I Am His Key

To Have a Life

He named me Key, for in the suit I wore there was a pocket that held a key. A key to the boy's treasures that he hid from his parents, such as candy and other special items

He was my first owner, a young boy named Jonghyun.

Oh how I loved him.

 

 

His laughter echoed throughout the ginormous house, holding me tight, Jonghyun whispered his secrets to me.

            “Key you will never guess what happened, there is this girl in my class”, Jonghyun giggled as he looked over his shoulder at his sister who was sitting on the couch supposedly listening to her IPod, but I know she could hear everything.

 

            “She is so pretty too, you would like her”, Jonghyun pouted and nodded at me. “Maybe”, Jonghyun laughed at me, “I like her a little…NO!” Jonghyun gasped at me. “You think so?”

 

Jonghyun why must you be so lovable? How can anyone dislike you?

 

            “I never had a girlfriend before”, Jonghyun looked up into the distance with a small smile on his face and then he shook his head violently, “I don’t think she likes me; I took her toys during recess and said she was silly”.

 

Jonghyun you are so cute, how anyone can say no to you is mind-boggling.

Maybe that’s why you are such a brat, haha.

 

 

            “Jonghyun?” His older sister smirked at him, “I didn’t know you liked someone”.

 

            “She heard!" Jonghyun shouted, he grabbed me and started to run to his room, almost running into a maid as he turned the corner.

 

            “You can’t hide from me dino-dog!” his sister yelled.

 

            Jonghyun carried me upstairs to his room and hid under his bed, “shhh”, Jonghyun hushed me putting his pointer finger up to his lips, “she can’t find us”.

 

            “I’m going to get yeah”, his sister giggled as she entered the room.

 

            “Oh no”, Jonghyun covered his mouth trying to hide his laughter from excitement.

 

            “Where could he be!”, his sister gasped as she walked around the bed, “will I ever find him?”

 

Probably.

 

Jonghyun screamed as his sister grabbed him, pulling him out from under the bed and leaving me to lie in the dust.

 

            “Got you!”  his older sister laughed.

 

            “Stop tickling me!” Jonghyun giggled.

 

            “I can’t believe you are not telling me about your first crush”, his sister whined. I heard Jonghyun struggle to get out of the grip of his sister, then watched from underneath the bed, him running out the door with his sister behind him.

 

Not again! Somehow I always end up underneath the bed.

 

 

 

 

FIRST CHAPTER! I am sorry for being so slow on updating this :( I hoped you liked it please comment! I would love to see if you guys still want me to continue this!!! :) Thank you guys stay beautiful!!!