jonghyun mumbled trying to sound irritated but oh! Who was he to feel irritated when Jinki was peppering his face in little adoring kisses and when he have his hands full of his adorably drunk boyfriend. Jinki was a very cute drunk and well affectionate too. And Jonghyun would never complain when he recieved so much kissess and cuddles and hugs. And he could still punish Jinki next morning. Yup! He could definitely do that.