First Visit

H.O.P.E Agency

이홍기-말이야 (Lee Hong Ki-I'm Saying) 

"Oppaaaaa!!!! This boredom is killing me so badly!! Let's go to Lotte World and have some fun today. Pretty please.." you pleaded at your brother who was busy composing a new song on his computer. 

Only one year apart, well 11 months to be exact, you and your brother had always been real close and unlike other siblings who might prefer hanging out with their own friends, you loved hanging out with him the most. Of course, added to the fact that after you gaduated from high school a few weeks ago, you've had done almost everything that you could possibly think of and you were really looking forward to having some fun with your brother today, escaping the boredom that have engulfed you for days.

He slowly looked up from his computer to face you, a slight frown hanging on his face causing his forehead to crease on his handsome face. 

"Can't you watch a few more episodes of your favourite shows "The Rachel Zoe Project" or whatever makeover? I got to finish this song now or I might forget the melody that just came into my mind. We'll go tomorrow, I promise!!" Kai said as he quickly turned back to face his computer again, focusing once more on the song that he was trying to produce.

"It's "The Extreme Makover" and I've watched like every single episode of those programs twice already!! You've been saying tomorrow and tomorrow for days now. Sad to know that a single song is much more important to you than your only sister." You folded your arms and sulked, refusing to budge from his room.

It's not like you were the type of spoilt brat who threw tantrums all the time to get her own way, it's just that your brother had been too busy to hang out with you for the past few days and you were starting to feel a bit ignored and pushed aside. Though you know how important his music is to him just like how fashion is to you, you still can't help but wish he will put it down just for one day to hang out with you.

Kai heaved a sigh and finally stood up from his chair which he had been glued to for days. Walking towards where you were standing, he lifted his hands and started messing your silky, long black hair with an amused expression on his face. 

"Yah!! Stop that!!" you snapped at him and slapped his hands away from your hair while trying to soothe your hair down neatly with your hands.

"Aigoo, I didn't know I still had a 9 year old sister who would pout to get her own ways." he chuckled and teased while trying to pinch your cheeks as he would always do when he was trying to annoy you. "Ok, tell you what. If you'll let me finish my music in peace now, I'll call MinHo hyung and bring you to a club for some fun tonight. Weren't you always bugging me to take you to a club once you turn legal, how does that sound? Better than Lotte World aye?" he raised his eyebrows and looked at you with a confident smirk, knowing for sure that you can't reject his offer.

"OMG!!" you started jumping up and down in excitement while your pouty face finally changed into your usual pretty smile. "Finally!!!! Oh oh, this is so exciting, I got to start planning my outfit for tonight!! Can't be too shabby on my first grand appearance, can I." you winked at your brother and flashed him a big grin as you started to make your way towards the door of your brother's bedroom.

"Yea you should start getting ready from now since it always takes you hours even just to pick out your outfit." Kai teased as he started to shoo you out of his room. 

"Speak for yourself!!" you retaliated while sticking your tongue out at him.

"Whatever.. Just get out of my room already before I kick you out!! I got to get back to my music now if you ever want me to finish by tonight." Kai said as he made his way back to his computer and glued his to the chair once again.

"Ok, ok... I'm leaving already." you replied with a roll of your eyes.

"Oh, and close the door behind you." Kai ordered. "Please.." he added with a sarcastic grin when he saw you glaring at him from the door.

"That's better!" you said with satisfaction as you finally exited his room, leaving him to disappear into his own world of music once again.

"MinHo oppa!!!" you ran forward in excitement to give your favourite and also your only cousin a big hug. "I haven't seen you in ages!! I think ever since I started hiding in my room in order to prepare for my college entrance examination." 

"Has it been that long already?" MinHo said with a smile that showed off his straight rows of white teeth while reaching his hands out to ruffle your long, silky, black hair. "My favourite cousin is looking as hot and gorgeous as ever though and I can see that you're still that into fashion aye." he said with a wink as he eyed the outfit you had picked out for the outing tonight.

Dressed in black leather tights matched with a black crop top which you paired off with a black leather jacket that had little silver spikes on the shoulder, a 5 inch Christian Louboutin black stiletto pumps finished off with a black Chanel clutch that had some silver details on it, you were definitely dressed to impress for the night. "You're not looking that bad yourself either," you returned his praise with a grin as you inspected his simple yet carefully put together outfit.

He was dressed in a black leather jacket paired over a simple white t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of M.I.A x Versus black quilted patent leather hi-tops, all which accentuated his handsome features and showed off his tall and toned figure.

"Stop it already you two!!" said a voice from behind you. "Anyone can see that I"m the best looking here with the best sense of fashion too." Kai said with an arrogant smirk while giving his hair a sideway flick as he came out from the house in a black tshirt which had a Balmain Silver Sleeve Bomber Jacket over it, a pair of simple black jeans and a Giuseppe Zanotti black hightop sneakers with silver details as a finishing touch to his perfect look.

"Glad to know that our Kai is still as arrogant or should I say as confident as ever." MinHo said with a grin as he reached out to greet Kai with a fist bump.

"Don't think I'll be changing anytime soon, hyung." Kai replied with a grin as he returned MinHo's fist greeting.

"Come on, come on.. let's go already!! " you said impatiently as you started getting into the passenger seat of your cousin's Dark Blue Bugatti. 

"Chulbalhapshida!! (Let's go)" MinHo said as he started the engine of his sports car and zoomed off at high speed right out of your family's mansion.

Hearing loud house music with ear-deafening bass beats coming from the inside of the club, you excitedly follow your brother and cousin to the VIP entrance of Club Ellui which is located in Gangnam.

"Hey MinHo, Kai!! Long time no see." the bouncer at the VIP entrance greeted them cheerfully with a high-5. "And who is this new face? New girlfriend?" he continued to question with a chuckle.

"Oh, let me introduce to you my sister SooJi." Kai said as he put his hands around your shoulders and pull you next to him.

"Aha, so this is the SooJi that I've heard a lot about. Finally got your pass to come to clubs aye." the big-sized bouncer flashed a grin and chuckled with his deep voice as he made way for the 3 of you to enter. "Well, welcome and make sure you have loads of fun before leaving tonight Miss SooJi." he gave you a friendly wink before resuming his duty of guarding the entrance for the next VIP guests.

"Ah MinHo!! Kai!!! How long has it been?!" A handsome young man dressed in a neat suit came up to greet your oppas as soon as you entered the VIP lounge.

"Yah manager Kim!! How have you been?" MinHo returned the greeting with a handshake and a shoulder bump which was followed by Kai.

"Same old same old. Anyway, let's get you settled in a room so you can order your drinks." Manager Kim said as he summoned a waiter to prepare one of the VIP rooms immediately.

"Give us the best room today!! My baby sister is here and we can't have her being disatisfied with anything on her first visit can we?" Kai teasingly said as he shot you a sly grin.

"No problem. The best VIP room it is then." the manager replied as he started leading the 3 of you pass the VIP lounge into a bigger area where all the big, glamourous VIP rooms were located.

"Woah, this is awesome!!" you said happily as you looked down at the crowd of people dancing on the first floor through the glass pane of your luxurious and huge VIP room that was located on the third floor. "Can I go down and dance? I want to join the crowd!!" you looked at both your oppas for permission, knowing that sometimes they can be overly-protective of you.

"Why not! But first you got to..." Kai paused for a moment as he looked over at MinHo with an evil, cunning smirk.

Catching what he was hinting at, MinHo returned Kai's smirk with an all knowing grin.

"Got to what?!" you asked them through suspicious, slit eyes.

"FInish 3 shots of tequila in one go!!!" MinHo completed the sentence just as a waiter came into the room with the alcohol and snacks that they had ordered just moments ago.

"Man, I got to go to the ladies room first." you got up from your seat as you managed to successfully finish your 3 shots of tequila in a row. "You guys sure you're not coming with me?" you asked them again.

"Nah, if we were to go down, the dancefloor is going to be in total chaos." Kai said as he put a piece of apple into his mouth.

"Kai is right." Minho continued, seconding what your brother just said. "Those girls will totally attack us." He shook his head in fake disapproval as he reached out for his glass of Jager Bomb.

"Airheads!!" you said with a roll of your eyes as you made your way out of the VIP room alone.

Coming out of the VIP ladies room , you started making your way down to the first floor so as to join the hype that was happening on the dance floor. When you were walking past the corridor leading to the restrooms on the first floor, you suddenly heard soft sobbing sounds and the voice of a girl desperately pleading to someone.

"Oppa, don't be like that!! I'll change!!" the girl cried desperately.

"Stop it! No matter how you try, you can't change the fact that you're ugly!! Now just get out of here!! You're embarassing me." a male voice harshly spoke out in reply to the girl's desperate plea.

"What a jerk!!" you thought to yourself as you angrily turned towards where the commotion was coming from, very muc determined to give a piece of your mind to that arrogant and heartless a**-hole. 

To be continued..... 

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1.